Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your expectations for Gaia in 2013?

Bigger gold shop updates every month 0.26553672316384 26.6% [ 47 ]
Better plot that makes more sense 0.14124293785311 14.1% [ 25 ]
Introducing new races to plot and event 0.03954802259887 4.0% [ 7 ]
The world map gets updates! 0.17514124293785 17.5% [ 31 ]
New cash ploys to suck my wallet dry 0.17514124293785 17.5% [ 31 ]
Someone converts Fractale to the "dark side". Item fanning! 0.011299435028249 1.1% [ 2 ]
Fractale goes nuts and kills us all (I knew it would happen) 0.073446327683616 7.3% [ 13 ]
Gaia goes bankrupt and ceases to exist (I knew it would happen) 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Distinct Explorer

The year is drawing to a close, Xmas decorations are already being put up in stores, and soon, we'll be thinking up our New Years Resolutions, and conveniently never seeing them through. And many of us will continue to remain on Gaia, experiencing the joys that our friends who also have accounts or just the good ol Gaia staff bring our way into the new year. While it may be early, ive been curious if people are already expecting big new things going into 2013.

I think a big milestone that we'll be sharing with friends and staff is the site's big 10 anniversary next year. Few avi sites that I know of are nowhere near as old as Gaia or have lasted as long, so I hope this celebration is one for the books. I have high hopes that next year will be the time Gaia gives some much needed love to the ignored and outdated World Map, promised and potential shops, consistent plot, actual development for our hundreds of NPC's, and making our GS updates bigger and badder than ever before. Some may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

Player

I wish next year the old avatar inventory arranger gets the needed update. ~crosses fingers~ I'm with you on more GS updates as well, and for a new loggin page look. So awesome that Gaia is turning 10. So proud. I wonder what the staff will do in Gaia's big birthday next year. They got to do it with a bang. Angelic halos everyone? emotion_awesome hahaha. Not a chance.

Distinct Explorer

Nayulecrise
I wish next year the old avatar inventory arranger gets the needed update. ~crosses fingers~ I'm with you on more GS updates as well, and for a new homepage look. So awesome that Gaia is going to turn 10. So proud. I wonder what the staff will do in Gaia's big birthday next year. They got to do it with a bang. Angelic halos everyone? emotion_awesome hahaha. Not a chance.
i hope so, too. Arranging and trying to keep your info looking nice and orderly is kind of a pain to do, with the way it is, now. Maybe storage locker will get improved as well...

Gs updates need priority now, actually. I feel there should be way more GS items than CS ones, not the other way around. At the least, GS should be updated half as regularly as the cash shop- and not just majorly recolors. Cash shop is killing the GS.

Didn't Gaia just completely redo the homepage?

We all should be proud. Double digits, baby! Gaia's so ooooold! I don't think they'll be giving A. Hali's to all.... Would be nice though. Buy year, whatever they do for the big 10, it should be a grand slam. Personally it seems like all the others thus far have been lacking, especially considered how much more memorials and fantastic our holiday events are, by comparison. This is the site's anniversary! It should be monumental every year!

Player

Fractale
Nayulecrise
I wish next year the old avatar inventory arranger gets the needed update. ~crosses fingers~ I'm with you on more GS updates as well, and for a new homepage look. So awesome that Gaia is going to turn 10. So proud. I wonder what the staff will do in Gaia's big birthday next year. They got to do it with a bang. Angelic halos everyone? emotion_awesome hahaha. Not a chance.
i hope so, too. Arranging and trying to keep your info looking nice and orderly is kind of a pain to do, with the way it is, now. Maybe storage locker will get improved as well...

Gs updates need priority now, actually. I feel there should be way more GS items than CS ones, not the other way around. At the least, GS should be updated half as regularly as the cash shop- and not just majorly recolors. Cash shop is killing the GS.

Didn't Gaia just completely redo the homepage?

We all should be proud. Double digits, baby! Gaia's so ooooold! I don't think they'll be giving A. Hali's to all.... Would be nice though. Buy year, whatever they do for the big 10, it should be a grand slam. Personally it seems like all the others thus far have been lacking, especially considered how much more memorials and fantastic our holiday events are, by comparison. This is the site's anniversary! It should be monumental every year!

Yea. Especially for people with many dress up items. My invo is a pain in the neck. I was replied in ATA a few months ago that they are working on it, but it would not be implemented anytime soon. Let's see if '13 is the year of the invo arranger.

A few good looking items in shops, is not that hard to do, right? At least two GS updates a month would be pleasurable. Especially for the GS shopper. Someday!

I meant logging page. Just edited. XD

Soon it shall be a teenager. They grow up so fast. I think a contest would be cool for the A.Halo. Still people would bawwwwwwwwwwwww about it. I'm with you. The anniversary got to be always better than the holiday events/summer ones. Come on, staff. It's the birthday of your site. Get with it!

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I have a list of the Top 10 things that are a priority to me.

1. Release of the Weapons Shop.
2. Update on Halloweentown.
3. Expansion of World Map.
4. Return to Devin's old look.
5. Bring back the original B.O.O. skin.
6. Update on Peyo's Father plot.
7. Release of the Unreleased Flowers (at least a few).
8. Addition of Clickable Shops that are missing to World Map.
9. Return of Rosalie Gambino (either present of past tense expansion).
10. End of the Gino & Gods plot.

Sparkly Fairy

Nayulecrise
I wish next year the old avatar inventory arranger gets the needed update. ~crosses fingers~ I'm with you on more GS updates as well, and for a new loggin page look. So awesome that Gaia is turning 10. So proud. I wonder what the staff will do in Gaia's big birthday next year. They got to do it with a bang. Angelic halos everyone? emotion_awesome hahaha. Not a chance.

I would love for the arranger to get updated and organized. So it can be organized in sections like our dressing room/closet. Would love to finally get it fully organized once and for all. xp

On another note, HOLY TACOS! 10 years old??

Distinct Explorer

Zweizi Galon

map expansion is in the top 5! Yay!
I have Lanzers quote with him saying we'd get a weapons shop, so I'm wondering when that'll happen...
Ah Halloweentown. What a cool town. Gaia should really get on that. What ideas do you have for it? Are you going to pitch them to the staff? I have an idea or two I've been holding onto....

I miss old Devin too emo and the Original BOO skin. So pretty. And such a waste to have it pixeled and removed from existence

I've been dying to know who Peyo's dad if for ages. But knowing Gaia, I'll just wind up being severely disappointed once I find out.

Clickable map shops! Yes! That would fall in with WM being updated. Hoping for revamped town images, as well as expansion with new towns and whatnot from all the item descriptions

God, the god arc needs to end. It just drags on and on and on and on and on and-

Player

Secksy Panda
Nayulecrise

I would love for the arranger to get updated and organized. So it can be organized in sections like our dressing room/closet. Would love to finally get it fully organized once and for all. xp

On another note, HOLY TACOS! 10 years old??

Yes. So want different tabs for every equipable item. <3

Distinct Vampire

gaia_nitemareleft Vampires vs. Dark Elves

ninja Fully 3D Avi's ninja

Nah, that would totally suck BUT I'M REALLY FOR WHATEVER GAIA THROWS AT ME~! I am rather excited for the 10th anniversary.

Heads will roll... gaia_nitemareright

Distinct Vampire

Nayulecrise

I'm just grateful that that damn big button is gone! I felt so embarrassed logging in for some reason.

Player

Heads Will Roll
Nayulecrise

I'm just grateful that that damn big button is gone! I felt so embarrassed logging in for some reason.

Hahaha. Me too. But the logging page now is not exciting enough. It's so bland. A new and better one would make some more people be more interested in Gaia. Well, that's my thinking. A beautiful and official art of Gaia in the logging page would be loved.

Cluttered Gaian

Zweizi Galon

BLESS YOU AND YOUR OWN. I'm right there with you on all of these!

As for me, I'm looking forward to Towns 2. It'll be really nice for us, of course, and I'm very excited for it, but its release will also mean that the devs can move on to more things. Which will be better for everyone.

I hope we get a nice anniversary item, tbqh. Not that we haven't been, but I'm hoping we get something super-snazzy for the big one-oh. Something that says "This is Gaia and this is what being here means to us".

Stellar Succubus

I think it'll be a big one, perhaps a special commemorative item. Maybe something to do with ones and zeros? I'm jamming here, what does anyone else think?

I'll have just turned 5 a few days before that. I can't believe I've been on Gaia for half it's life.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Fractale
Zweizi Galon

map expansion is in the top 5! Yay!
I have Lanzers quote with him saying we'd get a weapons shop, so I'm wondering when that'll happen...
Ah Halloweentown. What a cool town. Gaia should really get on that. What ideas do you have for it? Are you going to pitch them to the staff? I have an idea or two I've been holding onto....

I miss old Devin too emo and the Original BOO skin. So pretty. And such a waste to have it pixeled and removed from existence

I've been dying to know who Peyo's dad if for ages. But knowing Gaia, I'll just wind up being severely disappointed once I find out.

Clickable map shops! Yes! That would fall in with WM being updated. Hoping for revamped town images, as well as expansion with new towns and whatnot from all the item descriptions

God, the god arc needs to end. It just drags on and on and on and on and on and-

Linky link to the quote please? *does a seducing dance* wink

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I don't have any expectations for the new years to be honest. Except of course Gino's arc ending finally. I think it's going on so long it puts the Case of Pietro to shame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff