Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here at the Fugazi we like random scenarios! Take your pick!

Zombies! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Great Hair Colouring! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
The Cheese Incident! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony looked back up at him and couldn't help but grin herself at his comment, but she was still rather shy about the situation. However, she threw all caution to the wind and gave him another kiss, this one lasting a little longer before she broke it to fidget with her scarf. "I...I guess you're right...."

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?

After the kiss Ronove moved backwards and climbed off of Harmony. Getting to his feet the male held his hand out to help the female off the floor. "You shouldn't panic in any situation, where I am from, there seems to be more situations than people" He mused

You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony took his hand and let him help her to her feet, lightly brushing herself off once she was standing. "I had that same thing said to me by a friend back home, but then again he was built to be put into rough situations.." She replied with a slight frown, lifting a hand to lightly run her fingers through her fiery hair. "I began life as a civilian class, so I'm not really used to thinking quickly."

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ronove nodded and helped dust the female off before picking his shirt to pull it back on loosely. "Civilian class?" He questioned, he wasn't familiar with advanced technology, after all he wasn't exactly from the same era, if not same dimension as Harmony.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony seated herself upon one of the bar stools and smiled at him, leaning her lower back against the edge of the bar as she explained. "Basically, I wasn't made to fight or use weapons, allowing me to look as human as possible....my sonic buster came later when I begged my creator to give me something to protect him with....before he vanished."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove found it confusing and it showed on his face as he pondered what he would be. "So what class would I be? I can fight and be peaceful?" He questioned still not grasping the concept that not everyone in her time would be like Harmony

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"Depends on who you fight, to be honest....I mean we have the 'Maverick Hunters', their sole purpose is to look after civilians and protect them from the reploids that are infected with the Maverick virus.." She replied rather thoughtfully, she dreamed of joining their ranks herself but knew she'd have to go through to full frame rebuild to make her stronger before that ever happened. "But there are those that do freelance stuff by themselves, I'm friends with one particular guy who does that."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove nodded to Harmony though he still didn't understand a lot. "What is this Maverick Virus?" He questioned, soon dragging a stool over to sit in front of the female.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"Well, to put it simplest, though us Reploids are highly advanced...we still run off the three laws of robotics, if you know that they are." She smiled softly and lightly clutched her hands together upon her lap, more than happy to explain things to him. "The Maverick virus overwrites those laws and causes reploids to grow hateful of humanity and the reploids that serve it, and thus they cause havok and even death."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ronove looked completely gone out, other than Rina's strange robotic friends he had never seen a robot before, let alone had a full blown conversation with one. "You lost me at laws. What laws? why do robots have laws?"

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony looked at him with a amused expression, she found it refreshing to know someone who wasn't from her era and that she could explain things to. It made her feel somewhat happy to be able to teach him about something. "Well, Asimov's three laws of Robotics consist of firstly a robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm." She began to idly fiddle with her scarf once more, as she explained the laws programmed into her. "Secondly a robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law, and lastly a robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove scratched his head. "So... what about me? my mother was a human, but my father wasn't..." Ronove pulled a face of contemplation "So if I told you to hit me, you would have to consider it? Though it doesn't break the first law because I am not a complete human...?" Ronove's mind was spinning with all the information and thoughts he was trying to process.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"Well, that is a very good question in itself...but either way, you know I wouldn't want to hit you, so I wouldn't." She giggled softly, moving her hand away from her scarf to thoughtfully tap her lower lip with the tip of her index finger. "I've never actually had to think about that because I've never wanted to harm humans before."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove nodded "My point is, if you didn't know me and I attacked you, how would you respond? Would you stick rigidly to the three laws as I have human heritage, or would you look at me as the demon I am?" He questioned clearly testing Harmony's responses.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"I would probably opt to defend myself to the best I can, I'm sure it would be alright..." She commented, though it made her think very hard on the subject. Could she go past the three laws herself by overwriting them without being a Maverick? It was a good question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff