Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Selete
Greeneyed6541
*smiles back* you are an employee after all.. are you not?
"With a bit of luck, and a lot of elbow grease, yes... And anyway, I'm not sure why else I'd be sweepin'," She mentioned as she brushed a bit of dust out the door.
"... except out of common curtesy, maybe... I did bring most of this in here, m'self. sweatdrop "
Well considering the location Mr. Monkey chose.. I'd say you won't be the only one

Familiar Lunatic

Mrs .Glennard
Oh- lemon?? Wow, not a lot of places offer it anymore. sweatdrop But yes please, I love the taste of lemon in my water. Not qite sure but yeah- smile

Quick as a lick, the woman produced a lemon in her hand. Carefully carving through it with her pocket knife, She handed the woman a clean, fresh wedge.
Greeneyed6541
Wicked.. I'll remember that.. just.. don' get tipsy or anything on us, please! our janitor is new.. well.. we're new.. so "onegai".. no tipsiness! sweatdrop blaugh

Don't worry about it. I don't get drunk that easily. When you can, stop by my bar. I'll be there later on tonight. We have a lot of construction going on. Mainly the uh... ninja bishy dungeon.
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
Well.. you do come across as a MG sort of person.. hmm.. Nice to meet ya!
Yes- it's ince to meet you too. 3nodding Oh and uh, you look like a PineAppIe sort of monkey too. ::chuckles slightly while smiling::
*jerks thumb at Zytik* the shirt was his idea.. not mine. Just for the record

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
Greeneyed6541
Wicked.. I'll remember that.. just.. don' get tipsy or anything on us, please! our janitor is new.. well.. we're new.. so "onegai".. no tipsiness! sweatdrop blaugh

Don't worry about it. I don't get drunk that easily. When you can, stop by my bar. I'll be there later on tonight. We have a lot of construction going on. Mainly the uh... ninja bishy dungeon.
*raps her knuckles on the bar* ah ah ah .. no advertising wink but maybe, if this slows down a bit and I finish my work.. maybe I will.
Selete
Mrs .Glennard
Oh- lemon?? Wow, not a lot of places offer it anymore. sweatdrop But yes please, I love the taste of lemon in my water. Not qite sure but yeah- smile

Quick as a lick, the woman produced a lemon in her hand. Carefully carving through it with her pocket knife, She handed the woman a clean, fresh wedge.
::eyes widen a little then smiles and nods slightly:: Well- thank you. ::sets the wedge on the brim of the glass and twirls it around so the zest of it hits her lips when the glass does::
ahem.. I must go to town.. Tina, would you accompany me?
Greeneyed6541
*raps her knuckles on the bar* ah ah ah .. no advertising wink but maybe, if this slows down a bit and I finish my work.. maybe I will.

Can you really call it advertising if I'm telling my employees to visit this bar? Call it a mutual business agreement or something.
PineAppIe
sugar-high kitsune
*limpz in and lookz up her eyes clouded with pain and sayz weakly*..........hi.............*limpz over to an empty corner and sits down*
*wonders if he should move the building to a more accessible place* Hello, please.. take a seat on one of our couches *gesters to one of the deep couches before getting a glass of water for her*
*lookz up and says weakly*its not the climb i popped in here...........i waz attacked by wolves some time ago and its slowly healing................a little too slowly...............
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
Yes- it's ince to meet you too. 3nodding Oh and uh, you look like a PineAppIe sort of monkey too. ::chuckles slightly while smiling::
::nods a little lookig at the man PineAppIe is jerking his thumb at:: Well- it's a very nice shirt. Tropical- ::smiles while taking a quick moment to drink some of her water::

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
PineAppIe
ahem.. I must go to town.. Tina, would you accompany me?
sure I guess.. *takes PineApple's hand*
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
::nods a little lookig at the man PineAppIe is jerking his thumb at:: Well- it's a very nice shirt. Tropical- ::smiles while taking a quick moment to drink some of her water::
Thanx I found it on Gambino island and thought he would like it *watches Tina and PineappIe leave* But would you like to sign the mug when he gets back?
sugar-high kitsune
PineAppIe
sugar-high kitsune
*limpz in and lookz up her eyes clouded with pain and sayz weakly*..........hi.............*limpz over to an empty corner and sits down*
*wonders if he should move the building to a more accessible place* Hello, please.. take a seat on one of our couches *gesters to one of the deep couches before getting a glass of water for her*
*lookz up and says weakly*its not the climb i popped in here...........i waz attacked by wolves some time ago and its slowly healing................a little too slowly...............
well I do hope Zytik can help you be back soon everybody.. with or without Tina *glares up at her before poofing off*
sugar-high kitsune
PineAppIe
sugar-high kitsune
*lookz around seeing everyone so happy and limps outside knowing she waz not wanted here*...........*sits on the ground outside*

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
Greeneyed6541
Can you really call it advertising if I'm telling my employees to visit this bar? Call it a mutual business agreement or something.
Excellent, but we'll have to discuss it later *yanking the monkey back* we are Not Poofing until I say what I need.. but now I'm done.. later ya'alls *poof*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff