Wealthy Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
$ E R A S

> >The Lord Is

Angelic madam entered the bar with sweet demeanor upon her heavenly features. Golden eyes gazing around the place before she'd take a seat at the end of the bar and politely ordered a gin tonic. She had come to see Knight but seeing as he was currently in the company of Celai she would wait until he was up and about for the day. It had been almost a week since herself and Haniel had pulled the lucky b*****d from his near death experience and she had accurately predicted that today would be the day he'd be able to get up and out of bed.

The gin tonic was slid to her on the smooth wooden counter top which she grabbed and quickly took a sip of. The bitter liquid sliding down her throat and quenching that ungodly thirst that she had unfortunately inherited from her father's blood line. She took notice of the other patrons, a few locals and some odd creatures.

My Shepard< <
Feeling: Observant; Curious Company: Patrons Location: Bar - Drinking Gin Tonic

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Eric Knight Hellsing
User Image
•°o.O O.o°•Axcelai Lynita Vizionia •°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•"Tear me from the bone. Tear me from myself."•°o.O O.o°•

I'm with: --Knight I'm at:-- Knight's room I feel: --Overwhelmed with desire I'm wearing:-- These Clothes

Returning to the main bedroom once dressed, the archangel took her seat next to Knight. Looking over his body, a soft sigh escaped her lips. A small reminder at who she held to be at fault, herself. But if she really wanted to dig deeper down, the question that burned inside her was Where was God, where was our father during this? She wanted desperately to know how he could step out in a time like this, but she wanted more to ignore it, to try her hardest to keep the little faith she had left. This was a difficult task for her though.

A small grin formed on her lips as she grabbed her glass, taking a drink of the orange juice. Despite the drop of weight, Knight still looked as tempting as ever, and for the woman, the week had been a long, arduous one. She’d had to bite her hunger most of the time, refusing to leave his side long enough to find a demon worth tearing apart to feed off of. Over the length of time she’d been gone, though short on the surface world, it had become an addiction. A hard addiction she was trying to kick now. If that wasn’t hard enough for her, laying by the naked male, presented another desire, she’d yet to fill. Looking away from him as she spoke, a small nod was given as she rose to her feet.

”Maybe a walk or perhaps a jog? You shouldn’t strain yourself quite yet.” Though Axcelai knew that running would be no task for him, she didn’t want him to risk it. It was obvious she was nervous enough already. A run to grab some flesh sounds great to me… The thought passed through her head almost as quickly as she forced it away. No, she had to fight it. Suddenly her nose picked up two familiar scents. ”Your sister seems to be here. Perhaps, some clothes might suit you before we go for that walk.” Having said that, Ax rose to her feet, leaning down and kissing directly behind the lobe of the man’s ear. Inhaling his scent only made her want him more, however she decided to merely walk to the window, watching a familiar sight moving through the shadows; Zachariah. He was looking for something, only Axcelai didn’t know what that something was.

User Image
Blaze Marie Rolland
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A devilish female she was yet when she was around the angelic male, something changed in her. She just wanted to be with him constantly and be apart of his life. As he embraced her once more, she felt at ease, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head against the males broad chest, listening to the satisfying growl that erupted from it. A smile curled upon her lips, she felt like someone was actually happy with her. Just as he began talking, she matched the same growl coming from the male. "And I'll always be waiting.." Blaze admitted, slowly moving her head upwards to look at him, golden gaze returning back to his beautiful eyes. But just as she was about to give into the males desires, a sense of someone he knew was here. His sister. "You're sister is here my love, waiting. You should get dressed and go down stairs." She told him, adding a small smile in even though she didn't want the moment to end. Turning her end of the shower off, Blaze rubbed her hand down Haniel's chest before stepping out the shower and wrapping herself in the towel, attempting to find clothes for the both of them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eric Knight Hellsing
[[ I miss RPing with you guys D; ]]

Wealthy Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
N I G H T

● 「 вlood ust яunning тhrough мy veins ... †

★★★★★★ « »

Knight had experienced much turmoil within this past week of rest. The fight of keeping whatever faith he had left in tact but also the turmoil of being victim to his own mortality. While he was unable to meet death through age or disease, he had met that grim apparition in his wounded state and he dared not meet him again.

He watched her move to the window, eyeing her wondrous figure. Yes he had noticed the arrival of his sister and yet he felt her presence was not of urgency. So he rose from the bed and appeared behind Celai. His hands caressed the smooth skin of her exposed arms, all the way up to her shoulders. His hands slid down the fabric of her shirt to her hips where he'd gently slip his hands beneath her shirt so he could touch the flawless surface of her torso.

Loving kisses caressed the curve of her neck and shoulder to the area just behind her delicate ear. This whole week he had longed to touch her, caress her skin, to slide his fingers over every inch of her wonderful body and to feel the living warmth of it. Now that his strength had returned he wanted to reward her for the long week she had diligently spent at his side. But it wasn't just a reward, it was what he wanted for himself and her - to express his love for her.

User ImageUser Image
« » ★★★★★★

† ... яunning , нiding , єscaping ғrom αll тhe ρain . 」 ●

Wealthy Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
ArchAngelA N I E L
Forgive Me Father,<<HolyHoly>>

He too left the comfort of the shower and her embrace, trading it for a cool dry towel that he wrapped about his waist. He'd give a long, taunting kiss to his beloved demon, a firm smack to her rear before he'd head into the bedroom to put on some clothes.

A white tank top slipped on and a pair of dark jeans. His feet remained bare. He wasn't a huge fan of shoes, he preferred to feel the ground beneath his feet. He'd wait for Blaze before they'd head down to the bar & lounge area where he was greeted by the familiar face of his petite, older sister. She came floating to him, her high heeled shoe clad feet never touch the floor. Petite ivory wings flapped softly as she embraced him. His own arms loosely returned the greeting hug.

"You've been well I hope?" He'd speak as she released him and sat back upon the stool at the bar. Fortunately she hadn't been injured when they had to pull Knight out of that near death torture. She was a less clumsy as him and was better at defending herself.

"Yes, I came to check on you and Knight. It seems you have both recovered remarkably well." She'd confess before her gold eyes looked to the demonic female not far from her sibling's side. A gentle, polite bow given to the woman before she'd smile to her. "A pleasure to meet you Blaze. You are just as beautiful as Haniel has described, if not more so." She'd honestly compliment.

Though Seras sided with the angels and added them, she did not judge or hate any race that didn't. She saw everyone as equals and was not arrogant or ignorant to be racist or hateful. So long as the individual was good to her she would return the favor ten fold.

<<HolyHoly>>For I Have Sinned

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
Eric Knight Hellsing
User Image
•°o.O O.o°•Axcelai Lynita Vizionia •°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•"Tear me from the bone. Tear me from myself."•°o.O O.o°•

I'm with: --Knight I'm at:-- Knight's room I feel: --Overwhelmed with desire I'm wearing:-- These Clothes

The feeling of being embraced was more than welcomed by the female archangel. Fallen and cast out, she was still welcomed by a few of her own. The only few that mattered to her. They had showed her what it meant to live a real life, and Knight had taught her the most important thing: How to love. The feeling of his lips upon her skin was a sensation she had entirely missed.

Turning her head over her shoulder after he’d stopped, her eyes gazed into his. Reflecting love and desire. Cyan eyes scanned his form, smile turning into a smirk. Turning in his grasp she leaned in kissing up the male’s neck to his jaw line, small n** given below the ear. Her nails gently traced the skin over his back, smoothing out across the scars. She’d done what she could to heal what she could. That was it.

”I love you…” A soft whisper against his earlobe as her hands worked their way up his neck, tangling in his hair. For Axcelai it seemed to be an eternity since they had shared any intimate moments. Between her exile and hunts into the nether regions, and his… She wasn’t even going to think about any of that right now. The fine specimen of her lover stood before her, near to naked, calling to her. Standing on her toes, she pressed her lips against his, one hand in his hair, the other on his arm, gripping the bicep gently.

Trash Garbage

User Image
A l d r í cxxxV é z í α nKekkyu
▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lєt mє tєll чσu sσmєthíng. . .Kekkyumadethis
一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一XXXX
thєrє ís nσ huntíng líkє thє huntíng σf mαn
一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一
αnd thσsє whσ hαvє huntєd αrmєd mєn lσng єnσugh αnd líkєd ít
▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
. . .nєvєr cαrє fσr αnчthíng єlsє thєrєαftєr.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

”For the last time Aldric, how do you feel?”

A Japanese man locked his gaze with the test subject before him. The immediate response was a pair of deadpan slate gray eyes staring straight back. ”You keep using that word, I feel the air around me and this seat. What do you mean?” It was surprising that these psychiatric problems Aldric had weren’t noticed sooner. The man just shook his head and gave the dictionary definition. ”Well it means the function or the power of perceiving by touch, but I mean it figuratively in the sense of your emotions.” he stated flatly. Aldric let that sit in his brain for a moment before coming up with an answer. ”If that is what you mean, I don’t feel anything.” Again the man shook his head irritatingly. ”How you do know that you don’t feel anything?” this was a good question but there was a comeback. ”To be honest I don’t know. This feel you speak of is really just. . .unknown to me, something that I cannot grasp.”

- - -

The now blind creature stood before a tavern, his lips a thin line. He took steps forward as he caught sight of things around him with his sonar like sight catching the etchings of what he assumed to be a door. reading the etchings of the door he walked inside, rather displeased. Standing there, his hand reached up to tussle his head of hair, looking about with a lost expression upon his face. . .my god what was he doing? Since his experience of emotions, he was getting used to the world in a different light, caring about things. ’What a pity.’ he thought with a small frown as he navigated his way through, only to sit at a table. His slender fingers rapped at the table as he waited patiently, his head tilted downward as his ears picked up the sounds of the room. "Yes, I came to check on you and Knight. It seems you have both recovered remarkably well. A pleasure to meet you Blaze. You are just as beautiful as Haniel has described, if not more so." he had no idea what he was listening to. . . but continued to eavesdrop all the same. The names bared no relevancy to the strange man. . .as he was looking for his origins, something he had yet to know as time passed, he was not demon or man, just a blind creature without a purpose. In reality he was a Vsna, a creature designed to protect forests. . .but humans discovered him. He had no idea of this information so they just ran studies, coming up with the fact he did not require sustenance, and he was greatly influenced by nature. 'Perhaps they are speaking of past events where one was ill or injured.' the blonde thought finally being asked if he wanted anything. "No I do not require a beverage. . ." he explained with a curt and displaced smile.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicRewrite Energy100% Where I Am...table With...strangers Underneath It Allplacid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
K e k k y u

OH s**t.
It's da Kek c:

Trash Garbage

Adrenaline Abomination
K e k k y u

OH s**t.
It's da Kek c:

Shhh don't mind me just jumpin in with my blind man c:
aww yiss
[[ -tumbles in- So quiet... ]]
User Image

G a b r i e l

Gabriel wandered through the dark streets of town. The street lights kept them well lit, but the alleyways were pitch black. Gabriel wasn't about to start looking for trouble, so he refrained from taking any short cuts. Besides, the night was young. Might as well take his time and enjoy it.
    He moved from bar to bar, grabbing a drink or two from each place before moving onto the next one. He couldn't put up with dull company, do he was constantly keeping himself occupied with new scenery and new company. The dragon's steps had become more sloppy. He'd stumble over nothing and lean against walls, chairs and tables to keep himself standing.

He was back on the streets and his steps led him near one of the dark alleys he purposely avoided earlier. Gabriel fell into a stranger, his hands grabbing the others shoulders to steady himself. The stranger didn't seem to enjoy that very much. The dragon was thrown into the alley and several kicks and punches were delivered to him.
    Flames erupted from the alley. The fire licked at the walls around the corners and smoke bellowed out from the dark abyss. Out came the dragon, licking at a bloody cut on his lip. It didn't take long for that cut to heal completely, leaving just a smear of blood behind. Perhaps it was time to call it a night.

His drunken steps lead the man towards The Tavern. Though his thoughts were on the fuzzy side, Gabriel knew he'd been here a time or two before. It had been a while since he last visited and he wondered if he'd see any old or new faces.
[[ > 3> ... ]]
D:
I guess it's dead in here too !!!
Daaa fuhhh mann.
lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The young girl was excited, finally able to go into the tavern and have a drink. Sure she'd be by herself but she figured, she'd enjoy a drink all the same. Most people were busy this time of day but that was alright for her. Alba was happy, she could go where she wanted, when she wanted. She walked into the bar with a small smile on her face and walked in, finding a table near the window, where the sun was coming up in she sat down and looked out happily. This was nice, she could like this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff