Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
Rikku sat on the roof. She sighed heavily to herself, her image blipping every now and then. It was a hologram of her.
Kotoko sat beside the hologram, just watching everything around her. The hologram was being projected from one of Kotoko's bells.
*aerrow stopped just at the porch, looking up to the roof along with radarr*"rikku?"
The hologram's movements were a bit jerky as she looked down at them. Her voice came from Kotoko and sounded metalic. "Hey....." Even through the small girl's voice, Rikku's own sounded very sad.

*radarr chirped as he looked at aerrow* "I know radarr" *he looked up again* "How are you feeling today?"
"Misrable... I've been lonely up here for a month now.... I haven't even gone to go do data recon... I didn't even feel like talking to my friend Roxy anymore...." The hologram sighed, blipping more then normal.
*aerrow tilted his head slightly* "didn't you get stork's message? He said he sent one out today"
She nodded slowly. "I got it... but... I'm scared..... What if he's just saying that to get you and Piper off his back.... What if if I do come back he just ignores me..... I tried to explain, I really did... I just don't know what to do anymore, Aerrow...." The hologram looked like she was crying, though she could never shead a tear.
Arya_the lost one
*Arya nodded with a smile* Pleasure to meet you Aerrow, Radarr *she then looked back at the boys and chuckled softly with a shake of her head* No, my sons actually. Twins. *She sipped from her own drink as she sat on a barstool*

*blinks* "Oh, sorry. You just seemed kinda young to have kids" sweatdrop *radarr munched away on his apple, stopping as he noticed the boys' ball rolling back and forth. He tilted his head, taking the apple into his teeth as he hopped down off the stool. The curious co pilot crept around one of the chairs, peeking around at the two boys and thier ball*
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Arya_the lost one
*Arya nodded with a smile* Pleasure to meet you Aerrow, Radarr *she then looked back at the boys and chuckled softly with a shake of her head* No, my sons actually. Twins. *She sipped from her own drink as she sat on a barstool*

*blinks* "Oh, sorry. You just seemed kinda young to have kids" sweatdrop *radarr munched away on his apple, stopping as he noticed the boys' ball rolling back and forth. He tilted his head, taking the apple into his teeth as he hopped down off the stool. The curious co pilot crept around one of the chairs, peeking around at the two boys and thier ball*
*Arya chuckled* I know, I look younger than I really am *Damian giggled loudly as the ball bounced when he rolled it that time. Dominic raised an eyebrow and then tried it himself. when the ball bounced for him as well, he giggled loudly along with his brother. Arya saw this and giggled* Those two are my life and they keep me busy... *she smiled softly*
Rikku Stampede
She nodded slowly. "I got it... but... I'm scared..... What if he's just saying that to get you and Piper off his back.... What if if I do come back he just ignores me..... I tried to explain, I really did... I just don't know what to do anymore, Aerrow...." The hologram looked like she was crying, though she could never shead a tear.

"I'm sure he's not saying it to brush me and piper off because we're not bothering him about it. He only does that sort of thing to finn beacause well...finn doesn't really know how to be quiet. He reall isn't mad at you rikku you've got to see that. I'm sure he'll come back here soon" *radarr nods*
Lucy shurgged her shoulders. "Im doing ok.. " She looked up at him and smiled. "When are we getting married?" She asked so bluntly
"Soon as I find a willing pastor and get some things ready...no set date yet in other words dear." Seeing the two kids playing on the floor he smiles before looking at Lucy again.
*Pyro appeared leaning against the porch railing, his eyes gazing up at the clouds in the sky.*
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
"I'm sure he's not saying it to brush me and piper off because we're not bothering him about it. He only does that sort of thing to finn beacause well...finn doesn't really know how to be quiet. He reall isn't mad at you rikku you've got to see that. I'm sure he'll come back here soon" *radarr nods*
"I.. I don't know.... What if I get caught again.... I don't want to be torchured for information again...." The hologram Rikku balled up more on the roof, the image crackled every now and then.
Arya_the lost one
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Arya_the lost one

*Arya chuckled* I know, I look younger than I really am *Damian giggled loudly as the ball bounced when he rolled it that time. Dominic raised an eyebrow and then tried it himself. when the ball bounced for him as well, he giggled loudly along with his brother. Arya saw this and giggled* Those two are my life and they keep me busy... *she smiled softly*

"I'm sure they are" *aerrow smiled as radarr continued to watch the ball bounce back and forth, setting his apple down next to him as the lemur like creature creeped a bit closer*
Rikku Stampede
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
"I.. I don't know.... What if I get caught again.... I don't want to be torchured for information again...." The hologram Rikku balled up more on the roof, the image crackled every now and then.

*arches a brow* "but you've always come here hand havn't gotten caught"
Aerrow_SkyKnight
"I'm sure they are" *aerrow smiled as radarr continued to watch the ball bounce back and forth, setting his apple down next to him as the lemur like creature creeped a bit closer*
*Arya nodded with a smile* so what brings you this direction Aerrow *Arya glanced over at Aerrow before looking back to Damian and Dominic. Dominic set the ball down in front of him as he saw Radarr, he pointed him out to Damian who looked at Radarr. They both cooed loudly and clapped their hands. Dominic took the ball and rolled it to the lemur, seeing if he would play with them*

Dedicated Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Arya_the lost one
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Arya_the lost one

"Hello Aerrow. I see you've met my wife." Romin said.
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Rikku Stampede
*arches a brow* "but you've always come here hand havn't gotten caught"
"But.. the probablity of something happening on the trip from my world to the Inn is off the charts.... the sand worms could get me before I got to the jeep... I could get captured.... I could get in a wreck..... my jeep could explode.... There's so many reasons to be scared about comeing here...." The hologram balled up more on the roof.
Arya_the lost one
Aerrow_SkyKnight
*Arya nodded with a smile* so what brings you this direction Aerrow *Arya glanced over at Aerrow before looking back to Damian and Dominic. Dominic set the ball down in front of him as he saw Radarr, he pointed him out to Damian who looked at Radarr. They both cooed loudly and clapped their hands. Dominic took the ball and rolled it to the lemur, seeing if he would play with them*

"Eh, just takeing a quick pit stop from flying" *aerrow watched over radarr and the boys as radarr sniffed at the ball, blinking at the two boys as they clapped. He reached his fingered paw forward, lightly tapping the ball back to them*
Aerrow_SkyKnight
Arya_the lost one
Aerrow_SkyKnight

"Eh, just takeing a quick pit stop from flying" *aerrow watched over radarr and the boys as radarr sniffed at the ball, blinking at the two boys as they clapped. He reached his fingered paw forward, lightly tapping the ball back to them*
*Arya smiled softly* Ah, I see... *She then looked to the boys and smiled. Damian caught the ball and rolled back to Radarr, both boys giggled as the played with the lemur. Arya glanced up and saw Romin* 'ello love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff