Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asturias Destiny
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Asturias Destiny
Vladislaus~Dracula01
[And here I was going to just give up on Gaia for the night. Hello ladies!]
[[ OoC: Why hello Vlad. I'm glad I decided to try hopping back on tonight. I've been debating on hopping back on for a while. I got to catch you. ]]
[Hello to you, Seph. I'm glad you hopped on too. Now I have someone to Rp with. I won't be alone tonight.]

[[ OoC: ^.^ Well, I'm glad you did too. I've missed you. And indeed you do. I've been being poked at to come back for a while now. I'll make up a post for you shortly, hun. And hello Zeke. ]]
[Happy to hear I've been missed. Either way, I've missed ya too! And alrighty]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Asturias Destiny
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Asturias Destiny
Vladislaus~Dracula01
[And here I was going to just give up on Gaia for the night. Hello ladies!]
[[ OoC: Why hello Vlad. I'm glad I decided to try hopping back on tonight. I've been debating on hopping back on for a while. I got to catch you. ]]
[Hello to you, Seph. I'm glad you hopped on too. Now I have someone to Rp with. I won't be alone tonight.]

[[ OoC: ^.^ Well, I'm glad you did too. I've missed you. And indeed you do. I've been being poked at to come back for a while now. I'll make up a post for you shortly, hun. And hello Zeke. ]]
[Happy to hear I've been missed. Either way, I've missed ya too! And alrighty]
[[ OoC: You've been very missed. ^.^ Post is almost ready. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( :3 Vlad reminds me of Krow. >< I still miss him... and Wun and Sigma. -sigh- Ah memories. ))
[Krow? Never would've thought that... Wun.. That man. Still as nuts as ever.... Damn. So, I could only assume you been on gaia as long as those guys, right?]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Sephronia sighed softly as she released the deep breath she had been holding. The fresh and cool night air was exactly what she needed. And the fact that she was in her old woods? That was good and bad. Good because she missed the place, but bad because of the memories. It was why she had taken the kids and left. Now, here she was, back again. Moving her emerald gaze from the ground, Seph blinked softly in surprise. It wasn't the main building, but her house. The house her and Vlad had restored. Frowning, she paused at the base of the steps, her gaze staring at the closed door. Reluctantly, she climbed the steps, her gloved hand running over the railing as she climbed. With another reluctant sigh, Seph gripped the door knob and opened the door, flipping the light switch on in the entryway as she went inside.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( :3 Vlad reminds me of Krow. >< I still miss him... and Wun and Sigma. -sigh- Ah memories. ))
[Krow? Never would've thought that... Wun.. That man. Still as nuts as ever.... Damn. So, I could only assume you been on gaia as long as those guys, right?]
[[ OoC: Krow isn't ringing any bells, but Wun and Siggy ... Heh. I did know them. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[Will be right back. Don't leave! I need to run to the store real quick. will reply to that post as soon as I get back. Shouldn't take no longer than 10-15 mins.]

Loyal Gaian

Vladislaus~Dracula01
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( x3 That I have. My alts you might remember. Drunkard Z, Kamiki Loba, and Rip Bluesummers. :3 All me. xD ))

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01
[Will be right back. Don't leave! I need to run to the store real quick. will reply to that post as soon as I get back. Shouldn't take no longer than 10-15 mins.]
[[ OoC: I won't leave. Promise! ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[Alright. Back. Didn't feel like that took long.]

Just outside the opened door, Vlad would appear out of thin air. Well, so it seemed. His amber hues fixed on Seph. He didn't say anything, he wanted to just gaze at her for a moment, even if it was her backside. It had felt like an eternity since he had last laid eyes on her. He had left so suddenly, and without any words. She was pissed at him, she had to be. He did it to protect them, even though she was willing to stay by him and help. But, he wouldn't have been able to live with himself if something happened to them. He loved them all, Seph and her children.

Closing his eyes, he would inhale deeply, but silently before finally he gained the balls o say something.

"Hello beautiful..." Would be the only words that left him mouth.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Seph had paused not far into the entry way, her gaze fixed on a number of pictures on the wall. Pictures of her parents and brothers when she had been little. Pictures of her and the kids in happier times. Tears stung her eyes. Why couldn't things go back to those days? When they were a happy family. Her, the kids, and Vlad. She could feel the old ache in heart as if it was just yesterday. Then, the familiar voice hit her ears. No. It couldn't be. Turning slowly, one hand in the pocket of her jeans, the other resting at her side, Seph's emerald gaze fell upon him. "Vlad ... ?" Could it really be? She wanted to run to him so badly. To wrap her arms around him, but she couldn't. She wouldn't let him. He had left them. Left her with no word or explanation. "I thought ... I thought I'd never see you again. Why? Why did you leave us like that? Leave me like that?" The words simply tumbled out of her mouth.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( x3 That I have. My alts you might remember. Drunkard Z, Kamiki Loba, and Rip Bluesummers. :3 All me. xD ))
[I remember Rip Bluesummers, definitely. And also Kamiki Loba. What a surprise!]

Loyal Gaian

(( x3 Yep. Those are my old alts. I still play all of them too. -points to the link stamp in her sig- I was also Rikku Stampede if you ever met her. xD I need to add her back too, but I rarely play her anymore since that account was hacked years ago. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
When she turned, he finally got to see that beautiful face of hers that he had been longing for. It's the only reason he had even managed to survive all the crap he had to endure. All just to see her again. In hopes that she would forgive him for leaving, hoping she would understand that his disappearance was for their safety. Though, deep down he knew it wouldn't be that easy. Things are never that easy. Taking a step towards her, he would find himself stopping as he listened to her. His eyes would fall to the floor, his heart feeling as if it had been staked, his now long black hair falling over his face, shadowing his features.

Quietly he would thought about her question. It didn't matter what he said it wasn't going to be enough. He did leave her, and without words. He felt so bad for it, but it had to be done. The life he had lived was way too dangerous to bring in an innocent family. "Love, I didn't mean to hurt you, and I wished I could've done it differently, that way I didn't have to leave, but I was way too deep to put you and the kids in the middle of it all. They would've done horrible things to ya'll if I had stayed. I had to leave...." His head lifted, along with his gaze, that way he could see her face

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( x3 Yep. Those are my old alts. I still play all of them too. -points to the link stamp in her sig- I was also Rikku Stampede if you ever met her. xD I need to add her back too, but I rarely play her anymore since that account was hacked years ago. ))
[Good to know, people from so long ago still get on, and come to Jessie's thread. I need to try and see if I can get Wun, or one of the others back on, but no point doing that when I myself have a hard time staying on.]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Seph frowned as she watched him. She knew her tone and words stung, but she couldn't help it. He had just left them. Regardless of his reasons. She sighed as she watched him move closer. She had to fight to not take a step back. It was only fair to help him out. Right? Frowning, she listened to what he had to say, meeting his gaze for a moment before looking away. "And I told you I would help you. That I had somewhere safe I could have sent the kids so that they wouldn't be in the line of fire." She replied, biting back a somewhat bitter tone. "You never came back. The kids ... they were devastated. They had lost another father. Another one they thought would never be back ... And me ... " She murmured, her sentence cutting off as she bit her lip, her gaze moving to the ceiling. "I thought you were gone. Or worse. Dead. That you would never come back to us. That you may not want to come back to us..." She whispered, her eyes closing as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff