Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Garbage

((No one seemed to have arrived, which is why I didn't post. But later, say, tomorrow, if anyone is on, I'm willing rp~!))
(( So I've been trying to follow things a little (although I admit I'm skimming and not really reading closely) .... are we still on the same day all this time? Are you guys in the middle of something? 'Cause I kinda wanna post but I'm totally lost and don't wanna jump into the middle of something and mess it up, but I also don't wanna go back and read through pages of posts to try to figure it out ))

Otherworldly Garbage

Shizukesa no Seishi

((Shall you be on tonight, perchance? To rp now, or not to? Hm...))

Otherworldly Garbage

Tryan
(( So I've been trying to follow things a little (although I admit I'm skimming and not really reading closely) .... are we still on the same day all this time? Are you guys in the middle of something? 'Cause I kinda wanna post but I'm totally lost and don't wanna jump into the middle of something and mess it up, but I also don't wanna go back and read through pages of posts to try to figure it out ))

((A good question. I'm not so certain myself, frankly. confused ))
(( do you guys want to kind of.... move... on... as normal?? It's been a while. Also, I have work 8am every morning :< so I generally am in bed by midnight EST so I kind of get on and read what everyone's written biggrin ))

Otherworldly Garbage

Shizukesa no Seishi
(( do you guys want to kind of.... move... on... as normal?? It's been a while. Also, I have work 8am every morning :< so I generally am in bed by midnight EST so I kind of get on and read what everyone's written biggrin ))

((Ooh, congratulations on finding work post-graduation~! How has it been? Alas, I'll accommodate as best I can with my nocturnal schedule. XD ))
Softly grumbling to herself, Seishi padded into the common area and behind the bar, mixing herself a quick gin and tonic as she attempted to stretch her back, only to wince and give up. Quickly slicing up a lime, seishi hummed softly to herself and squeezed one into the drink, then dropped it into the glass. "Can't catch a break, hm?"

Otherworldly Garbage

Ezri nodded jocundly, before winking in a lewd manner--as was usual. "How could I possibly sleep, my dear Seishi?" he returned, "when you tend to wander on my mind so?" His fine, European-shaped lips opened to speak once more, but the sight of yet another netherworldly portal found his peripheral vision.

"Well, it appears there is company to be found!" a firm, yet effeminate voice called forth from the black, inky wisp.

"Dear gods," the former demon sighed, meeting Seishi's gaze, "it seems we have...er, uninvited company."
Seishi softly chuckled and sipped her gin and tonic before setting it onto the counter and stretching her arms over her head, wincing slightly. "It seems, Ezri, that you will never get your way with me, now, hm?" she grinned and nodded towards Lilith. "Can I get either of you anything?" Ironic that she was now stuck in an enclosed space with two ridiculously... touchy-feely beings. This could get interesting.

Otherworldly Garbage

"Not yet," he purred in return, some of the same jocund lust holding, "someday, though, Seishi, someday..." His red-slitted gaze turned towards the imperious, burgundy-dawning demon of lust before them. "Well, well, what brings your upper-class kind here, in the presence of a lower-class scum such as myself?" he retorted snarkily, moving a few stray locks of his raven shock of hair from his face.

Seishi would notice something peculiar about Lilith today; she was missing her familiar snake familiar. But to whither had she sent her hapless serpent? At this, the succubus glared smartly at Ezri, a condescending smirk reaching across her flush, fleshy lips. Her long, luxurious, wavy ebony locks naturally draped her voluptuous frame. "Miss Seishi," Lilith spoke up, her red-slitted gaze now meeting the amethyst of Seishi's, "I do admire your tolerance level. You put up with....well, such characters as this.....so well." She placed a finger on her chin at the offer, pondering what she might enjoy. "O, a glass of wine should do, thanks," she finally returned.
"You might need to keep trying. Persistence is often rewarded, Ezri." At hearing Lilith's remark, Seishi's eyebrow raised and she chuckled softly before turning and walking into the kitchen only to return moments later with a half-filled wine glass and (what could be assumed was) its corresponding wine bottle. "I am not one to turn down eye candy. I don't know about you, but that's my general way of thinking." she took a long sip of her drink before sighing and jumping straight to the point, "Lilith, Where is Russell?"
((I'm gonna post and hope I'm around when y'all return... eventually))

Having recently re-discovered the garden, Tryan had made a habit of disappearing back there for hours, sometimes days at a time. He usually came back clean though stains were slowly beginning to stick around the hems and knees of his pants, and this time was no exception. As he returned to the bar the only indication that he'd been out there was the scent of fresh greenery and turned earth. Lost in thought, he hadn't realized there were any visitors until he was at the door. He stopped, not exactly startled but not sure of himself either. Once he'd taken a moment to take in the scene - no strangers at least, if not necessarily the safest company by his reckoning - he proceeded through the door with a strangely observant avoidance of the threshold or any part of the door. He tapped the doorpost lightly three times as he passed it, but that was it and he didn't even seem to be aware he'd done so.

The young man looked expressionlessly between the three of them as he debated between going to his 'nest' and going looking for a snack. He rarely ate much unless Seishi put food in front of him and told him to but every now and again he got hungry enough to go searching for something... usually not with people around though. Only reticently did he finally approach the bar, though he looked no one in the eye and kept himself well removed from the two demons. Both were far too far above his station for him to be comfortable associating with them of his own accord, not to mention he had a very active imagination about what they might be able to do to him if he got on their bad side or even just if they got bored enough. Nope, powerful demon-y types were best given their space. As was his habit, he touched the counter top briefly in the same pattern as the doorpost as he reached the bar before dropping his hand.

((I gotta sleep a little, if anyone wants to post, I'll reply when I wake up))

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

((-pokes head in-
Anyone homeee~? ))
(( *gasp!* You live! I've missed you! I work tonight so I won't be online, but tomorrow night I will be, and Thursday too! If you could come around that'd be AWESOME ^ ^ ))

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

(( Huzzah!
I was missed!
=D ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items