30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Menstrual Cramps
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Menstrual Cramps

User Image = User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image **User Image

I keep trying to lick my monitor but I can't taste the pumpkin, spice, candy corn, or flavor of those candy pumpkins. emotion_drool

This bundle you messed up the link of the first item inside. [Click on the Spoiler to reveal]. It's a repeat of the link for the bundle's listing it's self.

User Image User Image User Image

/sprays you with pumpkin spice/
Thank you for telling me, I fixed it. ; u;

User Image User Image User Image

It pains me to say I would actually like that.

Thank You!

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Nooo it sold out before I got home.

I wanted to buy another set to make a Sally mule. QQ

Garbage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wtf, I wasn't expecting the nightmare b4 xmas item to sell out so fast.. Recolors for days then?

Side note:
THOSE MP PRICES ARE HIDEOUS. UGHHH.
I'll just wait for recolors.. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
`Hydro
I'm trying. xP Questing plus trying to keep up with new color schemes is hard...
I'm up to three schemes now gonk
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

... Only three...
Oh you sweet summer child @u@ /paps

Then again it's not like I collect every single item in a colour scheme I like... thankfully, or my wishlist would be thrice as big O3o

User Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Nanzzy-chan
`Hydro
I'm trying. xP Questing plus trying to keep up with new color schemes is hard...
I'm up to three schemes now gonk
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

... Only three...
Oh you sweet summer child @u@ /paps

Then again it's not like I collect every single item in a colour scheme I like... thankfully, or my wishlist would be thrice as big O3o

User Image

Well there is Fafnir (and some checkmate), Ghostly (and some winterstorm), and Pluto...Oh and Tiamat but there are only three Tiamat items. I like Ifrit too...maybe it's more than two...
And several collections. Eclipses, Spicas, Erklings, Rulers (Princess Zelda item), War Hymns, Infernal Crystals, Elven Hair (complete except for Vanne's) Frostings. Those are just the COMPLETE ones not all sets.
And a lot of dragon items. My little hatchlings *sniff*

Celestial Spirit

A bunch of really cute stuff today, but nothing I would use. I do like how the Fafnir Hooligan Boy was done, though!
Still no blue/silver Petite Wormwood? Please, Gaia?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
`Hydro
Well there is Fafnir (and some checkmate), Ghostly (and some winterstorm), and Pluto...Oh and Tiamat but there are only three Tiamat items. I like Ifrit too...maybe it's more than two...
And several collections. Eclipses, Spicas, Erklings, Rulers (Princess Zelda item), War Hymns, Infernal Crystals, Elven Hair (complete except for Vanne's) Frostings. Those are just the COMPLETE ones not all sets.

Conclusion, Gaia is awful for our hoarding tendencies xd
But just committing myself to only one colour scheme I could never do either... Too many pretty colours that are just screaming to be made into avatars ;v;

User Image

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
OH MY GOD ORENJI SETTING
I'LL SELL MY KIDNEY FOR THAT

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Can someone pls list that cotton so I can wishlist it thank lol

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Nanzzy-chan
`Hydro

Conclusion, Gaia is awful for our hoarding tendencies xd
But just committing myself to only one colour scheme I could never do either... Too many pretty colours that are just screaming to be made into avatars ;v;

User Image

Gaia is also very bad for my "opening things" tendencies. xD
*has more items to sell than keep*

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Nooooooo! crying I had to leave to go to dinner and of course the Nightmare Before Christmas item sold completely while I was out. I was going to buy one! crying crying crying

Stellar Succubus

Not really sad I missed NBC item. I don't like it. It isn't enough like the characters, and I wasn't a huge fan of that film anyway. I'm just surprised it took so long.

They'll most likely recolour it!

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Riyokuma
Can someone pls list that cotton so I can wishlist it thank lol

You and me both, tf man...

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear