Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
((OMG!!! That was so funny! So that's where Blizzard got all the dance moves for all the different races of WoW. rofl ))
Inuyasha nodded once and the passed out from all the pain.

((Yep)) She softly brushed the hair from his eyes and looked up at the sky, sighing softly. She started to sing her family's song softly to herself not wanting to wake Inuyasha. "So... On the first night, a pebble falls to the earth from somewhere.
So... On the second night, The pebble's children hold hands and sketch a waltz.
Sound life
So... On the third night, The children of the waltz cause ripples on the face of the world
So... On the fourth night, the children of the wave spray the shore.
Sound life
So... On the fifth night, those shards strike the face of the earth over and over.
So... On the sixth night, those signals bring travellers together.
Sound life
So... On the seventh night, a weightless ship races to the sky.
So... On the eighth morning, a song from somewhere reaches my ears.
Sound life
Well then... A song that has recorded everything
echoes to the new sky.
Sound life
Sound life
"
Inuyasha slept soundly on the ground. He would whince even now and then as his right arm twiched.
Sasuke soon came outside to get soon fresh air. "Hello Rikku. How are you? I havn't seen you for a very long time." She said as she sat down next to her. She was holding her very round belly as she sat of the grass.
She looked at Sasuke with wide teal eyes, blinking a few times. "Whao?! What happened to you? Did a bee stick your stomach or something? How can you even walk?"

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
The succubus was standing nearby watching with great curiosity.
"Feel lucky you have anything at all... I lost everything due to my desire for more powers."

"That's the price you pay." Nicho said, appearing near her.
"True, but the powers I've obtained will help me redeem myself."

Nicho chuckled. "One can hope." he said. "A narrow view for one to take, but a noble one..." he paused, looking to her. "A view I share... How great could a sin be, for it to be unredeemable?"
"One sin alone cannot be unredeemable, but if various sins were linked closely then they aren't redeemable."
She sighed a bit.
"But perhaps I'm thinking too much..."

ooc: compy is twitching, I';m insalling WoW

Nicho nodded. "One can't think too much, unless you've thought yourself into the grave." he said. "What have you done?"
((You're installing the Succubus of a game?!?!?! eek

}to Lue{ That's alright, unless he randomly attacks my character.))
Luecian Y. Deschain
[Here I come.]

Down the path walks a man in his late 20s of the height 6'3". He is dressed in a black duster, old worn faded blue jeans, and a long sleeve shirt with buttons that is black.

His hair is long and white going to about mid back and his eyes are a piercing icy blue. He walks with a sluggish demeanor and appears to be in thought. He stops seeing all the people outside," Evening?"

Shadow seen him while he was sitting on the rock. He put his book down and waved at him lightly.
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
((OMG!!! That was so funny! So that's where Blizzard got all the dance moves for all the different races of WoW. rofl ))

((Yep)) She softly brushed the hair from his eyes and looked up at the sky, sighing softly. She started to sing her family's song softly to herself not wanting to wake Inuyasha. "So... On the first night, a pebble falls to the earth from somewhere.
Sound life
So... On the third night, The children of the waltz cause ripples on the face of the world
Sound life
So... On the fifth night, those shards strike the face of the earth over and over.
Sound life
Sound life
echoes to the new sky.
Sound life
Sound life
"
Inuyasha slept soundly on the ground. He would whince even now and then as his right arm twiched.
Sasuke soon came outside to get soon fresh air. "Hello Rikku. How are you? I havn't seen you for a very long time." She said as she sat down next to her. She was holding her very round belly as she sat of the grass.
She looked at Sasuke with wide teal eyes, blinking a few times. "Whao?! What happened to you? Did a bee stick your stomach or something? How can you even walk?"
"Blame my husband for not mating for several months while he was off in some war with his brother." She said as she pointed back at the inn where she had left Yoh.
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
Nicho Raynar
Shesolyr
The succubus was standing nearby watching with great curiosity.
"Feel lucky you have anything at all... I lost everything due to my desire for more powers."

"That's the price you pay." Nicho said, appearing near her.
"True, but the powers I've obtained will help me redeem myself."

Nicho chuckled. "One can hope." he said. "A narrow view for one to take, but a noble one..." he paused, looking to her. "A view I share... How great could a sin be, for it to be unredeemable?"
"One sin alone cannot be unredeemable, but if various sins were linked closely then they aren't redeemable."
She sighed a bit.
"But perhaps I'm thinking too much..."

ooc: compy is twitching, I';m insalling WoW

Nicho nodded. "One can't think too much, unless you've thought yourself into the grave." he said. "What have you done?"
"Too much for me to name."
She closed her eyes.
"But I can tell you what I plan to do."
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

Sound life
Sound life
Sound life
Sound life
echoes to the new sky.
Sound life
Sound life
"
"Blame my husband for not mating for several months while he was off in some war with his brother." She said as she pointed back at the inn where she had left Yoh.
Her left eye twitch slightly. "Okay... that's nasty.... I still don't know how you can even walk... you stomach is almost as big as you are."
[Now Ben, I would have made a joke there...but only one other person may have gotten it. So no...he wont attack you either

Also...My internet could not hadnle Wow. I have the Disks though XD.]

Shadow: The man waves back unsmiling," Hey."
Luecian Y. Deschain
[Just a warning Ben, Probably will Send Robert inside soon XD.]

The man looks at Pyro and with his emotionless look and sigh," How are you? Anyone inside you know of?"
*He shrugged* Not sure. Been out here the whole time.
*He'd then turn to Romin* Well I'm not sure what I could do to help with that.
"You never could know if someone couldbe along in there." He man shrugs at Pyro," Names Robert."
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Rikku Stampede
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

Sound life
Sound life
Sound life
Sound life
echoes to the new sky.
Sound life
Sound life
"
Her left eye twitch slightly. "Okay... that's nasty.... I still don't know how you can even walk... you stomach is almost as big as you are."
"It is very heavy. I don't think i'll be able to get up again now that i'm on the ground." She blushed out of embarresment.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Luecian Y. Deschain
[Now Ben, I would have made a joke there...but only one other person may have gotten it. So no...he wont attack you either

((Lol. Good, I don't want anything to happen to the inside of the TDD.

Damned computer problems forcing James Poloni and me onto the same comp...))
Luecian Y. Deschain

S
hadow looked for a moment. "Something wrong?" Shadow said lightly.
[Uh, wahtever Ben, I had the same Issue with a freind long ago. He left Gaia and ditched his remaining account on me -__-;;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff