Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Prophet

W e l c o m e !

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Come on in, sit down and order yourself an ale!

Setting

Modern day / fantasy world were demons and others creatures
exist and linger among the human world.
Think of the tavern as a safe get away were the wounded can heal or discuss
business with one another, or just mingle!

Rules

No real rules other than following the TOS!
Wait, there is one. NO ONE LINERS!
This is a relaxed rp for semi- lit to literate roleplayers!
Anime only please!
If you would like to work in the Tavern just pm the position and your characters name!
Everyone else, just come on in!

Owner-
Mika James

The Bar

Bartender-
Vincent Valteira

Barback-
Rafael Anthony Tobias

Waiter/Waitress -
.Elena Rhea Devereaux
.Zekida

Cook-open

The infirmary / Inn-

Receptionist- open
Nurse- open
Nurse aid- open
Cleaning Crew-
open
open

Partying Prophet

User Image

lena hea evereaux

where The Tavern
with No one
feeling Content

A breath escape the young demon's lips. Today was her first day of work here at the Tavern since the owner took her under his wing. A month ago the girl was moments away from taking her last breath when she managed to stumble in the entrance. See, since more and more demons have been popping up in the human world more and more demon slayers or in the human world known as 'Exorcists' have been growing in numbers as well. Elena tied the apron around her waist and made her way down the stairs from her room and into the bar area. She was grateful that the owner gave her a room upstairs in the Inn, it was because of him that she was even alive.

The smell of smoke and alcohol filled her sensitive nose, making her face twist in disgust. "Yuck..." She mumbled, making her way behind the bar. Her job was to take food and drinks to the costumers, which shouldn't be hard. She was still getting use to this world and the way it works though, things in this world are a lot different from the demon world or what the humans called 'Hell'. Speaking of which,Heaven and Hell is real but they are nothing like what the Humans have thought to believe. Heaven is a world were the Gods live, who look a lot similar to the demons and Hell is were demons reside, each one have their own King and Queen and so forth, you get the idea.

[o][c][c]

▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Partying Prophet

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Voodooman Blue
Vincent Valteira

Near: Elena

Vincent was slowly and diligently cleaning each glass as he stood behind the bar as he did every day. When Elena walked behind the bar, Vincent gave her a warm and kind smile. "Good morning Elena. Sleep well last night?" He asked politely as he set one glass down only to pick up another. "You seem to dislike this part of the tavern, don't you?" He asked with a sight laugh and a lighthearted tone. Vincent, on the other hand, quite enjoyed it down in the bar section, as he never got much chance to get out of his house. It gave him many opportunities to talk to new people.
User Image

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
~Mika James~

Once a fierce demon hunter in her land, Mika James had given up the life for something more calm and well honestly, profitable. She was already damaged enough and wanted to live out the res of her days where she always felt most at home, a bar, pub, tavern whatever people called it in their lands. After opening she ran the whole place on her own, taking in people that needed help, jobs, or just a place to get a good drink. Now, she had lots of help and could sit in her back table and watch over the action as it happened. Break up a fight now and then, take in the needy, pour drinks when it got too crazy, but she loved the way of the tavern and it is the best around.

So, sitting in the back, alone at her table. I fiery red head sat peacefully and sipped her drink, marking the stock she could see they were running low on. Seeing one of the waitresses she smiled and put her cup on the edge of the table. "Elena, could you get me another tall please?" She asked as she over heard Vincent asking her about her distaste of the tavern. "Just takes getting use to. Soon you won't even noticed the different smells." She said with a smirk as she put her head back down.
User Image

yes I S A D O R Anah A R D E N

smilekid Isadora pushed open the door to the tavern, making a beeline for the bar the moment she spotted it. She was just passing though when she spotted this place. Being of the Irish variety, she couldn't pass up a drink after a long day of travelling. Or for any reason now that she thought of it. The Elemental seated herself at the bar and looked toward the bartender, "Whiskey Sour."

User Image

Partying Prophet

User Image

lena hea evereaux

where The Tavern
with Mika, Vincent and the new comer
feeling Content

"Good morning to you too, Vincent, and you as well Mika." Elena said, she had such a soft almost melancholy tone of voice."I hope so..." she stated towards the both of them. She doubted she would ever get use to the place, it was nothing like back home but working here was the least she could do, she owed Mika that much. Besides, she had no where else to go and the Tavern was a safe haven for them all.Her attention turned back to Mika as she asked for another glass. "Of course." She nodded, grabbing her glass and taking it back to the bar where she refilled it. "Here you go." Elena placed the glass back down in front of her. She took her position back at the bar beside Vincent, since the bar back was incognito. Her gazed fell upon the door as it swung open and her body stiffened as the first costumer approached the bar.She was such a shy thing to be a demon from hell.

[o][c][c]

▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Voodooman Blue
Vincent Valteira

Near: Isadora

Giving the woman a polite smile Vincent set down a glass and began to pour her a drink. Looking her over, he noticed that she seemed to be traveling. Most importantly he noticed that she was an elemental. "You seem exhausted. We also have rooms available for the night. If you choose to stay that is." Vincent said as he pushed the glass with her drink in it to her. Vincent laughed slightly when he noticed that Elena had stiffened. "You're quite shy. Today is going to be a good day." He assured her with a friendly shoulder pat. He then smiled again and decided to ask the question on his mind to Isadora. "What kind of elemental are you?" Simply curious because he was terrible at guessing.
User Image

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
~Mika James~

Mika smiled as the drink was set in front of her. "Thank you. Don't worry so much." She said as she lifted her glass to take a drink. Her favorite past time, drinking. She chuckled to herself before she saw the woman walk into the bar and take a seat. She noted what Vincent had asked her and let the rest fly as she leaned back to relax and watch the customers flock in. She was hoping for lots of customers and maybe even a fight or two. She put her work away as she took a big drink and set the glass back down on the table. She smiled at the tensed Elena and shook her head. It amused her how shy the demon was, but that is part of why she liked her so much. So, she sat in silence as she watched the events unfold before her.
User Image

smilekid When asked about whether she should would rent a room, she shrugged, "We'll see where the night takes me." Isadora eyed who she presumed was a waitress looking mighty uncomfortable. As she was about to inquire what her problem was, her drink was placed in front of her. She took a sip from her glass, savoring the taste. A smile found its way to her face as she began to relax. The red head set her pack onto the stool next to her and fished out a carton of cigarettes. Pulling one from its place, she heard the man ask what kind of elemental she was. Isadora placed the cigarette between her lips, and then brought a loose fist near it. Her thumb flipped up and a small flame extended from its tip. She lit the thing and the flame went away as fast as it had came. Taking a drag, she exhaled and replied, "Fire."

User Image

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Voodooman Blue
Vincent Valteira

Near:

Vincent smiled as he watched her light the cigarette. "Fire? That is interesting. Being a fire elemental, you must have some wild stories." He said laughing and continued wiping the dust off the glasses. "Once I met a fire elemental that wanted to get married with the ocean. I say he was nuts, but then again i'm just a human." Vincent said making it obvious that he was joking. Looking down at the bar, he felt sort of awkward telling that joke. "Sorry for that. I know it was a lame joke." He said still wiping the glasses.
User Image
User Image

smilekid Her lips turned up into a mischievous smirk, "You have no idea." Isadora took another gulp of her drink and then followed it with a drag from her cigarette. She quirked an eyebrow at him when he made the comment about a fire elemental and the ocean. Oh wait, it was a joke? It was delivered terribly. This caused her to begin to laugh, "Maybe you should stick to bar tending." Then to lighten the mood she added, "Don't worry, I've heard much worse." She took another large sip before saying, "I'm Isadora."

User Image

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Voodooman Blue
Voodooman Blue
Vincent Valteira

Near: Isadora

Vincent resumed smiling as he set the glasses all in their places. Looking at her, he nodded. "I'm Vincent, and I've been told that before." He told her laughing. "If I had a nickel for every bad joke I've told, or every time someone didn't get it. I'd probably be a millionaire." Picking up a few mugs Vincent placed them in the fridge under the bar so they'd be cold. A few patrons paid extra for cold mugs. So he began to give all customers who bought beer the option of a frosty mug.
User Image
((Eek! It's late and I have work in the morning! I'll be back on tomorrow.))

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

((i went to bed and no one is awake now T.T))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff