Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here at the Fugazi we like random scenarios! Take your pick!

Zombies! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Great Hair Colouring! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
The Cheese Incident! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?

Ronove watched her think. "Punch me" He said balancing himself on the stool. "Don't question it just do it." He spoke sincerely. Ronove was never one for laws and rules. He had defied every request from his own mother when they had met atop Mount Olympus. The very same day he fell from grace and embraced his demonic heritage. Since then he had only grown much more powerful but also his soul stained with his fathers taint.

You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"You seriously want me to hit you?" She seemed a little shocked by the concept, and began to think over it for a few moments. Harmony really didn't want to have to hit him, but she'd do it anyway to see if she could. "I'm only going to do it lightly...." Harmony then stood up and positioned herself in front of him, balling one of her hands into a fist before she lifted it and after brief hesitation hit him. But she felt a immediate pang of guilt kick in afterwards, and she reached out to clutch at him. "I...I'm sorry if that hurt!"

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove braced himself for the hit and though she didn't put much effort in, the muscle ached. Smoothly brushing it off he hugged Harmony, "That was nothing" He said stroking her hair momentarily. "I told you to do it don't feel bad."

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

She clung to him rather tightly, and pressed her face into his shoulder while he lightly stroked her hair. "Good, I don't want to hurt you again though...." Harmony smiled a little and let go of him when he wanted to break the hug, simply going back to her stool once it happened.

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove paced the bar as he was clearly deep in thought, some time had passed since the ordeal with Harmony and nothing appeared to have changed, the scenery was still the same as though Ronove longed for the breeze upon his face, he knew it would never be allowed. Sighing softly the male walked up to the window and placed his forehead against the glass. "It would be chaos creating wind in here" He muttered to himself

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove moved towards the bar once more and sat himself down at a stool. Harmony was no doubt recharging her cells or whatever she used as a power source, which meant Ronove would be alone until the building shifted, or someone walked in. Not that the male would even be aware if the scenery outside changed, it wasn't uncommon for the outside world to change its shape and form, sometimes even its density, to suit the specific customers which walked into the unusual structure.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove paced the bar back and forth. The bar appeared to have moved quite a fair bit since they he had originally been banished to its strange foundations. Pacing the room some more, the blonde haired male sat down heavily onto a stool, catching his balance as it threatened to tip backwards.

"It sure has been quiet lately" He spoke out loud to himself. Even his friends hadn't really left their rooms. Sighing he soon began to tap his fingers on the counter.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

It had been a eventful couple of days for the reploid, having holed herself up in her room away from everyone else. The reasoning behind it was something she wouldn't really mention unless asked, but she thought it wouldn't be the subject of conversation once she left the confines of her room.

She sighed a little as she turned the doorknob to escape the room and quickly moved on her way down the hall to get to the stairs, pausing for a moment before she descended them to lightly tug at the oversized shirt she had thrown on rather quickly in her rush to get back out and see how everyone was. And before she knew it, she was at the bottom of the stairs looking around to see if she could find anyone. Though more specifically a certain someone. And her soft blue eyes lit up when she spotted him and hurried on over. "U-uh....s-sorry about not being around lately, I had some things I had to deal with..."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

That drives me on 'til all is gone

Ronove looked up to see Harmony standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Do you need more clothes?" He questioned ignoring her statement as though it didn't matter. "That certainly is very loose fitting" Sliding off the stool the male walked over to his friend his hands shot out to grab hold of the t-shirt moving himself closer to the female he pulled the fabric behind her back so it formed a short dress. Pulling the scarf from his neck he put it around her waist and tied it into a bow at the back.

"Much better" Ronove spoke as he took a step back.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"Oh....uh, n-no...that would be asking too much." She stuttered in reply and idly toyed with the collar of the shirt which seemed to be a better fit on a man rather than on someone with a delicate frame like hers. And her cheeks seemed to instantly heat up the moment he got really close, fixing the oversized shirt up so it looked more like a short dress.

"...t-thanks.." She murmured rather shyly as she lightly ran her fingertips along the scarf he had tied around her tiny waist, smiling softly at him despite wanting to retreat back into her room out of sheer shyness. "I'll make sure to return it when I..uh...get my clothes sorted out."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

"No need, you may keep it" He said holding his hand out to the woman, "let's go shopping?" He offered as he pointed towards the door which usually led to the kitchen. "Shopping Mall please house" He asked the unusual building. "Make it realistic, with people and stuff" He added.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony nodded and gave him her hand with a soft giggle, idly pulling at the back of the shirt with her other hand. She was obviously not used to dresses without wearing some kind of shorts underneath for vanity reasons, especially when it came to her having to defend herself.

"It can do this?....wow..." She commented, albeit rather timidly as she tried to overcome the feelings he had invoked within her programming from getting up so close to her. Then again he was probably one of the very few to be able to do that and not have something broken in the process.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

"Well, Yes, have you noticed how your bed sheets are always clean? It's not me that changes them. The thing to remember is that none of this is real. Well it is, every sound, every smell and every feeling is real. But you are not really in the place you think you are. He spoke as he opened the door to a feeling of wind upon his face and bright sunlight, accompanied by the sounds of people shopping.

"Let's go?" He asked as his red eyes were illuminated by the bright light.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"True..." She replied, lightly tapping her bottom lip thoughtfully with the tip of her index finger as she seemed to recall the confusion she had when she noticed her bed sheets and bath sheets had changed each day. "Clever.."

And Harmony then seemed to grin and lightly cling to his arm, pressing herself into his side as she seemed to brush past her timidness for just a little bit for the sake of wanting to enjoy spending time with him again. "Lead the way~"

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

Ronove led the female into the surreal world. "First of all we should look for a clothes shop" He spoke to the female whom clung to him. Harmony was almost like a second chance that he had lost when he had been sent here, locked away from Rina.

Stopping next to a window of a shop he tilted his head as he looked at all the fancy dresses. One thing Rina would notice was the distinct lack of price tags. It appeared nothing had a value here, and one could just walk in and walk out with whatever they wished. "Any of these take your fancy?" He questioned

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas