Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Niki-Senpai
        rofl

Yeah for real. The eyes also kind of terrify me.. @ _ @
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Riiight? Like some kind of weirdly shaped Powerpuff Girl or something gonk
Not to mention the position of them in relation to the mouth looks kinda weird @v@;;

User Image

High-functioning Otaku

Hm, I'm amazed how the RIG doesn't have more sheep related items. Good thing the Angelique recolor seems to get dropped quite often, I'd like to make a lavender sheep avi too :3

Anxious Bookworm

Azunaz
lame recolours, same every second week. Some sort of Halo, headphone, collectible item recoloured.

They've really run those items into the ground, haven't they?

Toxic Trickster

AIbino Bat
Azunaz
lame recolours, same every second week. Some sort of Halo, headphone, collectible item recoloured.

Yeah, and the meanest thing to do is if gaia would increase the odds of obtaining the User recolour by say, 2000% means 20x more copies of it, dropping it's price to aprox 50billion. That would lead to the person with the ticket gaining no profit, leading to no more sprees of the lame a** recolours, due to zero profit. wink

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

684-Y
I need Vague Reality recolored in monochrome, RIGHT NOWW gonk

THIS gonk

I also need that leaked purple Goddess of the Damned recolour to be released please~

Neko's Partner

+[Skarekrow]+
My eyes are crap today.
Is the Vague hair brown or black?
it's a really really dark brown
but not quite off-black/black brown

King Noob

- - -
Welp, today I save my moneys. There's nothing of interest for me today.

The halos/headphones/katanas are ********' lame I wish they'd quit.
- - -

Heart Tamer

I've been saying this for a long while, but if you want more originality in Rainbow Ticket recolors, you need to increase the drop rate and give ALL recolors the exact same drop rate. As long as these specific items remain profitable enough due to lower drop rates—enough to purchase another ticket and repeat the process—you're going to keep getting the same results.

Beau

AIbino Bat
Azunaz

I'm sure it will continue as well. rolleyes

I like your bottoms and arms. emotion_awesome

Mythical Cat

Ben Saladin

Niki-Senpai

Leothalis the Magus

Thank you!

But, can I just point one thing out, when I applied for my Katana, there wasn't any user recolours of it and I had originally applied for a white one but the Inverse had already been accepted...

I applied for it at the start of December, it took until now to be released, and they also don't tell you how many of them have already been accepted except for if you had wanted that colour...

But that's my two cents on the matter, like it or hate it, I really did make it for me as I have always loved the Katana's and had always wanted to see it in more colours.

Omnipresent Spirit

Holy ********, earth green and brown Capri. The horns look so cute in these colors and it's so cheap emotion_kirakira

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Kitten the Evil Overlord

Thank you!

But, can I just point one thing out, when I applied for my Katana, there wasn't any user recolours of it and I had originally applied for a white one but the Inverse had already been accepted...

I applied for it at the start of December, it took until now to be released, and they also don't tell you how many of them have already been accepted except for if you had wanted that colour...

But that's my two cents on the matter, like it or hate it, I really did make it for me as I have always loved the Katana's and had always wanted to see it in more colours.

Well, I do like it.
I think it's the best katana recolor so far.
The nature of how the system works is bound to result in certain items getting recolored more frequently. I just don't trip about it.

Mythical Cat

Ben Saladin

Mhm, I agree, there isn't enough talk between users and there isn't any solid official place to go to see what's what, I looked long and hard which is why when I submitted my ticket, I originally wanted a white one, cos I didn't know there would already be a white one...

Sure, the 03s are at a point in which everyone should know that there are a lot of them already, I just don't get the hate for the Katana's and to be honest, I actually quite like King's Katana and am hopefully trading him one of mine for one of his...

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If MCs and Alchemy Items were added to the list of what you can't recolor, I think there'd be a ton more variety on rainbow ticket recolors. I'd always thought for a long while that recoloring old ugly items had to be a citrine ticket related thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff