Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Knitting item! *stares at afghan and fingerless gloves I should be working on rather than reading threads on Gaia* Guilt aside, I'm pleased it exists anyway. Now make one for males. Make Mementos and other fall items for males too, while you're at it.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Salathielly
Knitting item! *stares at afghan and fingerless gloves I should be working on rather than reading threads on Gaia* Guilt aside, I'm pleased it exists anyway. Now make one for males. Make Mementos and other fall items for males too, while you're at it.

There's already Kabocha's Memento in orange. Is it what you meant?

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
M
Angelica....love the idea, but hate the execution. The shading on that blue is horrible. If it was shaded better, I'd definitely grab it.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Agree... if they did the shading like they did Immutable Amadea then I would consider buying it. The white should be shaded with a cooler color instead of a neutral one.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

lilloulou
Salathielly

Haha, no, sorry. xD I meant to make them for males, as in...make somewhat more masculine versions of these items with the same basic concept, if that makes any sense. Sorry my wording was confusing.

Stubborn Gifter

Charming Yarn: Love the color scheme and the shading. So far, I only like the scarves and the Agape version of the wig. So it's not enough to make me want it.

Angelica: It's kinda weird adding the periwinkle blue with the light baby blue and white. At least the shading is okay. Anyway, no poses I like. Pass.

Rose Chronicle: Bloody. Freaking. Love. It. heart

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I remember not too long ago, people were saying Gaia needs to slow down.
Maybe these smaller updates are the results of that feedback? xD

Plus L'histoire de Mephiste should be evolving today

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Salathielly
lilloulou
Salathielly

Haha, no, sorry. xD I meant to make them for males, as in...make somewhat more masculine versions of these items with the same basic concept, if that makes any sense. Sorry my wording was confusing.

Oh I see! Gender switch like the Tailored Star CI & what they recently did with the Marches smile

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

lilloulou
Salathielly
lilloulou
Salathielly

Oh I see! Gender switch like the Tailored Star CI & what they recently did with the Marches smile

Yes, exactly! :3

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Vannequin

I could be wrong, but small updates are usually not long before a rather big CI ninja

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

lilloulou
Vannequin

I could be wrong, but small updates are usually not long before a rather big CI ninja
Maybe. emotion_dowant
(Cute avi btw~)

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
lilloulou
Vannequin

Your both correct. The fewer the items gaia releases the bigger the next event is gonna be. They did release a few items plus a evolving item update but my guess is they are gonna release a poop load of items this weekend and we all are gonna go poor. Trust me I have been begging gaia to only release like a few items a week not 2 to 5 a day. I hope they are putting all their time and energy into a killer halloween event since it has kinda sucked for 4 years

Vermillion Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Marathon 300
I need a million recolors of Charming Yarn.. like now.

Mainly because I am a knitter/crocheter (hooker) and it's about time we get some items showcasing creative skills.

I'd like to see them make arm mods that have avatars (men and women, mind you) knitting, crocheting, drawing, painting and maybe one that has a sewing machine.

Or oooh, some arm mods that make it look like you're cooking or something.

fxxkin demon

Blah. Kind of a dull update for me. Two recolors I don't care for and a new LQI that only sort of like. Basically I like the sweater and scarf pose which isn't enough for me to buy it.

Tipsy Seeker

Sooo when will Pieces of You get a recolour? I really want that tail in black crying

Magical Bunny

still not really anything my thing

i bought charming yarn because i thought the scarf would layer like nom nom's, but it covers my headphones emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff