Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Spirit

Holy ******** the legs in Lyrical Love Letter are perfect!
The scarf is nice. I just wish they had put in an option for the sweater w/o the music sheets or guitar.
Please recolor those bottoms in khaki with dark brown shoes. NO MORE GAUDY RED AND BLACK, P L E A S E.

Smol Waffles

Lyrical Loveletter reminds me of Village Rhythm. X3

I wouldn't mind seeing a paw version of Loveletter though.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
684-Y

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Found the new Practitioners on the MP! Naturally they flew onto my Wishlist.

User Image User Image

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Jaded Archivist

Bear

I love how Lyrical Love Letter provides a hat like the one in Cozy Chick, without the lil chicks, as much as I love them. I know I'm not the only one who wanted that.

I mean, I love everything about LLL, but that especially. emotion_drool

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Thanks for the thread 684-Y!

Wow, I really love Lyrical Love Letter! It's SUCH a great guy item! I'm considering picking it up because I love the legs, jackets, and scarf.
        I'd really love to see a recolor with black glasses. > . >

Mythical Arcanist is wonderful! So glad they took out the cat thing. I wish they'd do the same for Dark Holy Arcanist though.

I also am quite found of the Arcane Savvy exclusive. It looks great in monochrome, but unfortunately nothing else apart from Arcanist interests me in the bundle. D:

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Finally a nice LQI for guys that isn't super femme. Still not masculine enough, but it's a step in the right direction! So here are my thoughts on some of the poses. ^_^

The jeans are hella nice, but ugh, still skinny leg syndrome. I want thick legs like in the Portrait of a Hare series. Those are best, since not all guys are skinny! Some of us are...built. wink

I am not sure if I am noticing a trend, but what is it with the shaved side hair? Is that a thing? I haven't seen any long hair on guy items in a long time and only this kind of haircut. There is hair on top and the side is shaved off. idgi. Maybe its some sort of emo/hipster guy hairdo.

The glasses and hat are too hipster/coffee shop junkie for me, so pass on those poses. Not much to say about them.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSPARENT HAND ON THE ARM MOD. Finally, something us alternate-skin boys can enjoy. emotion_kirakira I know its a small detail but SOMETIMES I don't want to wear black or white gloves. It's such a nice little detail that often gets overlooked.

While I won't be buying the item, it's still nice and the quality is superb!

Diamond Senshi

26,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
That new bundle got me... crying Though I desperately wish they'd put animal items in their own bundles - because I can't use that... sweatdrop

Questionable Warlord

Niki-Senpai
        Thanks for the thread 684-Y!

I'd really love to see a recolor with black glasses. > . >

This. The glasses and hair in pure black. I'd insta-buy two copies >A>

Loveparody

Same really. The arms and legs are soooo skinny but I bought it for it's overall presentation. It's really nice compared to what we got recently. I still wish for more masculine items like warworn celt, maneater, His, Nyx, Hare and such.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
spirit box
Please recolor those bottoms in khaki with dark brown shoes. NO MORE GAUDY RED AND BLACK, P L E A S E.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

As we say in Dutch... "Do the one without refraining from the other" emotion_yatta
I mean, I would actually be way more interested than I already am in the item if it came in a nice dark red and black emotion_drool

User Image

Slumbering Tengu

*screams*

Those new practitioners of the arts
Gaia why would you do this to me when I have no money crying

Omnipresent Spirit

Nanzzy-chan
spirit box
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

As we say in Dutch... "Do the one without refraining from the other" emotion_yatta
I mean, I would actually be way more interested than I already am in the item if it came in a nice dark red and black emotion_drool

User Image
A nice shade of red is hard to come across on Gaia. Especially in their LQI recolors.

User Image
User Image
User Image

#busted

Heart Tamer

Loveparody
Finally a nice LQI for guys that isn't super femme. Still not masculine enough, but it's a step in the right direction! So here are my thoughts on some of the poses. ^_^

The jeans are hella nice, but ugh, still skinny leg syndrome. I want thick legs like in the Portrait of a Hare series. Those are best, since not all guys are skinny! Some of us are...built. wink

I am not sure if I am noticing a trend, but what is it with the shaved side hair? Is that a thing? I haven't seen any long hair on guy items in a long time and only this kind of haircut. There is hair on top and the side is shaved off. idgi. Maybe its some sort of emo/hipster guy hairdo.

The glasses and hat are too hipster/coffee shop junkie for me, so pass on those poses. Not much to say about them.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSPARENT HAND ON THE ARM MOD. Finally, something us alternate-skin boys can enjoy. emotion_kirakira I know its a small detail but SOMETIMES I don't want to wear black or white gloves. It's such a nice little detail that often gets overlooked.

That has been a trend for a few years now. It's starting to die down a little bit, but the trend has its origins in Nazi Germany and people call it an "SS Cut" or "Hitler Youth" sometimes as a result. But the PC term for it is either an "undercut" or "short on the sides, long on top." You really couldn't go anywhere in NYC without seeing at least one dude sporting that hairstyle for a while. That's fashion for ya'.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Loveparody

Long masculine hair, a dream in pending =w=

But the shaved side i think is a hipster/trendy thing.

The "masculine" items are strange, they give narrow hips and noodle legs. Guys can have the junk in the trunk too sans thigh gap when standing upright.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
spirit box
A nice shade of red is hard to come across on Gaia. Especially in their LQI recolors.

User Image
User Image
User Image

#busted

Hmm, those weren't so bad though, what's worse is that ugly rusty colour that's more orange than red but they keep calling it crimson anyway emotion_puke Or when they call the Rosamund pink red even though it's fuchsia rolleyes

Ideally every red on the site should be like Rosamund's Rage red, now that was a gorgeous shade of red emotion_drool

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces