Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Tierney and The Setting Sun be missed?

DAMN RIGHT! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Come back! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
No...not really... 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

girls vomit candy
=D
a flaming man appears next to you "May i take your order ma'am?" he says happily
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i look at you and shrugg "I don't know why not, it is in his heart to deside that one, but, sometimes men will be blind, personally saw him to be one of the luckest men alive" i down my flask again, and let it refil
He did not see it that way...
again i shrugg and drink "well looks like he is SOL then when it comes to judgeing women"
*Tierney simply shrugs after finishing the bottle. Truthfully, even if she hated it, it was Angel's choice. And if he is in love with another, then he shouldn't be with her.*
another appears in the chest as i look at you "Teir, My sister, I love you and you know that, as does mario, Rae, Airah, Kami, your children, and the list goes on and on. if anything ever happened to you, you should know that everywe would not think of this as your life, this hicup in the road, but the great mother you where, the caring friend, the sister whom everyone loved, and Most of all, A Wonderful Woman that with a smile and a few words, could make anyones day better. that is who we will remember, you are held high in all of are hearts" i look out, drinking still ((Does Link over there dissagree?))
Its amazing to me that it takes a disaster to bring my family back around.
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i look at you and shrugg "I don't know why not, it is in his heart to deside that one, but, sometimes men will be blind, personally saw him to be one of the luckest men alive" i down my flask again, and let it refil
He did not see it that way...
again i shrugg and drink "well looks like he is SOL then when it comes to judgeing women"
*Tierney simply shrugs after finishing the bottle. Truthfully, even if she hated it, it was Angel's choice. And if he is in love with another, then he shouldn't be with her.*
another appears in the chest as i look at you "Teir, My sister, I love you and you know that, as does mario, Rae, Airah, Kami, your children, and the list goes on and on. if anything ever happened to you, you should know that everywe would not think of this as your life, this hicup in the road, but the great mother you where, the caring friend, the sister whom everyone loved, and Most of all, A Wonderful Woman that with a smile and a few words, could make anyones day better. that is who we will remember, you are held high in all of are hearts" i look out, drinking still ((Does Link over there dissagree?))
i look at you and shrugg "I never left you, and you know what they say about how life is funny, a family will alway come together in time of need even if angry at each other" i drink from my flask
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i look at you and shrugg "I never left you, and you know what they say about how life is funny, a family will alway come together in time of need even if angry at each other" i drink from my flask
There is no need...except for Angel....but that isn't going to happen.
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i smile and look at you nodding "Well, i am sorry for that, i just wish he was a smarter man"
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Link stood up and smiled. "Okay okay..." He let them lead him wherever they wanted.
Tala and Talon take off running down the beach.
Link ran with them on the beach. These little ones would run him ragged if unchecked.
Tala trip and rolls around in the sand. Thinking it looked like fun, Talon did the samething. Both laughing and screaming their heads off.
Link smiled at them as he rolled on the ground and launched himself into the air doing a flip.
The twins clap and cheer. "More More! Again!"
Link laughed as he started spinning through the air. Until he landed and started sliding in the sand. He stopped and fell down.
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i smile and look at you nodding "Well, i am sorry for that, i just wish he was a smarter man"
*Tierney nods and says nothing more on the subject. She would cry if she did, and she refused to cry infront of her little ones.*
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Link ran with them on the beach. These little ones would run him ragged if unchecked.
Tala trip and rolls around in the sand. Thinking it looked like fun, Talon did the samething. Both laughing and screaming their heads off.
Link smiled at them as he rolled on the ground and launched himself into the air doing a flip.
Link laughed as he started spinning through the air. Until he landed and started sliding in the sand. He stopped and fell down.
The twins run over and pounce on their new playmate. Their little white tiger tail twitching with excitement.
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
*Tierney nods and says nothing more on the subject. She would cry if she did, and she refused to cry infront of her little ones.*
i stand and look at them " Shall we go inside?" i look at you, feeling the same as you, but i can see your on the brink of cring
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
Tierney S. Striker
Link Hildagigas
The twins run over and pounce on their new playmate. Their little white tiger tail twitching with excitement.
Link fell back revealing his pointed ears. He smiled as kindly laughing to himself.
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i stand and look at them " Shall we go inside?" i look at you, feeling the same as you, but i can see your on the brink of cring
*Tierney shakes her head lightly* No...I like watching my children play.
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i nod and look at then "yes, it is good to see happiness on their faces" i say looking at then " If only the whole family was like that"
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
i nod and look at then "yes, it is good to see happiness on their faces" i say looking at then " If only the whole family was like that"
Yes it is...
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Tierney S. Striker
Blue Gender Fan45
Yes it is...
i look at you, kneeling down to hug you as i stand and smile at the kids, reminding me of Issy and Asher when they where young "I will be leaving now, i do not wish to make you cry, sleep well my friend, my sister" turning away the smile fades and i start to head for the door

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff