Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

She was infront of the Inn, singing to the music blaring in her ears. "You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free, You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style. A melancholy town where we never smile. And all I wanna hear is the message beep. My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don't get sleep, no.." Her eyes were closed and her red hair swayed with her head movements as she danced around.
Finn_SharpShooter
Stork_carrier pilot
Finn_SharpShooter
: Finn's skimmer bike came casually driving through the forest, weaving around trees as he looked back at stork who rode on the back : "Hey, is it just me or does it seem like the cyclonians havn't really been trying to destroy or take over anything?" :He continued to maneuver around the forest's obsticals as they went along. :

-stork had one hand on finn's shoulder, the other holding the back bar of the skimmer as he shrugged his shoulders- "Well aerrow did destroy cyclonis' main source of power. Maybe thier just lieing dorment till they find a stronger source. Then attack without warning." -his eye twitched as he shook his head-

"dude, you seriously need to chill out. We've beaten the dark ace tons of times, and we can always do it again." : He slowed to a stop infront of the building as the kickstand of his skimmer folded down. : "Now let's get some well deserved down time" : He grinned and stepped off his bike. :
The Succubus got to her feet and started to walk in Finn's direction, making sure not to seem threatening at all.
Finn_SharpShooter
Stork_carrier pilot
Finn_SharpShooter
: Finn's skimmer bike came casually driving through the forest, weaving around trees as he looked back at stork who rode on the back : "Hey, is it just me or does it seem like the cyclonians havn't really been trying to destroy or take over anything?" :He continued to maneuver around the forest's obsticals as they went along. :

-stork had one hand on finn's shoulder, the other holding the back bar of the skimmer as he shrugged his shoulders- "Well aerrow did destroy cyclonis' main source of power. Maybe thier just lieing dorment till they find a stronger source. Then attack without warning." -his eye twitched as he shook his head-

"dude, you seriously need to chill out. We've beaten the dark ace tons of times, and we can always do it again." : He slowed to a stop infront of the building as the kickstand of his skimmer folded down. : "Now let's get some well deserved down time" : He grinned and stepped off his bike. :

-stork climbed down off of the skimmer, rolling his eyes as he dusted a few stray flecks of dirt from his shoulders-

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar

A hand would suddenly take one her hers. "Ma'am. Are you blind?" a kind voice would ask.
She nodded to him, though she really was only 3.

Nicho knealt down in front of her. "Can you talk?" he asked.
She shook her head slightly to him, her eyes looking to where she heard his voice come from.

Nicho sighed. "Oh, I see." he said. "That's alright though. I'm an empath. I can sense emotions. that should help me communicate." he said. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?" he asked.
She thought a moment, then she shook her head, but her stomach protested otherwise.

Nicho gently tugged her hand and urged her to follow him. "There's no use in protesting. You need food and I can't let you die of hunger."
Nicho Raynar
Olivia_the2nd
Nicho Raynar
Olivia_the2nd
Nicho Raynar

Nicho used his energy to stick his feet to the wall, then he bent over backwards until his was face to face with Olivia. He grinned and kissed her on the lips, his arms crossed over his chest.
Olivia kissed Nicho back before attempting to pull him off the wall.

If Nicho had resisted she wouldn't have been able to, but he allowed himself to be pulled on top of her. His head landed conveniantly on her bosom.
Olivia blushed a bit.

Nicho looked up at her smiling. "Well.... you did it to yourself." he said, blushing a bit himself.
"I know..."
Olivia moved Nicho so that he wasn't over both her and the couch.

1,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar

She shook her head slightly to him, her eyes looking to where she heard his voice come from.

Nicho sighed. "Oh, I see." he said. "That's alright though. I'm an empath. I can sense emotions. that should help me communicate." he said. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?" he asked.
She thought a moment, then she shook her head, but her stomach protested otherwise.

Nicho gently tugged her hand and urged her to follow him. "There's no use in protesting. You need food and I can't let you die of hunger."
She followed him, her eyes aiming towards the floor, but she ended up tripping.
Shesolyr
Finn_SharpShooter
Stork_carrier pilot
Finn_SharpShooter

The Succubus got to her feet and started to walk in Finn's direction, making sure not to seem threatening at all.

"Hm?" :finn turned, blinking as he watched the succubus approach:
Finn_SharpShooter
Shesolyr
Finn_SharpShooter
Stork_carrier pilot
Finn_SharpShooter

"Hm?" :finn turned, blinking as he watched the succubus approach:
"Evening Finn. How are you?"
She hid what she was feeling inside, as well as her intent to pass a power into him.

Dedicated Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rikku Stampede
She was infront of the Inn, singing to the music blaring in her ears. "You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free, You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style. A melancholy town where we never smile. And all I wanna hear is the message beep. My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don't get sleep, no.." Her eyes were closed and her red hair swayed with her head movements as she danced around.

"RIKKU!" Romin shouted when he realized she hadn't heard him.
She opened her teal eyes and finally knowticed Stork and Finn. She smiled wide and ran over to them. "Stork!" She suddenly tackled him in a hug.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar

Nicho, qith lightning quick reflexes, turned anc caught her before she fell with a hand on her stomach and shoulder. "Be careful." he said in a gentle voice.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Olivia_the2nd
Nicho Raynar
Olivia_the2nd
Nicho Raynar
Olivia_the2nd
Nicho Raynar

Nicho used his energy to stick his feet to the wall, then he bent over backwards until his was face to face with Olivia. He grinned and kissed her on the lips, his arms crossed over his chest.
Olivia kissed Nicho back before attempting to pull him off the wall.

If Nicho had resisted she wouldn't have been able to, but he allowed himself to be pulled on top of her. His head landed conveniantly on her bosom.
Olivia blushed a bit.

Nicho looked up at her smiling. "Well.... you did it to yourself." he said, blushing a bit himself.
"I know..."
Olivia moved Nicho so that he wasn't over both her and the couch.

Nicho scrambled to get up and sat beside Olivia, wrapping his arms around her.
Rikku Stampede
She opened her teal eyes and finally knowticed Stork and Finn. She smiled wide and ran over to them. "Stork!" She suddenly tackled him in a hug.

-he slowly turned around- "wha- AH!" -the thin merb tumbled backwards as he was tackled to the ground-

1,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar
Angel Keeper Assassin
Nicho Raynar

Nicho, qith lightning quick reflexes, turned anc caught her before she fell with a hand on her stomach and shoulder. "Be careful." he said in a gentle voice.
She nodded to him, but she looked ashamed for tripping, though she couldn't help it.
Stork_carrier pilot
Rikku Stampede
-he slowly turned around- "wha- AH!" -the thin merb tumbled backwards as he was tackled to the ground-
She smiled at him. "I've missed you so much! Guess what! Aerrow got to meet my big brother and sister! Do you want to meet them too?" She got off him, helping him back up. Her red hair fell over her left eye as she smiled happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff