even though he doesn't know i exist crying

i loev fried chickin yum_puddi

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
LilTigre
Can we... can we have a limit on users getting items based on themselves? I think I'll puke if I see another BRAIN item.

This.

Nerd

wtf man
this is such a waste of an oportunity =T
people are buying these...

Loyal Paladin

Don't see why these items or so funny, or original, but that's just me.
I have nothing against BRAIN mind you. I just don't see why its so funny.
I'm happy about the DJs, but it still hasnt deflated much emo

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Join a tan Whore
LilTigre
Can we... can we have a limit on users getting items based on themselves? I think I'll puke if I see another BRAIN item.

This.

.: [ Pretty sure he has another plat and around 6 more rainbows.
So TONNES MORE B R A I N FOR EVERYONE.
] :.
User Image

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
II Kite II
I never got what was so funny about all the B R A I N items. Are they supposed to be satirical or is it face value comedy. Maybe then ill know what to laugh about. Did he personally tell gaia what to put for the announcements, is he that well respected by Gaia Staff to be receiving all these personal items and announcements or did he just get a bunch of tickets. Please inform me.

.: [ For this particular sale BRAIN redeemed an Obsidian ticket which allows the user to design a sale for LV which includes a LQI and three bundles.
Not 100% sure if they get to help write up the announcement? But im sure they could have suggested some of its content.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Yupsilon

It's all in the characterization and it's all supposed to be one big joke. He's become an icon over the years on this site and now "immortalized". I know of at least maybe two more people who would/could be on their way to doing the same if they were just as driven and had the opportunity.

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ants In Your Underpants
You got to be ******** kidding me. Brain really? You waist your ******** chance to add good items to stroke your own ******** ego. :I Jesus man, this is ******** up so many other talented users could have used those tickets to do something creative. I wonder if this is why the devis tried to buy up the tickets because they were afraid of more like it? :I idk but man...

On a happier note: More sailor moon items I love it. I hope they do a promotion like they did with FMA and Black butler.

I know, this is stupid.

Omg, i am so excited they added er herm... sailor "gaia" items. :3 im still waiting for once upon a time items though.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Nyadriel
Yupsilon

It's all in the characterization and it's all supposed to be one big joke. He's become an icon over the years on this site and now "immortalized". I know of at least maybe two more people who would/could be on their way to doing the same if they were just as driven and had the opportunity.

i used to think he was some sort of icon back in the day when the halo is still impossible to achieve, before the constant gc items, now i feel like he is normal person like all of us? but still respect him as a gaian XD im not really into the items, but i do like the arts he collects though because he puts diff themes into them haha.

Divine Muse

sup-qt
II Kite II
I never got what was so funny about all the B R A I N items. Are they supposed to be satirical or is it face value comedy. Maybe then ill know what to laugh about. Did he personally tell gaia what to put for the announcements, is he that well respected by Gaia Staff to be receiving all these personal items and announcements or did he just get a bunch of tickets. Please inform me.

.: [ For this particular sale BRAIN redeemed an Obsidian ticket which allows the user to design a sale for LV which includes a LQI and three bundles.
Not 100% sure if they get to help write up the announcement? But im sure they could have suggested some of its content.

Winners of the Obsidian ticket don't get any say with what goes in the announcement.

Loyal Paladin

Nyadriel

Yeah, I had a friend who was a bit overboard and always wanted to talk to him. Still, congrats to him I guess. The only icon I'm familiar with is BRAIN since I've seen, and heard of him a lot. He's the only one I know since that friend would mention him so much, but I typically don't care enough about these people to look into it more.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Ants In Your Pants
Ants In Your Underpants
You got to be ******** kidding me. Brain really? You waist your ******** chance to add good items to stroke your own ******** ego. :I Jesus man, this is ******** up so many other talented users could have used those tickets to do something creative. I wonder if this is why the devis tried to buy up the tickets because they were afraid of more like it? :I idk but man...

On a happier note: More sailor moon items I love it. I hope they do a promotion like they did with FMA and Black butler.

I know, this is stupid.

Omg, i am so excited they added er herm... sailor "gaia" items. :3 im still waiting for once upon a time items though.

Ohhh Once upon a time items would be cool.!

Shirtless Fatcat

stupid. it's all stupid.
            I'm not gonna buy GC to worship this guy who is full of himself.
            I don't buy GC regardless.
            skipped this announcement the second I saw the name, sorry.
dat grammerz on page 12 doe hurr
inb4 grammer nazi
js

But yeah. DJs y u no deflate yet emo
Also the rooster is well-made.
The medal looks out of place though.
No offense but it would have been more usable without the medal and the double halo, just an opinion.
I do like the bucket of fried chicken P:
Hope they do it in red and with a white logo,
like a KFC spoof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out