Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Mage

Omg the Diamondback one looks so cool. Im hoping for a green one. Really like that trench-coat in the other one,

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
caoxueli
Kid Jak
you can remove the fins with hear no evil.
Ah! I think I wasn't clear enough with my previous post. I meant that I wished that some items/poses in the background do not chop off the fins where they are not suppose to. I like them where they are. razz

ah yes that is the same problem with the human Lion fish back fins odd layering

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Kid Jak
Male Item and Fish

IT HAS BEGUN!

Your item came out better than I had hoped! I love it. Congrats on making it and thank you for making a paw item! <3

The base looks so cute with this face

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Male Item and Fish

IT HAS BEGUN!

Your item came out better than I had hoped! I love it. Congrats on making it and thank you for making a paw item! <3

I love my human sized version but it is very limiting with the face I love this skin so much for letting me have two eyes and a changeable mouth again ^_^

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Kid Jak
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Male Item and Fish

IT HAS BEGUN!

I love my human sized version but it is very limiting with the face I love this skin so much for letting me have two eyes and a changeable mouth again ^_^

Plus everything else the base has like the skin markings and the tail too! Now if we can get more aquatic animal bases up in here *cough* walrus & sharks *cough*

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Male Item and Fish

IT HAS BEGUN!

Plus everything else the base has like the skin markings and the tail too! Now if we can get more aquatic animal bases up in here *cough* walrus & sharks *cough*

Thats it Gonna have to start a writ in Campain for shark fur for sharkweak

Stubborn Gifter

I should be happy for Kid Jak of having his item being released. But the news of the tickets getting expiration date kinda put me in a really bum mood. Bye bye Sapphire Ticket... crying

Within the Nightmare: Not interested in the bundles. Gonna pass.

Mournful Aethereal Acolyte: I see pure black, but the shading looks terrible and flat. Pass.

[Animal] Diamondback Lion Scales: As I said before, I'm happy that Kid Jak got his item. And as much as I want to hug them for being so adorable, I highly doubt about changing my base to become a Paw.

Indie Inamorato: It's nice to see that we have artists who can still do male items after reapersun left. Hopefully, we may see more of it. Anyway, color scheme and shading are nice. However, I only like the shirt and that's all. Pass.

Simply Goddess Bundle: Gonna pass on the bundle since there's no item I like.

Chiyome's Blight: Nice black and great shading. Love it.

Magical Bunny

Jisen Meizuki
I should be happy for Kid Jak of having his item being released. But the news of the tickets getting expiration date kinda put me in a really bum mood. Bye bye Sapphire Ticket... crying

They're very likely going to re-release them if they go past their expiration date. The Staff Update says it's not a permanent retirement. It's forcing hoarders to stop hoarding.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Kid Jak
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Jigsaw Chan
Kid Jak
Male Item and Fish

IT HAS BEGUN!

Thats it Gonna have to start a writ in Campain for shark fur for sharkweak

I'm hoping a walrus gets made cause I don't have the funds to get a ticket. Even if I sold everything I own I could /maybe/ get a rainbow if I tried hard but still. I can just pray that GAIA makes one.

Stubborn Gifter

Cresceres
They're very likely going to re-release them if they go past their expiration date. The Staff Update says it's not a permanent retirement. It's forcing hoarders to stop hoarding.

True, but it still out of my grasp since I have terrible luck of obtaining it. gonk

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Tiny Kohai
Steeple
is there a thumbnail list for the nightmare within bundles? im having a hard time otherwise....

I'll list the contents of each bundle for you. Give me a bit though.
Thank you so much! for both your comments.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Indie turned out nice, still waiting for some new thick man legs.

Snagged the fish, cause, fish, and i may or may not have have a brocrush on it's maker and his puns.

Feral Bibliophile

Honoring my fishy leader's item by being a monochrome knight fish razz

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
I got about 9-10 total bundles of Within the Nightmare and only got 1 with Iatrophobia (sweet nurse exclusive) pls keep it rare sweatdrop

IRL Guest

Ohhh good update today. Indie is manly and beautiful but no extra cash this month emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff