Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
No wedding? Darn! I was hoping for Agatha and Logan to reunite. emotion_donotwant

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Flora Carrow
No wedding? Darn! I was hoping for Agatha and Logan to reunite. emotion_donotwant
I'd want Lance and Devin to get married. You know, just to make a statement. xd

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
little bunnies
Flora Carrow
Agreed, having Devin and Lance getting married would be pretty nice, but did Devin confess to Lance yet about his crush on him? Despite the womanizing habit that Liam has, I kind of hoped him and Sam to get married or even Ian and Sasha.

Lavish Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam
little bunnies
Flora Carrow
Agreed, having Devin and Lance getting married would be pretty nice, but did Devin confess to Lance yet about his crush on him? Despite the womanizing habit that Liam has, I kind of hoped him and Sam to get married or even Ian and Sasha.
Who knows what happened when the plot wasn't looking? ninja

Trash Witch

hpanna
: o I'm excited!
Now if they did Gaia's anniversary, Valentine's day AND lunar New Years that would be epic.
And we could all symbolically kiss and marry snakes together in a mushy mish-mash of mythological madness! A pity the good Kenny disowned his (apparently unintended) implication pertaining to a wedding of any kind. I wanted a wedding CRASH more than anything.

But yes, I agree. Lumping festivities together into one big, good son of a party couldn't possibly be a bad idea.

Reindeer

LOL WEDDINGS? OK

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hrm...what could they be doing......

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
little bunnies
Flora Carrow

All of the fangirls would so hyperventilate. xD

Another great choice! Lance's package is mighty fine. ;D And, Devin loves him so much! Since Lance has yet to find about his secret crush, it would be nice if Devin got up the courage to give him a Valentine this year. <3

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Anabaena
Magnificent Moonbeam
little bunnies
Flora Carrow
Who knows what happened when the plot wasn't looking? ninja
Maybe. Lately I thought of the girl NPCs trying Valentines day like the girls would in Japan (giving the guy she likes obligatory chocolate that are homemade and the guys have to respond to the chocolate given to him by a girl who likes him in one month on the 14th of March). Maybe Lance could get some packages full of obligatory chocolate from a person with a crush on him.

Buggy Punk

Uggh, I hate when Uncle Kenny talks about things because I get asdjgkl; I want it noooow.

I also want to change into my crappy anniversary avi, but I don't want to get sick of it before the event is over. emo

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Well looks like it's gonna run from the 8th to the 18th.
Which means I work for at least the first 3 days of the event...

clarion's King

Super Model

Mereluna
Uggh, I hate when Uncle Kenny talks about things because I get asdjgkl; I want it noooow.

I also want to change into my crappy anniversary avi, but I don't want to get sick of it before the event is over. emo

Whether you get sick of it or not, new items are sure to change everything. So you may as well wear it 3nodding
Guess I should prepare mine as well.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I am so butt excited for this.
Ong.

Buggy Punk

Magus
Mereluna

Whether you get sick of it or not, new items are sure to change everything. So you may as well wear it 3nodding
Guess I should prepare mine as well.
Good point! emotion_c8 I think I'll put it on in a bit.
I saw this email yesterday, and I really can't wait! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces