Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

[I love to learn new things, especially history and science. Now I'm taking a break to rest my brain because i feel a headache forming. To much reading does that to me.]

Playful Nerd

((History is cool too. Sadly lots of kids don't like it which is a shame. Though sometimes I wish we could reverse age, learn things while we're 'old' and then have fun as kids til it's time to go.

Make me Gamis! *glances around before pulling out her box of old dino toys* Rawr...! ))

Dangerous Kitten

|| OoC: What a day!! ||
((You're telling me!))

Dangerous Kitten

|| OoC: Seems to be the day for it for everyone. ||

Dangerous Kitten

|| OoC: Aaand entertain myself time! ||

The woman had been awake for a while. She had been rifling through the room that she had been staying in, looking for some hint of what people had been telling her. The image in the mirror that wouldn't go away. The strange feeling of deja vu every time she went anywhere in this place. In all the searching, she found very few things. A lot of weird things. But not much that was extraordinarily helpful. She did, however, find a pair of amazing pants, and a scarf that she was in love with. The material was a deep red, and longer than usual scarves. It was made of a soft, silky material that slid through her fingers easily. It wasn't like any material she had seen before.

Wrapping it around her neck, she grins lightly at her reflection, enjoying how the color accented the shade of her hair, and the bright blue of her eyes. Making a face at herself, she then nods and turns on her heel, heading down the stairs. She wore monochrome black to go with the scarf, her boots clinging to small feet, a pair of black slacks smooth against her thighs and loose around her calves. The black button up was a three-quarter sleeve, and she had turned up the cuffs so that they clung to her elbows easily.

Her brown hair was loose in curls around her, and the scarf hung almost to the ground in front and in back. She hums lightly, getting herself a glass of juice before wandering around the bar room. She knew all of it easily. The dents on the tables. The scuffs on the wall. Boosting up onto the edge of the bar, she relaxes, resting her hand on the bar to prop herself up as she sips her juice with the other.

It was a beautiful day.

Dangerous Kitten

Her feet swayed forward and back as she relaxes. Somehow, this place made it easy to forget everything. Paleo's words. Khersis' laughter and smooth hints. Even the familiarity of people around her. Finishing her juice, she sets the glass to the side, then boosts off the bar, heading to the door and out it. She walks into the woods, her feet making hardly a sound. The scarf swirled around her in the breeze, moving easily. The elements seemed to welcome her into the trees, and she smiles.

The trees whispered around her, and she paused in that small clearing, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. The broken guitar still rested against the tree stump, but that didn't bother her at all. It could be fixed easily. Letting her arms hang loose by her sides, she just feels the strings around her, letting each of them tell their own story. Part of her wondered if they'd ever release the secrets that they held about her past, or if she would worry for the rest of her life.

Six months wasn't much of a life, after all. And as fun as Evelyn was, she wasn't real. And she knew it. Taking a breath, she releases it, then smiles softly, resting one hand against a tree, feeling the warmth seep into her skin. Opening her eyes slowly, she breathes out, then sighs softly. "This place....we loved it...." The words came as a whisper, and she smiles again. It was a small truth that she loved.

Sinking down to the ground, her back against the tree, she lets her thoughts wander. Her fingers wiggle into the grass so she could feel the pulse of the earth, she closes her eyes, just letting the sun warm her skin. It was going to be a beautiful night.

Dangerous Kitten

She opens her eyes slowly and looks up to the sky, playing with the edge of her scarf. Evelyn was relaxed at that point. And it was nice. Taking a breath, she releases it, then nods and sits up a bit straighter, but kept her back against the tree. Taking off her boots, she shakes out her slacks, then sits cross-legged, closing her eyes and breathing in slowly. With the release of breath, she tried to push her mind into the quiet state of meditation.

With so much familiar around her, it should be easy, right?

Focusing on nothing but her breath coming in and out, she relaxes, keeping her back against the tree. Her mind wanders a bit, and she lets it, not bothering to think of anything in particular. After all, meditation only works if you don't force it, right? She had a lot of questions ending in the word right. It was strange, but she was getting used to it.

Music played through her mind, and in frustration, she frowns, opening her eyes and glaring at the trees as if it was their fault.
((If I wasn't already intoxicated, I'd RP with you... Buuuuut...))

Dangerous Kitten

|| OoC: Lame! You should RP with me anyway! It could be hilarious! ||
((Deal, but I can't promise how long I'll be around. Post again and I'll follow))

Dangerous Kitten

|| OoC: Deal! ||

She closes her eyes after a bit, unfolding her legs and setting them in front of her so that they were bent at the knee. She slouches down the tree, the red scarf burying the bottom half of her face. She makes a noise into it, folding her arms across her chest. It was a typical day in paradise. Silence and lots of weird thoughts. Blowing a bit of hair from her face, she frowns, feeling the headache move in. She was pushing too hard for memory.

She should have brought a drink with her.

"I would kill for a glass of wine. Sobriety is overrated."

Evelyn speaks to the empty clearing, her blue gaze focusing up on the sky. It was starting to be a cooler evening. The breeze coming through the trees was colder. Maybe it was time to head inside and stop fraternizing with nature. Though inside, it was little better. Evelyn wasn't good with silence.
Sigma rolled from his bed, landing in a hard thud against the floor. He grumbled a bit and walked toward the closet. In the closet, he grabbed his normal dress attire. A pinstriped vest, a white dress shirt, black slacks, shiny black shoes and a red tie. The buttons on his sleeves were in the shape of an M and a S, to remind him of better days.

Eve had left a few days earlier. She had duties now, and she couldn't afford to constantly watch after her father, even if he drank himself to sleep every night.

Sigma reeked of alcohol, and still had a half bottle of warm rum sitting on his vanity. As he tried to fix his grey hair, he fell forward, expecting the vanity mirror to break, but it did no such thing. Sigma's entire body plummeted through the mirror and ended up in the woods, just in front of Evelyn.

How had that happened? Sigma didn't remember enchanting the mirror, but that didn't mean it wasn't possible.

"Son of a b***h" Sigma muttered as he tried to catch his breath, and regain his balance again as the grass stains showed up on his black slacks like a glaring disease.

He still couldn't place where he was. He was too agitated to, and he had no interest in seeing if anyone else was around. With a few deep sighs, Sigma let himself fall back onto the ground. Perhaps this is where he belonged. Alone in the woods, so that he could stop burdening everyone.

Dangerous Kitten

At his abrupt entrance, the woman jumped, her eyes widening. Startled, she moves forward quickly, moving the scarf so she didn't faceplant as she stands. That would be embarrassing. Though it didn't look as if he would notice even if she did. Still, a girl had her pride, right? Getting a hold of herself, she pauses, then breathes out and speaks.

"Sigma? Are you okay?"

Then, it all caught up to her. He had just fallen out of thin air and into her peaceful clearing. And it wasn't on purpose. Kneeling beside him, she looks at him, arching an eyebrow.

"Where'd you come from?"
Sigma's eyes widened for a moment as he heard a familiar voice. He sat up quickly, surveying the area.

"Moshi darling?"

Sigma looked around and spotted Evelyn. He stopped for a moment, dumbfounded, looking into her crystal eyes. They were beautiful, just as he had remembered. He didn't even hold himself back as he stood, grabbed both sides of Evelyn's face and planted a deep, loving kiss on her.

After a few moments, Sigma blushed and stepped away, looking the woman over, then staring straight at his feet.

"I came from your wildest dreams, or you from mine." Sigma mumbled at the woman's question.

Was this her, or was he just incredibly intoxicated and ready to accept anything? Sigma wasn't entirely sure, but he also wasn't completely ashamed of the kiss he had planted on the woman. If Eve had been here, perhaps he would have been more ashamed, but what was the point?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff