Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

It wasn't often in life you go to kick a door in.

With a big breath, he shouted 'BOO-YAH!!" and promptly kicked the inn's door open.

The door swung in and bounced off the wall, likely giving most everyone a fright.

But he wasn't done yet.

In his hands he had a big ball of snow he'd been packing into a perfect snowball and his green eyes scouted the room for one specific person...there! The indigo haired woman in the chair by the fire! Before he really thought any more about it he whipped that snowball at her head just as she might've been turning to see who'd slammed the door open.

User Image
There was much going through her mind in the two seconds between the door flying open with Zeph's shout of 'boo-yah' and the snow hitting her face. She didn't have time to answer Emmy at all, and likely frightened the girl in the next few moments. Immediately the snowball collapsed on collission, falling onto her blanket, and beneath it to soak her shirt and slip into her clothes. Perhaps if she hadn't been sick and sore and tired and hungry she might've given him a chance to defend himself. Maybe. If she was in an exceptional good mood. "Zeph...."

She forgot the next few seconds, and didn't remember actually crossing the room, but she charged Zeph full on into the wall beside the open doorway with a snarl that rivalled her feral form, her tail stiff and bushed out with her agitation. Before he could even try to fight her off, adrenaline had pumped ito her weakened body and her arms showed no sign of giving in as she held him by his jacket and high enough only his toes were touching the ground. "Just what in the frickin' stars gave you the notion that was a good idea at all?!"

The number of times Zeph had ever managed to dodge Sel's attacks could be counter on less than a hand with all it's fingers. Before he could move she had him pinned and was snarling in his face, and at first he was grinning, but then he started piecing things together. The blanket, the pajamas, the chair by the fire....and she was visibly pale, dark circles under her eyes. The smile faded completely as his eyes widened as it hit him, and he held up his hands in the 'I mean peace' sign. "I had no idea you were sick, Sel.....um.....s**t. Please don't kill me." he closed his eyes shut, waiting for either another snarl or worse, being actually hit in the face.

((editted to include Emmy's post ))

Lightbringer

User Image

"A plate of the currently prepared meal, if you would be so kind, please." Erimhe called to the apparent cook. While often consumed within himself, Erimhe was able to retain attentive focus on multiple things except for when he was reading. "I should begin questioning my whereabouts and gain my bearings. If my allies are still in need of help, then I have dawdled for far too long already."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni jumped a little bit at the sound of the door being kicked open, a rather loud male voice sounding out before a pissed off Selenia sounded out. A thud of a body against a wall. But before the Nekojin could peep out and see what was going on with her new boss, the two she didn't know spoke up with the unfamiliar female entering the kitchen. Was she a cleaning lady? The teen twitched her orange feline ears and grinned at the shy looking girl, taking another bite out of her egg sammich.

"Hey! Do ya work 'ere too? I jus' got hired. Literally. Name's Yuni, for short. Ya?" Yuni prattled off rather quickly with her excitement, tail wiggling behind her. She was already warming the egg pan back up, plopping some butter to be melted down, for the man at the bar. Currently made meal? Scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Comin' up, sir."

Beloved Seeker

(Edited so my previous post could make sense! XD)

Still standing in the doorway of the kitchen, she spun around after hearing the loud crash of the door. Emmy squeaked and dived behind a couch with bright shimmery eyes. In her fright, she managed to unknowingly animate the mop, broom and dust pan. The cleaning tools wriggled and hopped in front of Emmy to defend her. She didn't even notice the animated objects at first due to her eyes being fixed on Selenia attacking the fellow who through the snowball and who was now pleading for his life.

She exhaled heavily feeling as if her guts jumped out of her mouth then canon balled back into the bowels of her stomach. "Ugghhh..." She sighed then spotted the hopping broom and mop. Her eyes widened and she tried to grab them before they would be spotted. Surely everyone was busy watching Selenia and the other guy right? That was what she had hoped.

Beloved Seeker

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

((Sorry! I forgot that I made her enter the kitchen. T^T I'll fix it in my next post))

Lightbringer

((Gonna hold off of my next post since it would be a one-liner. Whenever the meal's done I'll post again Faceless.))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -will wait for Syrazel to post again, for dat posting order stuff- ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Somehow Sel managed to growl deep in her throat, glaring darkly at Zeph but she released him. Taking a step back, she even snorted like a cat might, and then turned away, dismissing him entirely. Her tail flicked this way and that as she walked back to her chair, her near-feline eyes glancing over at the mop and broom and bucket idly. Pausing, she sighed and her glance continued to Emmy, realizing that yes, she had indeed probably put a fright in the girl. Or Zeph did. But it didn't matter. Turning back to Zeph, she snarled one last time. "You can apologize for disrupting the piece and close the damn door!"

With an audible sigh of relief, Zeph caught himself and watched Selenia go. He was pretty sure she wouldn't kill him, but he also knew she wouldn't really mind beating him. He was lucky she was sick, or she might have. Noting the bouncing cleaning supplies, he quirked his head a little, not really sure what he'd come back home to. There were new people though - but then Sel snarled at him again and he nearly jumped out of his skin. Quickly he closed the door and then bowed to the entirety of the room. 'I am so~ sorry everyone. Normally Sel's on her own, I didn't think anyone else would be here. Didn't mean to disrupt you at all."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni giggled at hearing the exchanges out in the other room, glad that the loud male only had to apologize and close the door. If she was out there, she would have just waved off the ordeal and said she wasn't disturbed in the least. But she had eggs to scramble and cook, so she couldn't do that just yet. Looked like the shy girl was indeed disturbed, though she seemed like the type to be easily spooked.

And animate things, randomly.

Not that Yuni saw it, her eyes focused on the mounting heap of egg and the pan sizzling the bacon. Selenia wanted chewy strips, so the teen couldn't insta-crisp them. Once two plates were filled with eggs and delicious pork she carried them out to place one on the counter for the regal looking man, giving him a sweet ''ere ya go~'. Towards Sel, and her friend, Yuni looked between them and held the snarly female's plate till she calmed down enough to eat.

"No blood no foul, like they say~"

Beloved Seeker

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Gripping the broom and mop, Emmy had no clue how to make then inanimate again and had no idea how she did it in the first place. She never understood how the magic in her body worked. The broom and mop wiggled a little then calmed down like they could feel the tension in the room dissipate. "Could you guys....um....stop moving? I need you to be what your were before....I need to finish my chores..." She spoke trying to reason with the cleaning supplies. They stopped moving for a moment giving Emmy a false sense of hope then the broom broke out of her grasp and continued to sweep where she was working before. "Hey!" She frowned then the mop also hopped away only to return to it's place in the broom closet. The dust pan followed the broom t catch the dirt and dust.
Emmy simply at there in disbelief. She had basically made little workers that could easily steal her job or worse, make a mess in their attempts to keep things clean.

Aura wasn't there to help her with this one. Sighing heavily she got up and watched the broom and dust pan busily work across the main room. Then she turned to the girl who told her that she had been recently hired on. "I'm afraid I will loose my job if those things make a mess.. " She told her as she sadly watched her job being carried out for her.

Lightbringer

User Image

"My thanks to you." Erimhe replied with a respectful bow of his head. He unfurled his fingers, retrieved a fork, then began eating. He took small bites and chewed for long periods of time, the way a distracted person often did. His eyes moved about occasionally but they were never focused on anything in particular. He definitely appreciated the taste and the wholesomeness of his meal, though.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Sel didn't know what to say to Yuni, but gladly accepted her food. Looking at the plate, then to the bouncing cleaning supplies, then to Emmy, she sighed softly. A migraine was starting to form, and it wasn't really anyone's fault - well except maybe Zeph - but she couldnt stay here. "I'll see if I can get Aura to come fix it....and don't worry, I'm not going to kick anyone out today. Of those present, at least." She announced, but then she made a swift retreat through the door from the main room and into the garden. Hopefully she could find Aura in the expansive garden.

Sighing heavily again, Zeph straightened. he then removed his snow covered boots and dutifully went straight to the kitchen to start washing whatever dishes were there and maybe graba bite to eat.

(( I'm sorry folks, Gaia's slowing down a lot again for me....does anyone else have to wait minutes to load a page? ))

Beloved Seeker

(( yeah, it's really slow fr me too. I'm going to hop off for a while then come back later. Sorry for th terrible short post.))

Emmy nodded and watched Selenia leave. Glancing back at the broom and dust pan, she sighed and decided to leave them for a little while and hope that the magic within them would run our or something. There really wasn't anything she could do to fix them, so instead she went to her room to think about things.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( and back apparently ))

Aura found herself very much disturbed when Selenia came looking for her and basically kicked her out of the garden. With a pout, she didn't argue with her, seeing that the woman was in pain and ill and only wanted some peace. So she bundled up her skirts and went out into the main part of the inn.

Immediately she spotted the mop, bucket and broom and with a glimmer of her horn, they gently came to a stop and then were moved to sit near a wall where Emmy could find them later. Looking around she spied Yuni - though they hadn't properly met yet - and then she spied Erimhe.

Without really taking stock of his distracted expression, she walked over with a wave and her sweet smile. "Good day, S-- Erimhe~ How are you today?"

Lightbringer

User Image

"Well met, and good evening, Aura. I am fairing better than my prior time here. Walking and related activities no longer trouble me. What of yourself?" He said without so much as a glance at her. His habit of carrying on a conversation without even a hint of eye contact at times could be frustrating to some. He did not think much of it. Erimhe always remained polite in his speech and mannerisms so that he may feel justified in his distracted behavior.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff