Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Yoh_Zilverwing
Stork_carrier pilot
Yoh_Zilverwing
His jade eyes stood out against his pale skin and silver hair, looking Stork over. "You are not as my brother said, but that matters not. I am Lord Yoh Zilverwing of the planet Aquinx. Rikku has spoken to me about your fighting. If you ever need the assistance of my planet's army, just ask. Unlike my brother, my people do not require machines to fight in the air." A large set of angelic wings sprouted from his back, spreading wide. His wings were fourteen feet from tip to tip. "I also wished to speak to you on another matter that concerns me."
-stork took a quick step back at yoh's opening wings- "Uh, okay"
His eyes turned cold again as he moved closer to Stork, his wings vanished from sight again. "I want to know of your feelings towards my sister. She's been hurt enough to not have to be put though more pain. I want to know that you will not hurt her."

"geh!" -he took another step back- "I wouldn't do anything. She's a nice girl and a good friend." -shakes his head-
Nyan walked down the steps, two little children in his arms, a third in a sling across his chest. He smiled though as he looked down to the three.
Rikku Stampede
Finn_SharpShooter
Rikku Stampede
Finn_SharpShooter
Rikku Stampede
"You wouldn't last long with any of my brothers, Finn. I know you are very strong and good at what you do, but brother Yoh has been alive longer then even my self or Sasuke. He is skilled at fighting because of brother Z." She cooked the ramen for Finn as she spoke, her eyes threatened tears but they never fell.
"psh, whatever. I don't care how old he is or who he fought. " : finn took a seat at the table, looking over at sasuke : betray? Does he do this to all of his sibling's friends?
"He does it because like myself, he has be betrayed.... Like my other brother Z, Yoh is just as protective of me and Kamiki if not more so." She soon finished making the ramen, grabbing two bowls. She poured some of the chicken ramen into both bowls, grabbing forks as she took the two bowls to Sasuke and Finn. "It's my fault most likely...," she said softly as she moved back to the stove to put things away.
"Well protective or not if he messes with one storm hawk he messes with all of them" : He took the bowl, scooping up some noodles : "Thanks"
Rikku sat beside Finn, moving the chair so she was closer to him. She leaned her head against his arm, her teal eyes still looked rather sad. "Please... calm down, Finn.... It... it'll be fine."
"Don't worry Rikku. I'm sure Yoh won't hurt Stork." Sasuke said as she smiled at her sister. "And if he does, we'll just have to kick his butt for it okay?"
Stork_carrier pilot
"geh!" -he took another step back- "I wouldn't do anything. She's a nice girl and a good friend." -shakes his head-
He suddenly smiled, his face and eyes turned kind. "Good to hear. Rikku is a very special girl that is well respected even on my planet. You know she is against fighting. Even when it is between my brother and myself."
User Image
Rikku Stampede
Rikku sat beside Finn, moving the chair so she was closer to him. She leaned her head against his arm, her teal eyes still looked rather sad. "Please... calm down, Finn.... It... it'll be fine."

: He took a bite from the ramen, looking down at rikku before swallowing to respond : " I'll be able to calm down when stork gets back. Sorry, it's just the way of the team"
Nyan then went back to the kitchen, useing his tail to take out three bottles from the fridge and popping them in the microwave for a few seconds, then taking them out, he uses his tail again to take them out and feed the milk to his three children.
Drokan_fireclan
Nyan walked down the steps, two little children in his arms, a third in a sling across his chest. He smiled though as he looked down to the three.
Z stepped out of a shadow behind Nyan, picking him and the triplets up into his arms. 'ow are me lo'es? Ya doin' a'ight wid de triplets, Nyan?
Drunkard Z
Drokan_fireclan
Z stepped out of a shadow behind Nyan, picking him and the triplets up into his arms. 'ow are me lo'es? Ya doin' a'ight wid de triplets, Nyan?
"We're just fine love" Nyan said with a small smile.
Finn_SharpShooter
Rikku Stampede

: He took a bite from the ramen, looking down at rikku before swallowing to respond : " I'll be able to calm down when stork gets back. Sorry, it's just the way of the team"
She gently wrapped her arms around Finn's waist. "Please.... for me, Finn?"
Jumping from the roof Shardik's wings fold to his back and he steps inside the building. He looks around and the room his eyes still holding the red glow even inside
Drunkard Z
Drokan_fireclan
Sasuke waved to Z as he appeared from the shadows. "Hey Z." She sound tired and sad as she spoke.
Yoh_Zilverwing
Stork_carrier pilot
He suddenly smiled, his face and eyes turned kind. "Good to hear. Rikku is a very special girl that is well respected even on my planet. You know she is against fighting. Even when it is between my brother and myself."
User Image

-stork blinked, the man's sudden switch of expressions seeming to settle him slightly- "Yes, I've noticed" -his ears slowly stood straight again- "is everyone in your family some kind of angel like you?" -he stammered-
Drokan_fireclan
Drunkard Z
Drokan_fireclan
"We're just fine love" Nyan said with a small smile.
Dat's good. 'Ave ya dought o' any names fer dem yet? He carried Nyan over to his corner the stairs, his odd black wooden chair rose out of the ground as he got close. He sat down, keeping Nyan in his lap.
Rikku Stampede
Finn_SharpShooter
Rikku Stampede

She gently wrapped her arms around Finn's waist. "Please.... for me, Finn?"

:he looked down at her then smiled: "alright alright. You're lucky I'm nice" : grins :
Stork_carrier pilot
Yoh_Zilverwing
Stork_carrier pilot
User Image

-stork blinked, the man's sudden switch of expressions seeming to settle him slightly- "Yes, I've noticed" -his ears slowly stood straight again- "is everyone in your family some kind of angel like you?" -he stammered-
"I am not a angel. I am a Aquinxian. But my wife and I have wings, yet my children do not. I'm sorry if I seem tense. I am just nervous about what is to come." His face went emotionless again as he thought about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff