Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

If this is all a horrible dream...

Kai grins and laughs softly, pushing his half empty cup of cream towards Yuki,"Take it if you want, little one. It is like milk but it has more fat and vitamins. It is good for a growing kit or even a hungry kit. I am sure you will like it."
Kai takes a piece of toast and stabs the corner into his egg, smiling with a sense of satisfaction at the broken yolk, stirring it up before smushing his toast into it."Miss Rini... do you like your employment here?"
Kai raises the yolk smeared toast to his mouth, taking a big bite of it before taking a sip of his new cup of cream, a satisfied purr coming from him. He sighs, his wings stretching behind him and growing to their usual 20 foot wingspan before folding carefully behind his back. Kai was a demon, of sorts. this form, though, was only one of many.

... someone please wake me from this nightmare...

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

She nods to Kai and smiles softly, she already had another thing of cream ready. "Here, Here is the cream" She said gently. "I am glad you have manners about you, If you decide you require a room, please by all means let me know alright?" Her eyes drift to the male neko whom was handing her coins.

"Thank you sweetheart" she whispered softly. She watches as Yuki is distracted by the cream. She marched right up to Silver , drawing back her hand and goes to slap him across the face. Hoping he would not dodge it or catch her hand. "You need to learn how to talk to a woman over here Mister" she would state regardless of if it hit or not.

She huffs and begins to clean up after walking away, muttering about men who thought too high of themselves.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yuki licks the cream and the man named Kai was right it did taste like the milk but more thicker then milk he was drinking by Silver. Yuki finished it and then sits on the counter waiting for the man kai to finish.

Smack she hit him right in the kisser of his face, making his lip bleed a bit on the side. "Well I will say this I love a woman when they are angry." He smirks as he then finishes his drink. "Yuki come on my lap now." He said as he taps it softly. Yuki nodded and hops on to his lap for warmth.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai smiles softly at Yuki, once again drinking his cup to half before giving it to the kit after Yuki returned to Silver's lap. "See? Very tasty stuff. It will make you feel full and strong and put some flesh back on your bones!"
Kai gives the kit a smile full of sharp teeth before returning his attention to the plate of food, purring pleasantly as he continues scarfing down the meal.

Loyal Gaian

Meep finally came out of the fireplace, looking around with a yawn. He ran his clawed hand through his messy green hair, clearly half asleep still. "Rini.... can I have my usual?" His voice had a low growl to it.
Samayou Tamashii

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Arena 2-- Mood: Serious

A rude awakening would have been correct had Cavnir been your everyday fighter who's martial art style only calculated in counters to other moves. The nameless style Cavnir practiced was deeper then that, he learned how to counter the counters, as such, the grabbing of his ankle was no particular surprise. Without any hesitation or delay, Cavnir countered to break from the giants grip.

An ankle, much like any other body part was not completely round, but more an oval shape, especially when performing a sideways kick with all the tendons contracting to pull his foot in a 90 degree angle. Now, because Cavnir was performing a sideways kick Samayou gripped his ankle at the widest position. Using that to his advantage Cavnir twisted his leg a quarter and pulled his leg down at the same time, by turning his leg it would loosen Samayou's grip and give Cavnir a chance.

Should Cavnir succeed in pulling his leg free he'd push back slightly and fall back in his defensive stance with both hands open. He'd then focus his qi and form a triangle of qi extending from his index and ring fingers about an inch long.

If Cavnir could not get his leg free, he'd instantly yell out when Samayou prepares to punch his knee.

"Stop! You win!! I don't want to lose my knee!"

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

She growled lowly, then brushes everything off. The slap had calmed her anger for now, but the I love angry women thing did not help."Only in your dreams pretty boy, Only in your dreams" She sighed softly, turning once more to Kai, leaving Silver and Yuki to their meals and drinks.

"I love working here, though it can get quite the busy....sometimes, Snice IT is me and Sunny who work here" she offered a smile. "But, hey, when your a top dog around your job you have to take some falls, But of course there are people higher then me in importance, but I am here the most...If that Answers your questions..." she asked and answered at the same time.

The woman would begin to clean once more. Then hearing a familiar voice, that being Meep. She pulled out a bowl, dumped his favorite drink in and set the liquor on fire. Her eyes and mouth offer a kind smile. "Hey Meep, How are you, here is your drink"

Loyal Gaian

Meep walked over to the bar. Opening his muzzle, his long tongue snaked out; grabbing the shot glass. He swallowed the bowl and the liquid that was still on fire in one gulp. Tilting his head back, he spat out the bowl, catching it and balancing it on his nose. "I needed that. Thanks kitten." He tossed the bowl in the air, catching it in his furry hand before setting it down in front of her. "Ya look good tonight. Trying to catch someone's eye, eh?" His long ears shifting backwards to hear the noises behind him.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai hunched slightly, his wings lifting a little as he stares blankly at his plate, his pointed ears seeming to lower slightly with a slight jingle, debating whether or not to answer before sighing and turning his face towards Rini, "Yes, dear. That answers my question splendidly. Though... I would think this place was a lot to handle for just two workers... Are there not others who work as well?"

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yuki smiles as he sees the food out in front of him, he licks it and then paws at it. "Mew.." he didn't know how to eat a egg on toast sandwich..

Silver smiles and cut it in half and then held it for the boy in his hand. "Take a bite out of it Yuki.." He said as the boy said so it tasted nice and warm and also eggie. "It... its good and warm"

Silver smiles again and then helps himself for a slice of it. " Can anyone cook us both another round of egg on toast, its kind of nice."

Loyal Gaian

Meep stretched his arms over his head. He turned around, leaning back against the bar. He blew smoke out of his nose as he looked around at the others. His eyes couldn't focus well on anything since he was still half asleep.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai turned his head towards Meep, cringing slightly before sighing, a faint smile passing over his lips... His tail makes the leg of his chair creak as it tightens around it. Kai speaks with some effort, "I see you haven't changed, Meep... How have you been?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep's ears lifted at hearing Kai's voice. He sniffed the air, sure enough, it was him. Without warning, he pounced on Kai, licking his face like a excited dog would. "Been a while since I've seen you, hun. How's it going?"

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai yelped, his wings stretching reflexively as he fell, one of them hitting a seat, drawing a slight hiss from him before he laughs softly, giving Meep a gentle push, his tail uncurling a bit belatedly from the stool that had been pulled over when Kai fell from it. He sighs softly, his colorless eyes closed, half enjoying the feel of Meep's weight over him. He shakes his head and sighs again, "I have been well enough, dear... I suppose things have been well... I am just... lonely. "

Loyal Gaian

"I hear ya. Been spending most of my time sleeping lately. I followed Rini's scent around here and been staying near her. Mostly 'cause I got no where else to go." He purred softly, rolling off Kai and laying next to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff