Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella bit her lip. She knew enough pieces of the story to put it all together, but it wasn't exact. She looked at Sophie. It was odd how little they knew of her. But, she supposed, it didn't really ever matter to any of them about her past. She was who she was now to them. Even with everything that had happened.

Somehow she doubted Sophie felt that way though...

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rika looked between the two, not sure what to believe. Something bad had happened and she felt so guilty about being so wrapped up in the wedding that she didn't even notice. Well, she had noticed some oddities with Sophie but not enough to lead to this conclusion.

She sighed and pressed her forehead into her hands. How could she have missed all this?

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯As Cambria held the ribbon to her neckthe ends seemed toseek each other out, weaving into eac otherso that the ribbon was a complete strand around her neck. Kellet's eyes lingered on the girl and as she looked to her Kellet gave her a small smile before turning her attention to the small rabbit girl. She took note of the book that the girl had pulled and placed back in the shelf. It was a high class book, completely in elven. Inside could be found spells in all shapes and sizes if you knew how to read the words and had a gift to it. Some of those spells included beauty, flight, growth, aging and deep meditation. It was one that Kellet had a spell of her own on so that sound it be opened she would be notified right away. That sort of magic was not to be trusted in just anyones hands.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hiseyes movd from the windo down to the young grl ho aked his opinon. Raising his and herubbed the back of his head slightly as he thougt it over. "I'm not to good with dresses..." He studded her or a moment as he seeed to b going though images in his mind o see what would lok the best on her. Afte a moment he tilte his head. "What about a long dress... With those cupped sleeve like things... And ribbons round the waist..." His eyes moved to his mother for a bit of help. He raised his shoulders slightly. "The kind that Asy use to wear... I always thought that they were pretty..." He looked back towards Mimi with an apoligetic smile. He was a guy. There was no way he could discribe what a dress. A dress was a dress. All he knew were pants and jackets...

ℳóóḍ: (◡_◡)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Moter's Room
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Mimi, Kellet and Cmabria

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

A small smile moved across her lips as she looked to the bartender. Moving so that she could lean on her arms on the counter she let her powers start to seep out slightly. Not enough that the men around her would desire her. In a place like this that could be very dangerous. That last thing she needed was for a whole lot of unstable ruffians all grabbing at her. She wasn't that stupid. She semply let enough out that the bartender would simple be happy to please her. "Oh don't worry, sugar. I can handle myself perfectly fine.." She sat back and raised a hand to move a secontion of hair that was slumping over her shoulder back behind her. "As for a drink a simple Between the Sheets would work. And if you can't make that I will take a dirty martini." Her eyes moved away from him as they began to take in the men found in the room. Letting her mind gaze as well she could see that quite a few were week willed. If needed she could easly overpower them, physically and mentally. As she scanned the room her eyes landed on the hooded figure. There was a mysterious aura surounding him. She couldn't even tell if it was a him or not, little lone his will. She made a mental note to keep her eye on him. He had peeked her interest.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Bar
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Noone of Intrest

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´ §ϲიʊʈ `•• .¸¸.•´

The demintion was as it always was, screen after screen exposing different areas and the events going on there. The red headed elf sat in a chair with his feet proped up on an invisable desk. His hands were busy looping string back and forth, playing simple string games with hismelf. His eyes though where trained on three seprate screens, one taking more of his attention than the other. The first held his mothers door, simply close and bare. When she activated her spell it had kicked out his image. Should her spell be broken he would have direct sight into her room. The one on the far side held the lobby where a panther was angerly snarling at a neko while Tessa and Koru stood watching from the panthers side. The third screen in the middle held Sophie, sleeping in the bed. Around her stood others speeking words he could not hear. But in the end it didn't matter. All that he cared about was knowing when the girl woke. He had watched the fight from three of his screens. Watched how she had fought with all of her might. He stayed where he was because it was not his place to interup her revenge or whatever it was. But now he had every intention of seeing her as soon as she was well enough to see others. He felt that she needed a friendly face. Besides, what else did she have to do?

ℳóóḍ: ◕ ◡ ◕
                                                                                                                          ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Demintion
                                                                                                                          Ѡìłḫ: Everyone and Noone

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sophie's rest had been dreamless. Nothing but a warm feeling and a sense of safety. Still, she knew there was more. Knew something had happened. Knew she couldn't just lay here anymore.

She stirred with a groan, raising a hand to her face to cover her eyes with her arm.

"You guys are loud..." She said tiredly. She could hear their voices while she rested. No words, but she knew their tones.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

═════════════════════════════

Mimi looked at Kellet, watching the book with intention for a moment. She then turned back to Puck.

"That sounds pretty!" She said with a chipper smile to Puck.

"Can we do that Mama Kellet?" It's like the book was forgotten suddenly as she shifted focus once again. She was doing that a lot today.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯Kellet smile and gave the girl a smallnod. "Of course my dear. Anything is possible..." Another smile graced her lips as she began to move towards an area of her room where a large basket of fabric sat. Shifting through it she pulled out a few different types of white, one being a silk, another a cotton and the last being a more cheer fabric. Bringing them over to Mimi she left them beside her as she moved a stool beside her. "Go ahead and step up my dear.. This should only take a moment." As Mimi stepped up on the stool as she would more likely do the fabric around her began to shift and slowly start to move up her body. As it did it seemed that Kellet was merely watching as she commanded the fabric to bend to her will. As the fabric began to cover her Mimi would notice that the clothing she did wear was slowly dropping to the ground. But at no point was she ever exposed. It was simply as if each inch of fabric was simply being replaced. And of course as each bit of fabric feel to the ground it was joining the other pieces recreating Mimi's clothing on the floor. Once the white was done and Mimi was wearing the dress Kellet turned back to the basket of ribbon. A long strand of red was pulled out and brought over to her. Just as Cambria's necklace the ribbon moved around the girl and joined together to make a solid ribbon binding. Kellet raised her finger to her lip as she studded the girl. "It needs just one more touch..." Another trip to her fabric basket resulted in a soft black silk that began to seperate in small sections. Kellet brought them over and they began to work into the layers of the dress. The finished product was a dress with white silk bucket sleeves that covered the girls shoulders. The top was the same white silk that covered her chest. At her waist right under her chest was the ribbon binding. that let the layers of white peek out. From the ribbon down there was a few layers the top being a see through white. Randomly there were small peeks of the black fabric, but not so much that they over powered the white. It held a great resemblance to a fiery's dress. Kellet smiled as she looked to Puck. "I think Asy would be very proud." Chuckling she turned back to look at Mimi. "What do you think my dear? It is your dress after all. You have to be the one that likes it.."

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(Aww! How cute!!)
Koru narrowed his eyes at Patrice's statement.

"The man who's from your planet," he said.

He looked back at Tessa, and the panther who was standing next to her now. "Why don't you and Andrea go back to the kitchen. I expect Hikaru's back there too, and she's probably very worried. I can take of this here myself..."

The panther stood up and nudged Tessa's leg, purring deeply for a moment to give acknowledgment and to have her walk with the panther. As they left, Koru looked back at Patrice.

"Now you listen here, and you listen good," he said. "All that has been happening as of late is trouble after trouble, and I am in NO mood for one of my guests to start inciting ANYTHING in this hotel. This place is protected."

He stepped forward, showing no sign of fear. He was pissed more than anything. "You...are no longer welcome in this hotel. You have one of two options. You can either remove yourself from these grounds, or I can remove you myself, and believe me when I say that is *NOT*...an option you want to choose..."

Kiro quirked his head over at Sophie, looking relieved. He stood up quickly and walked over to her.

"Oh good, you've recovered," he said. "I was hoping that would help speed things up. How're your wounds?"

Hikaru had brought back the tray of ice cream selections to the kitchen. She was still distracted by the senses that went off in her head, but instead, she kept near Iara for the time being.

The bartender had raised his eyebrow at the first selection that Keno requested. Probably something he never heard of before. But a dirty martini...that he could do. He proceeded to his work, while on the other side of the bar, something was beginning to stir.

A rather less than modestly dressed woman had slinked her way to the hooded stranger, giving a sly smile, words being spoken between them. It was obvious she was a street walker. The hooded figure appeared to turn down her proposition...a bit unusual for someone that intoxicated judging from the number of glasses next to him. She continued to press her advance a bit until a considerably larger, hulking man pulled her back roughly by the arm. It would be presumed the man was her 'manager', and things weren't going well. A swift backhand was delivered. This drew the attention of the hooded figure, who turned and had spoken something, earning the attention of the larger man.

Meanwhile, Keno's drink was made and being poured for her. He sighed lightly, adding a statement.

"Lady, take my advice. Don't interfere. People here'll stab you for the smallest thing...and sometimes that's better than the other options."

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Looking back at the books, the neko decided to focus on working her magic around her mind. The wall of fire suddenly flared up, and then finally turned into a ball. A ball around her thoughts. Finally, a wall around her thoughts. She felt good again. Good, to be able to block out the intimate, personal details of others.
She finally looked in the direction of the others in the room. Kellet was busy making Mimi's dress. Mimi was so cute. Cambria was such a sucker for the cute little ones.

MOOD: accomplished
WITH: Kellet, Mimi, Puck

*******************************************************************************************************************
User Image
"Fine, but one day I will come back and raze this place." Patrice knew she was out of the closet somehow. How did they do that? It was so weird. If only she had the powers of the Fire Nekos. She grabbed her stuff, slammed the rest of her payment on the table and left. She left a parting shot.
"At least I don't have a dangerous animal as a pet!"

Soon, Patrice would find her place in a distant place in the woods. She found a clearing, where she hunted a deer, eating its meat unprepared - blood and all.

MOOD: Annoyed
WITH: Mouse, Andrea, Airyn, Tryst

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

The martini glass rose to her lips as she took a small sip. Her bright orbs watched the scene across the bar. At the bartenders words she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "The stupid street walker must be new. Someone with that many drinks and that distant does not want company, even the fun kind. And after being shooed away once she should have set her sights on a more easy target. Going back makes her feel desperate and a fool. Which you wouldn't want your hookers to be. But still..." Her eyes narrowed in on the pimp that had slapped her. While she felt the girl had been a fool there was something about women being beat, especially in public, that twisted her wing. Focusing in on the man she began to bend his will. He didn't want to start a fight. He wanted to walk away. Gather his whore and take her where she could freshen up and find a client that had not witnessed the events that just transpired. They would not find clients here. Turning back to the bartender she lets her half lidded eyes soften as she looked him over. "Do you often worry about your female guest? Or am I just special?" The glass rose once more to her lips to take another sip.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Bar
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Noone of Intrest

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

The rabbit girl stood steady while Kellet worked. Her eyes followed the fabric as it moved magically across her body. Her eyes filled with wonder and by the end of it she was beaming.

"Oh, Mama Kellet, it's beautiful!" She exclaimed and twirled about on the stand.When she stopped, she was looking at Puck.

"Do you like it?" Her gaze was expectant. She, apparently, was rather eager for his approval.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces