Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Waffles

Flarie Hanami

I wish I got the human version. There is no pumpcat in the bundle at all. sad I'm filing a ticket right now.

The human version would've made more sense to be honest. Everything in that bundle except the pumpcat is for humans, it's really silly.

Enduring Spirit

User ImageUser Image
Whoa! Those are some nice bundles. If I had G-cash, I would have liked to buy some.
The new Astra rig is bland at the moment. Nothing that catches my eyes yet.

clarion's King

Super Model

Vannequin
User Image
Bold Brows in the CS. Is that new?

Definitely new!

User Image
Really loving this pose, but I don't want to spend more money until I see tomorrow's items :<

And... I'm praying this brow item isn't as broken as the original Brow Basics...

Smol Waffles

Vannequin
User Image

MONOBROW.

Smol Waffles

There's also Deumos' Bewitching Locks. Only 499 and not an lqi.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Can someone here, anyone, make a Side by Side of the Twintails on Counterfeit Spouse and Counterfeit Consort?

I think Counterfeit Spouse may have the Twintails intended for Counterfeit Spouse.

>.<

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Magus
Vannequin
User Image

Definitely new!

User Image
Really loving this pose, but I don't want to spend more money until I see tomorrow's items :<

And... I'm praying this brow item isn't as broken as the original Brow Basics...
I'm loving alot of the poses but I'll pass on it for now. I'm holding off for now too, I need to pick wisely but there's a good handful of items I really want crying

What was wrong with Brow Basic? :0

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Can someone here, anyone, make a Side by Side of the Twintails on Counterfeit Spouse and Counterfeit Consort?

I think Counterfeit Spouse may have the Twintails intended for Counterfeit Spouse.

>.<

I did notice the hair was brown.. I hope they fix that.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Akari Yui
Vannequin
User Image

MONOBROW.
So sexy rofl

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Akari Yui
Flarie Hanami

I wish I got the human version. There is no pumpcat in the bundle at all. sad I'm filing a ticket right now.

The human version would've made more sense to be honest. Everything in that bundle except the pumpcat is for humans, it's really silly.

I agree. There should be [animal] bundles for the PAWS. It would make more sense to include the [animal] Pumpcat in an animal bundle.

Tenacious Lunatic

BOLD BROWS. Oh god, what an awesome item.

Beau

Deumos' Bewitching Locks
User Image

Devoted Heckler

Is Vic's Fiend purple? I can't tell on this screen.

I was surprised they put Little Pumpkin Reaper in a bundle but then they can't really hock those for much longer.

Is the "new" Counterfit meant to have both black and off-black poses? They're really beginning to take the piss with those.

Beloved Stargazer

Akari Yui
There's also Deumos' Bewitching Locks. Only 499 and not an lqi.

OKAY GAIA YOU WIN

/sobs

(The one cool color in this is checkmate. Not a bait at all...)

Also I want a checkmate Forest After ____ now

/sobs

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Oh no, what have I done. I used Sinless Bloody Hands knowing I'd like it. Now I need it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces