Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Delicious. *Dante shoved more lasagna into his mouth as Claudia got up to leave* I'll see you later, then. Hopefully I'll have better news for you by then.

*Once Claudia had left, Dante devoted the rest of his time in the bar to eating the food she'd prepared for him. Once it was finished and his dishes as clean as he could get them, he got his things together again and headed out. There probably wouldn't be anymore freak incidents involving demons for the rest of the day; the sun was too high in the sky*

Shadowy Player

((Hey guys, sorry if I don't really post much in the next couple days. I'm going to my first con with a friend of mine. I'll be trying to pick up again once its over. Feel free to post as much as you want in the meantime though.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Alright. Have fun at the con with Shi!))
User Image
Claudia returned to the new bar and opened the door, she looked around the place at the different customers that sat inside as she made her way to the bar. She had ended up leaving town for a couple days to visit a friends out of the country who had been in an accident. She took her usual seat at the bar and started to put her long hair up into a side braid, crossing her leggs.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante came in not long after, making a bee line for an empty table. When he sat down, he leaned back in the chair and rested his heels on the table, relaxing with a loud sigh* Evening. Pardon the extent to which I'm making myself at home, but I'm not really in any kind of mood to care.
User Image
Claudia looked over at Dante for moment, staring at the man as he put his feet up. She promptly stood up, her heeled converse shoes clicking on the floor a bit as she made her way behind the bar and grabbed two beers, she had no idea if he liked beer or not but she figured that most people did.I better get some whiskey to be on the safe side. She thought to herself as she poured a glass of whiskey for him as well. She made her way to his table with the drinks and places a beer and whiskey down in frount of him. Cracking her own beer she sat down and took a swig of beer before saying . " Whats up Dante you look distracted, I figured you might want a drink, but i dont know what you like so i kinda just guessed." She gave the man a concerned look and then raised ehr eye brows a bit waiting for his responce.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante had his eyes closed until Claudia walked over to his table, opening one when she set the drinks down* Well you guessed right on both counts, but I'm more partial to the beer. Still, I'm not letting your lucky guesses go to waste. *he leaned forward, pulling his feet off the table and drinking the whiskey first* You also guessed right that there's something on my mind, but I don't know if I'm at liberty to discuss it. Let's just say something really bad happened to a friend of mine and I'm trying to track down the one responsible.
User Image
" You also have a friends whos been in an accident huh?" She said watching him as she drank his whiskey, and she took a sip of her beer leaning into him a bit, her elbows on her knees and her beer in both hands, her long side braid hanging over half her chest. "What is it you do...exactly Dante? I know there's something you haven't told me. Youve been looking kinda rough the last couple of times ive seen you." She said her voice concerned looking up at him.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante was drinking the whiskey in big bursts, setting the glass down for a moment between them. Now it was almost empty* Well my friend wasn't actually there, but he's got no home to come back to anymore. That's all I'm gonna say. *his eyes roamed the bar for a moment as he drank the last of the whiskey, a smirk forming across his face* You want the believable answer, or the real one?
User Image
She returned his smirk with one of her own. A devilish look almost. " I want the real one of course. I'm a big girl Hun I think I can handle it." She said nodding her head , as she stood up and went back to the bar, she poured herself a Vodka on the Rocks and Made Dante another whiskey, figuring he'd prob be wanting that more than the beer at this point. " As i was saying." She said placing his drink in frount of him and taking one of her own. "Ive seen alot more than you give me credit for." She took a swig of her vodka and angled ehr chair more in his direction she leaned back in it and crossed her legs observing the man.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled at Claudia's reply, his eyes following her as she got up and gave him another drink* Well you never can know when you meet someone like this, can you? Around here, everyone's trying more or less to blend in. *he patted his guitar case* What do you think this is for? I wasn't lying when I said I played guitar, but I don't carry one around with me most days. *he watched as Claudia angled herself toward him, which only made him smile more. He lowered his voice before giving his answer* As far as the general public is concerned, I'm a private detective. As far as my actual clients are concerned, I'm a devil hunter.
User Image
Claudia raised her eyebrows in interest and took another sip of her vodka. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she looked him slowly up and down, Pondering what he said for a moment, she beleived him, so she said so. " I can believe you, you strike me as the type of man who would do that line of work." No wonder he looks tired half the time. She thought to herself. She leaned forward uncrossing her legs to pull her skirt down a little, it always had a tendency to rise up when she sat. She re crossed her legs again and placed her elbow on the table turning her back to the rest of the bar and focusing on him.
She looked towards his guitar case as he told her it wasn't really a guitar he was caring." so thouse are your weapons i take it? She asked
(( i edited my post lol ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante's gaze was doing just as much wandering as Claudia's; he stole a brief glance at her legs when she adjusted her skirt* Well as glad as I am that you do, I can't help but wonder why you'd take my word for it that demons even exist. *he took another big drink of whiskey* Just one of 'em is in there. *he pulled the case closer, unzipping the top of it to reveal the thick hilt of his sword. The soft case was only open from Claudia's angle, leaving the rest of the bar none the wiser. He zipped it back up a moment later* When I'm in a place like this or out in the city, it pays not to let people see that. Same for these. *he moved each side of his coat away from him to reveal a pair of big handguns holstered under it* Anybody could get the wrong idea. Don't wanna scare off the innocent. I'd never work for money again.
User Image
She hesitated a moment before answering the mans question. Then took a sip of her drink and replied. " My family was murdered by a demon when i was younger. I was the only one to survive the ordeal. I spent two year sin an orphange after that protected by nunns before my Uncil Derick Addopted me.
Claudia leaned closer to take a look at the Broad Hilt of his sword. "Impressive." She said nodding in approval. "Not many men could successfully wield such a large weapon. "She said leaning back a bit as he zipped it up and moved his coat aside to show her his guns. "You are well armed.and yes i can see how all of this would scare off the average person." She added staring at him twirling her hair with her left hand as she spoke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff