Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Tierney and The Setting Sun be missed?

DAMN RIGHT! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Come back! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
No...not really... 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

*Tierney finishes up the the play area and playpen for her children and admiring her work when Rae walks in. The twins are enjoying their downstairs space as the little ones nap the hot afternoon away. Tier is releived that they are not asking for Angel.* Hey Rae.
Tierney S. Striker
*Tierney finishes up the the play area and playpen for her children and admiring her work when Rae walks in. The twins are enjoying their downstairs space as the little ones nap the hot afternoon away. Tier is releived that they are not asking for Angel.* Hey Rae.
*Rae smiled softly and bowed* "How are we today my Queen"
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Tier raises an eyebrow* 'My Queen?' Uh...I have been better...but I am good as long as I keep busy. How are you?
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Tier raises an eyebrow* 'My Queen?' Uh...I have been better...but I am good as long as I keep busy. How are you?
"I am good thank you." *Rae laughed* "Sorry, feeling abit hyper today"
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Its alright...how is everything going with your children and Nite and Enigma?
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*She takes a deep breath in* "The children are good. I havn't talked to Nite for a very long time and I'm still thinking over Enigma's plea"
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*She takes a deep breath in* "The children are good. I havn't talked to Nite for a very long time and I'm still thinking over Enigma's plea"
Well, you know I will stand beside you no matter what you decide.
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
"Can I stay here? With the triplets and Ephraim? The boys are at bording school..."
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
"Can I stay here? With the triplets and Ephraim? The boys are at bording school..."
*Tierney hugs her tight* I was hoping you would ask. There is room in the nursery and the playroom for all four.
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Tierney hugs her tight* I was hoping you would ask. There is room in the nursery and the playroom for all four.
*She hugs her back tightly* "I want to pull my weight tho ok? So maybe, give me a job?"
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*She hugs her back tightly* "I want to pull my weight tho ok? So maybe, give me a job?"
I need a manager to help out when I am not around....pleeeaasseee!
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Rae squeals* "YESH! My first duty as manager is to put music on" *She runs off trying to find the stereo system*
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Rae squeals* "YESH! My first duty as manager is to put music on" *She runs off trying to find the stereo system*
*Tierney laughs. Feeling in a better mood with Rae around, she moves to the bar for a glass of bloodwyne.*
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Tierney laughs. Feeling in a better mood with Rae around, she moves to the bar for a glass of bloodwyne.*
*Suddenly Fall Out Boy cranks out and Rae comes out of nowhere dancing. She had taken off her cloak and was wearing tight black pants, a boob tube and boots. The tattoo on her back was of a huge black dragon that covered her whole back*
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
Raelyn De Lioncourt
Tierney S. Striker
*Suddenly Fall Out Boy cranks out and Rae comes out of nowhere dancing. She had taken off her cloak and was wearing tight black pants, a boob tube and boots. The tattoo on her back was of a huge black dragon that covered her whole back*
*Tierney laughs as the twins go to dance with their aunt.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces