Welcome to Gaia! ::

KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa walked out of the kitchen pushing a cart of trays full of meat and fruit. She smiled at Tallon.* Are you leaving, Tallon?

huh no i cant just leave i have gotten too close to you guys *Tallon says softly as he turns around and walks over to her* and besides you guys could use my help
*She smiled at him.* Aww that's good. Yes it's true that we will most likely need your help. *She begain to push the cart and looked back at him.* Walk with me? ((Sorry I"m making home made chicken fried rice.))
KelletRavenclaw
*She smiled at him.* Aww that's good. Yes it's true that we will most likely need your help. *She begain to push the cart and looked back at him.* Walk with me? ((Sorry I"m making home made chicken fried rice.))

sure *Tallon says softly as he walks beside her slowly, glad to be back with his friends* so how have you been?
*Tessa smiled at him as she handed a girl a plate of fish and a cup of milk.* I've been doing better. The battle was hard on us all. *She rubbed her side were she had been burned very badly.*
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa smiled at him as she handed a girl a plate of fish and a cup of milk.* I've been doing better. The battle was hard on us all. *She rubbed her side were she had been burned very badly.*

im just glad you made it out of the battle better off than i did *Tallon says softly as he walks with her*
*She looked him over.* It doesn't seam as bad as you make it seam. I'm sure there are alot of things now you could do that you never could emagine doing.
KelletRavenclaw
*She looked him over.* It doesn't seam as bad as you make it seam. I'm sure there are alot of things now you could do that you never could emagine doing.

thats true *Tallon says as he continues to walk with her* but still its the most painful thing that could have happened
*Tessa closed her eyes and little butterflies apeared out of nowhere and floated around his head.* But everything will be better. I hope you feel better. *She smiled as she handed another girl her food.*
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa closed her eyes and little butterflies apeared out of nowhere and floated around his head.* But everything will be better. I hope you feel better. *She smiled as she handed another girl her food.*

your right if i could get through loseing my wings i can get through this thanks *Tallon says as he finally smiles for the first time sence the battel*
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw

your right if i could get through loseing my wings i can get through this thanks *Tallon says as he finally smiles for the first time sence the battel*

*She giggled at him.* There that's what I wanted to see. A smiled that suits you. *She handed the next girl her food.* Would you like soming to eat, Tallon?
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw

*She giggled at him.* There that's what I wanted to see. A smiled that suits you. *She handed the next girl her food.* Would you like soming to eat, Tallon?

thanks but im fine *Tallon says as he smirks and opens his new robotic wings*
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw

*She looked over at his wings.* Can you fly with those?
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw

ya but not as easly as i could fly with my natural wings
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw
neobladewolf
KelletRavenclaw

ya but not as easly as i could fly with my natural wings

*She shook her head.* I wouldn't imagne you could. Not yet at least. *She looked his form over agian.* Who did all this to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff