Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
"Miss Syrazel, you're mistaken. The ring is already back in its original owner's possession. It's just a shame that I couldn't find the other one. But I suppose that she took it with her. I at least hope that she did, wherever she may be, today." he said, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. Undoing the clasp of the chain, Gideon took the necklace and put it around his neck, clasping it shut and looking to Syrazel with a smile. "Perhaps I should take you a bit more seriously than the others. You seem to have your head on your shoulders. I've yet to see the danger that Selenia poses, but you just may be on a different level from the others. Symii is still young and innocent, but you're much wiser than you look."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Pausing, Syrazel was in the doorway but looked back over her shoulder to him, scrutinizing his story as she watched him put the ring away. There really was something different about him. It put her on edge, which was not welcoming in the least. She was going to let it go for now, but then he chuckled over Sel and Symii and that made her laugh. She didn't explain how wrong he was though, and instead focused on the notion that she was wiser than she ought to be. "Yea, how unfortunate, right?" And then she left him there, more than happy to get away from everyone and safely back upstairs in her corner of her and Selenia's room.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
Hearing her laugh, he could see the arrogance in her eyes, his smirk widening as he watched her leave. "Oh no, dear Syrazel. It's not unfortunate in the slightest. I'm quite looking forward to what lies in our future.." His words were mostly to himself, buttoning his shirt and tightening his tie once again, returning to his professional appearance. Leaving the kitchen, he made his way back through the hall and out into the main bar area, he looked to Symii and gave her a smile, sitting down at the counter. "I do apologize for taking so long. I looked in and saw that the office was messy, so I thought I would take some time and clean it.."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

"Pfft, cleaning's no fun." Symii made a face, remembering just how dusty that office was. She hadn't done much other than drink her fruit punch, spinning around on her stool before Gideon had returned. "I see you met our lovely Syrazel~" She pointed out, having seen Syr both come and go on the stairs. With the pizza which was evidently cold. More 'ew' as far as Symii was concerned. "So why were you in the office?" She asked, sincerely curious since she wasn't really worried about him. Maybe she was confident in the four women's abilities - well three, Syr was a bundle of passion but didn't have any special skills in combat or magicks - or maybe she just didn't get the bad vibe Sel and Syr did.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
"Just exploring the building. Getting used to the way everything is laid out, learning what each of the rooms look like, and where they are. I figured I could help clean up a little, as well, and I figured that the office would be a good place to start. I'm sure Miss Selenia would like to use that room a lot, seeing as she is the current owner." he said, smiling to her. He didn't get the same vibe from her as he did from Selenia or Syrazel. But he knew that it didn't mean she wasn't suspicious. He had to keep a close eye on her as well, to make sure that her innocence wasn't just an act. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long, Miss Symii. Could I have a glass of water, please? And maybe you could tell me a little more about yourself?"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The idea of Selenia sitting at a desk made her laugh, but she'd let Gideon come to that conclusion in his own time. When he asked for water, her smile was bright and she nodded - pouring a glass with ice again and then sliding it across the counter to him. Returning the jug to the fridge, she then came back and finally replied "Well, why don't you ask me something? The subject 'me' is a fairly broad subject, it's easier to talk about if I have a starting point." She pointed out, flicking some of her wild blonde curls over her shoulder as she re-took her seat on the bartender's stool. Taking her fruit punch in her hand again, she raised the can to her lips - which with the mid-day lighting would easily make the glittering gold in her hands and cheekbones a bit more noticeable. Her collarbone and shoulders too if her hair wasn't constantly in the way.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
"Well, why don't we start out with the basics?" he said, looking to her and examining the golden flecks on her skin. "What exactly is with the golden coloration on your skin? I've never seen a human with such interesting markings. Clearly, Selenia is some sort of feline, but I've never encountered such a creature that has golden hue." he added, leaning a bit closer to look at her. Taking his water, he raised the glass into the air a bit as thanks and took a sip.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

"Hn, most people assume it's some sort of glitzy body cream." She chuckled a bit, flicking her hair back off her shoulders so he could see - for a short time any ways - the other portions of her that had the golden flecks,. "It's a natural iridescence, actually. Hmm~" Letting her hair drop back down, she leaned forward to rest her elbows on the bar counter, her hands around her drink. "So, guess - what might have natural iridescence, but craves salt water? And has amazing looks?" Okay, that last bit was her personal opinion, but so far no one had proven her wrong either.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
He thought for a moment to her question, trying to decipher it. The only thing that would match that description would be... "You're from the oceans, then? What exactly are you?" he asked, arching a brow as he looked to her. Something from the ocean would certainly be a curious find. Even moreso since he was sure that Selenia would at least partially dislike being near water, what with being part feline. "So, how did you and Miss Selenia come to meet, Miss Symii? I'm curious to know how you came to be a part of this family."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

"Pirate ship." She replied simply, her eyes full of mischief as she watched him. Taking a drink of her fruit punch, she set it aside and crossed her arms over each other on the counter, feeling perfectly relaxed while talking to him. "And no, I'm not the pirate." She chuckled, knowing that Selenia's story was a long one, and best told by her. And making Gideon guess these things was fun. "You could say I grew up 'under the sea' though."

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
He laughed as he listened to her, taking another sip of his water and looking her over again. "That right? 'Down where it's better,' right?" he asked, giving her a smile as he took another sip. "I'll have to ask her about it. That seems like an interesting story. So, all of you happened to find each other and end up here? That's quite a story."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Tempted to hum the song, she managed to hold back and only smile. It wasn't any fun if he wasn't going to guess, but what other non-obvious hints could she give him? Oh well. "A bit, and a bit complicated really - Selenia's the complicated part. But she's the one who met each of us, and in recent years we all ended up meeting each other. And, well, the world's just not the same for any of us anymore - 'cept Syra - so we decided it might be fun to live together and maybe meet more people. ... Okay, so Aura and I thought meeting others could be fun, Sel just kind of went along with it and Syra liked the idea of getting away from home." Her fruit punch was nearly done, so she downed it then turned in the stool so she could toss the can to the recycling bin. Looking back at his glass, and seeing it was barely touched, she didnt offer him any more - yet. "What about you? You said you were looking for something that would make you whole.......were you talking about love?" It seemed the most cliche answer, but...

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
Listening to her, he nodded, sipping at his water occasionally. When it came time for him to answer her question, he shook his head. "No, no. Love isn't for me. I've tried it on several occasions, and it's never really worked out for me. The problem is that when you've seen the things that I have, you start to understand more than you're supposed to. You see the way the world works, and you see what makes it turn. And you start to hate it. You start to hate people, yourself, everything around you. I lived like that for a time. A very long time. But a someone pulled me out of it. Gave me a reason to start seeing everything in a better light. But I lost them. And now I'm not really sure what to do." he said, looking down at his glass.

"I once saw the world in color. Bright, vibrant, beautiful colors. Everything was so clear and different. I understood what it meant to finally be alive. But now that everything that I've come to love has been taken from me, my sight is only in black and white. Color is something I can no longer understand."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Bebop Rocksteady

It was difficult for Symii to choose an expression. She supposed looking serious and concerned, maybe even apologetic was best. But he spoke of something that was beyond her comprehension. She had to yet to love and lose, and she had yet to hate. But then, she wasn't human, nor something close to human. Bonds were a different thing entirely to her species, and words such as 'love' and 'hate' didn't exist in her original world. So it was a concept she was interested in where people were concerned, it was a perspective she didn't fully understand yet. And might not. Who knew? "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Gideon...and I'm not sure what to say." Ever honest, at least.

Right before Gideon's long reply, Selenia had quietly slipped back in, her arm full of a giant bag of chinese take-out. She'd easily heard every word, and only smiled, knowing that his explanation was beyond Symii. But she couldn't let him see that smile and give him false hope or something, so she let it fade away to her usual expression of little to no emotion. She made sure her next step was heavy and brought the bag of food around the counter to stand next to Symii. Putting the bag down, she started pulling out food. 'Got one of everything - though Aura is sleeping, so only Syra will be interested." Not that Aura eats.

The leopardess didn't say a word about Sym's and Gideon's conversation, only kept setting out containers before she set the bag aside for garbage. She was quick in going to the kitchen and coming back with a stack of plates and forks in addition to the chopsticks she'd gotten from the restaurant.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
Gideon shook his head to Symii, giving her a smile. He could see that his words were too much for her to understand, her difficulty with her expression showing through more than she may have wanted to show. "It's quite alright, Miss Symii. I understand. You're still young. You have so much to experience, still. When you find a person to love, you'll feel as though you've never felt before. You'll feel as though you've never lived." he said, giving her another smile before Selenia came over, bringing Chinese food with her.

Seeing her lay everything about, he looked up to her and nodded. "Thank you very much, Miss Selenia. I am a bit hungry. Would you like for me to go and get Miss Syrazel? I'm sure she'd like to get her food while it's still hot.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff