Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Knight

User ImageGabriel laughed, taking a glass from the cupboard and pouring himself some of the Absinthe, giving her another glass without sugar. "Aye, indeed. I'd be quite a fool to pass up such an opportunity, hm?" he said softly, taking a sip of the drink, letting the shiver work its way down his body. He laughed softly to her question, extending his hand out to let the backs of his fingers glide against her face slightly.

"Now what would be the fun in that, my dear? Where's the excitement if I simply tell you?" he asked. His voice was soft, his accent toned down, the crimson of his eyes beginning to pulsate slowly. His hand came away from her face, his fingers dancing on the smooth countertop. "Why don't we play a little game, my sweet. If you win, I'll tell you what I am. If I win, we'll come to an agreement on what your end will be."

----------

"Wait for Haruka to come home. That way, if she really is out plundering, Averich can simply wait for her to bring all of her treasure home, then take it while it's already here. She won't have to go out and put herself in danger. All of the hard work's already done, right?" he asked, thinking this through leaps and bounds ahead. His brain was working several miles a minute, something that came naturally to him. When faced with a problem, the halfling always thought outside of the box, which is what made him one of the most efficient hunters in his village. He had been able to set up traps with a near perfect capture rate, almost always coming home with a meal for his mother and himself.

"Silara's right. Your brother's going to love you no matter what. He's family. Family doesn't betray each other like that. They're always there for you, they're always there to make it better when you need it. Like everyone here has been for me. They're my new family."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

She visibly flinched from his touch, as if burned, but she did not take her gaze from his, though the blaze flickered for a mere second. She was aware of the goings on around her, but she found ehrself drawn to that crimson gaze of his. It truly was such a pretty color. "I'm not Haruka...I dont nejoy silly games, but I'll play." There was something in the way her tone turned sultry, something dangerous about this girl...and something in ehr eyes, a shadow that something was not right. But she drank her drink like a champ and welcomed what he'd give.
Glancing sideways to Kat and her words, he sighed softly and wasn't sure what to say. "Its something you'll have to live with. Conflict is apart of the natural order of things. Only violence intended to do evil is truly bad." And even, then, well....it had its place in the balance of the world. He wrappoed an arm around her shoulders, squeezing lightly. "Don't worry yourself over it."
"Play me something, Thalia.. for this hangover thing." grumbled Belia. Whatever charms she had turned on the night before was gone, replaced with grumpiness. Being a grownup was more bothersome then she wished, filled with headaches and strange people 'hitting on you'. Such a strange world indeed. She nearly wanted to return to the forest immediately if it were not for Thalia and her soothing music. At least one of her cousins wished to come along with her.

The watery figure danced upon the lip of the flask, singing as she was asked. Sliding her bow across of her violin creating more of her ethereal music. She sung in another language, one that was ancient and forgotten. The one that was most pleasant on Binky's ears more so than this common tongue that the world had developed.
Averich's frown deepened. "Perhaps, but I don't wish to steal something that is already stolen. I must go out and do it myself... You have a point though.. perhaps I shouldn't get so worried about what my brother might think about me. He loves me. I'm sure of it and when he comes home, he won't be harsh on me. Not when I welcome him home at least." She smiled, chuckling softly to herself. "Then I can teach him about the modern world... though they don't approve of pillaging anymore. Perhaps then it's bad if I go and pillage." Giving it more thought she looked over at both Rain and Silara. "Then Haruka is being bad! Averich is going to have to scold her for doing bad things like that! Oh, and I think she wants us to attend school!" This was directed at Rain before her attention swung over to Silara. "And you, Silara is in charge of security though I think I should join too. At least then brother would be proud that I'm taking up my axe and fighting the good fight."

Thirteenth Knight

User ImageNodding, he smiled, hopping over the counter to sit next to her, stretching his arms out and relaxing as he leaned against the hard wooden surface, sipping his Absinthe. "How good are you with an instrument, my dear? Can you play music?" he asked. The crimson flashed softly, his hair covering some of his eye. What space there was between the jet black strands, he gazed to her, the bloody irises soft but intensely focused on her, scanning her over slowly. "It's been some time since I played music, so I think we should have a contest. Whoever's voted as better by the people of the club wins. A fair game, don't you think?" Looking to Zeph and Kat, he nodded to the two. "Would you two mind being part of the judges? We'd need some unbiased opinions, so who better than bystanders, yes?"

----------

"School? But aren't there humans, there? Wouldn't they just pick on me because of my horns? I wasn't allowed to attend the school in the village because of who I was. Don't they do that everywhere?" he asked, directing the question to whoever was willing to answer it. "And I think that sounds like fun. It's our turn to tell her that she was bad, right? I say we give her a hard time about it." he said with a laugh.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

"I'm afraid I have no instrumental talents...but I can sing." For once her fire was down for a second, she seemed almost amicable at this point. She glanced to the others then back to him, wondering what exactly this game was to be..and what winning it would mean. A simple answer as to what he was? This seemed a bit much just for an answer..or was he trying to make her dance and beg for it? What an a**.

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Noojie

She was groggy as hell, slipping out of bed like she did. "Biiiinnky..." she called out, knowing that the damned woman could hear her. How the hell did Noojie not realize what she was? Damn it all. Why couldn't her kind stay in their place and stop adventuring into this world for the life of her. She could never understand their kind.

Noojie made her way to the bathroom, cursing the entire way there. Yep, bad mood. She managed to wash away the sleepy look with a shock of cold before heading down stairs to find the voluptuous broad and drag her home. Landing in the club area, Noojie's golden eyes narrowed on Binky's form as she crept behind her, slipping an arm around the woman's waist. "Hello, darling. Had fun last night? Perhaps you should take me home, meet the folks and all that good stuff." Noojie was mocking her, she didn't touch the girl, in fact she just knocked out next to her.

Silara

"Now, now. You two will be together in school. Watch each other's backs like the family we are. I am sure Kat will be there, too." Silara said, feeling a little happy that they've worked this out. "And if I am in charge of security then I best leave now to do my duty. You too Rain, and you Averich if you plan on helping me." She sighed, shaking her head at their plans. "You two best welcome her properly before scolding her, but be sure that's truly what she's doing before you accuse her of a crime she didn't commit." The she wolf had a coy smile on her face, chuckling softly to herself before pulling on her wolf pelt. Nudging open the door in her wolf form, she beckoned for them to follow.

Kat

Kat spoke softly. "I-I know..I've seen girls beaten before for no reason by men in a drunk stupor. Blame it on old instincts kicking in." She gave him that look that said spoke of the horrors she'd seen in her short life time. "I've seen people do things.. that people shouldn't do just to survive. As is the order I've seen in the short life I've lived thus far." Shoulders heaving as she exhaled, those were things best left in the past. Things that she learned to tune out after awhile. "I like you, Zeph. If harm comes to you, I can't help, but worry." she finally said, not wanting to tell him that there was more wrong with her. The thought of leaving them all behind, but perhaps that was for the best. It was in the order of the world.

Her thoughts were disrupted by the words of the bartender. "Huh? Uh, sure. If Zeph says yes. I down with it." she replied, bobbed hair falling across her eyes.
"No worries, Kat. I'm as much a cockroach as 'Ruka any day, I'm not going anywhere." He gave her another squeeze and then looked up to Gabe. he had to hand it to the man...he doubted he understood what he played with. Zeph didn't even know, but he had gotten a taste of it...man had balls. "Sure...but what exactly will you be doing?"

Thirteenth Knight

User ImageThe annoyance was obvious in her face, a smile coming over his as he watched her. He loved testing the limits of a person's patience, seeing just how tight the string could be wound before it snapped, letting the tension build, then releasing it when the person was wound to their limits. Something about it pleased him. "Fine, fine, my dear. You've won this. I suppose we won't have our little game. I'll simply tell you what I am." he said, looking to the other two. "I'm sorry to drag you into a matter that will no longer happen. I've decided to play fair with this beautiful young lady." he said, bowing to them. "I do hope the both of you can forgive me."

Looking back to the female he had been entertaining, he smiled, shaking his head so that his eyes were clear, uninhibited by his hair. "I suppose the best word for what I am would be a demon. Considering there are many types of the species, and I fit into none, I am simply a demon. I share no affiliation with my kin but blood. To be perfectly honest with you, I hate demons. Lying, deceitful, hateful creatures, they are. Nothing but tricksters and scum, the lot of them." he said, looking to her. "Of course, for you, my dear. I would gladly be anything you desire." he said with a playful wink, sipping his Absinthe, finishing it. "Care for another?"

----------

Rain smiled and laughed as he hopped out of bed, changing out of his clothes into a new set, putting his black hoodie on and zipping it up. "You know we will, Silara. Family looks out for one another. And since I'm the boy, I have to make sure she's safe." he said, looking to the viking and nodding. "We will, we'll be nice to her. We promise." He then followed her to the door, petting her gently before turning to Averich.
She froze, the voice was enough to cause chills down Binky's spine, but to feel the arms wrap around her waist was another matter. "I-I live far from here... a-and you didn't do anything to me. I checked." she managed, shaking from the fright. She gained back her backbone after awhile as Thalia's tune changed.

Binky shifted in her seat, managing to pull away from the woman's grip. Her blonde hair shimmering as spun on her heels to face Nooj. Her eyes seemingly darkened to the colors of twilight. The bright colors that danced in her eyes changed as she glared at this woman. "Besides, who says you're good enough to bring home to my family. Doll, you maybe hot, but you are not the take home sort." It must've been Thalia, her music inspiring her and giving her courage. She turned to eye the water sprite and noticing that she had left the flask, tugging at the ice in the tall man's drink and using it for a base.

The violin dropped a little lower as she glanced over at Nooj. "Kunda o makunde, tome to chude." she sang, hoping for peace. It was a song her aunt loved, it soothed her nerves and those that she claimed as children.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

"Aw, you're no fun. besides, I've nothing to offer tot he table - I'm obviously human, whoop-de-doo, huh?" She nodded when offered another one and shrugged off the fact there was no game. What she didn't let on was how when he said he was a demon, th rest went in one ear and out the other, and she was at once gripped with terror and a desire for...something. She didn't want to admit it to herself. Still, it made her glare at the man, not ina hateful way...simply frustrated. For now, anyways. "Well, let's play fair then. I asked a question and got an answer, now it's your turnh. If you actually care, that is."

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Noojie

Noojie's attention was caught first by the man who claimed that demons were all nasty and sorts. Feeling that she should stand up for her love who wasn't here to stand up for herself, she made a short point of it. "My mate is a demon, a snake demon to be precise and my child is a halfling. They've been nothing, but good to me. He's never lied or cheated on me. Such a good man." She had a soft smile that played across her face, one of memories pleasant ones, beautiful ones.

Sighing she returned her gaze to Binky, finding that she'd lost interest in her. "I am worth your wild love, I'm just a little too wild for your type. Or perhaps a little too cold for your brand of fire. Call me later, babe. Your kind above all knows how to reach me." She moved over to Kat's side, leaning over to kiss her cheek to which after she smiled up at Zeph. He probably knew what she was going to say, but she wanted to hear the okay from it anyways.

Silara

Silara made her way down after barking a happy response at him. Her large grayish form lumbered to the bottom of the floor, curling around the corner of the room, nearest to the largest group of flora. She enjoyed it, quite a lot being near nature. The fey there were a little more kindly to her curious nose now. She smiled, tail wagging as she waited for the others to come down.

Kat

Kat smiled, "Well, that makes you two my favorite unstoppable..other than Noojie of course." Who'd now leaned into kiss her cheek. It left a chilly against her skin. "Hi Noojie.. I didn't see you come in."
Averich hugged both of them before Silara pushed the door open. She followed closely behind, skipping happily in her fur and makeshift armor. "Guard duty tonight!"
Watching Gabe and Sei for a moment, he turned to Noojie and watched her come over. Seeing her expression he rolled his eyes and nodded. "yea, yea, I got it. Have you not counted the hairs on her head? They're all there. Oh...'Ruka's gone, by the way." He doubted Noojie knew, but..well..now she did, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff