Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Kitten

Day7
Persnicketease
I think I'm the minority here in saying that it looks like her leg is broken/bent at an odd angle. Like she has one horse leg and one human leg. sweatdrop Yeah, not my thing.

I want that dress though. It's so pretty~ *w* *makes with the grabby hands*

User Image
Eh, it's just walking legs
Just looks weird cuz our avatars are at 3/4 and the legs are nearly head on

I agree. I think it's the perspective throwing me off.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I sold my two Teddy Marches to get Counterfeit Bride. It was too pretty to pass up.

Demonic Evader

Your wings aren't linked and also why the heck is the new item 15$? Geez ._.
Arlette Mori
I sold my two Teddy Marches to get Counterfeit Bride. It was too pretty to pass up.

Aw! Teddy March is so cute. And you'll miss them. So, Counterfeit Bride is damn gorgeous! heart

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Manny8O
Arlette Mori

Aw! Teddy March is so cute. And you'll miss them. So, Counterfeit Bride is damn gorgeous! heart

I still have the other Marches. 3nodding I see myself using Counterfeit Bride more than the Marches anyway.

Diamond Senshi

26,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Arlette Mori

You wear it very well! heart

Wheezing Plague

That counterfeit bride looks so, so very beautiful. Though the legpose is kinda similar to the.. I'm a hare portrait item or whatever it's called? And that armpose is similar to puppeteer's doll and that lolita item..

But very pretty, nonetheless.
Skyllaeh
That counterfeit bride looks so, so very beautiful. Though the legpose is kinda similar to the.. I'm a hare portrait item or whatever it's called? And that armpose is similar to puppeteer's doll and that lolita item..

That's Portrait of Deer, a legs with skirt pose.

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
I must say...I wasn't feeling Counterfeit Bride at first..but now that I acctually look at the poses it seems it has quite useful stuff. I acctually like the leg mod even though the angle is a little wierd.
Won't get it though....that's a little bit too much cash for me.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Skyllaeh

User Image
I believe that's the ... "hidden" meaning of the item, is that it has poses that people feel are similar to other items (or are straight rips of them as with the legs)

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Dark_Lady_Jade
Just watch, I bet Counterfeit Bride will get sold out before I get any money to buy it. stare

That's an item I'd like to see in a recolor, though. 3nodding But not black. sweatdrop
i'm hoping for pale blue clothes with blonde hair!

Sadly gaia has yet to do that combo.... T-T

Wheezing Plague

Day7
Skyllaeh

User Image
I believe that's the ... "hidden" meaning of the item, is that it has poses that people feel are similar to other items (or are straight rips of them as with the legs)

Aaaah. I see it.

I love the hair your avi has. heart

Wheezing Plague

Manny8O
Skyllaeh

That's Portrait of Deer, a legs with skirt pose.

Thank you!

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Skyllaeh
Day7
Skyllaeh

User Image

Aaaah. I see it.

I love the hair your avi has. heart

User Image
I agree lol
It's rare that I use a bright hair that isn't purple (normally I sit with black or brown) but this one looks good with some things, so I use it every once in a while razz

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
...Meh. Not interested in these items. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff