Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
*jerks thumb at Zytik* the shirt was his idea.. not mine. Just for the record
::nods a little lookig at the man PineAppIe is jerking his thumb at:: Well- it's a very nice shirt. Tropical- ::smiles while taking a quick moment to drink some of her water::
Thanx I found it on Gambino island and thought he would like it *watches Tina and PineappIe leave* But would you like to sign the mug when he gets back?
::looks around then turns her vision on Zytik:: Me-???
Yes you. everyone is allowed to sign... unfortunately Pineapple isn't here right now though he should be back soon though...
*enters* Ahem... I'm back *scampers over to the bar* Tina said that she would finish up that errand for me so that i can come back...

Familiar Lunatic

Last_Man_Standing

*grins back* a glass of water would be great, thank you

The flashed a smile, nodded, and the sound of water pouring into a glass could be heard as she turned her back. "Now, would you want lemon with that, or no?"
Selete
Last_Man_Standing

*grins back* a glass of water would be great, thank you

The glashed a smile, nodded, and the sound of water pouring into a glass could be heard as she turned her back. "Now, would you want lemon with that, or no?"

sure
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
*jerks thumb at Zytik* the shirt was his idea.. not mine. Just for the record
::nods a little lookig at the man PineAppIe is jerking his thumb at:: Well- it's a very nice shirt. Tropical- ::smiles while taking a quick moment to drink some of her water::
Thanx I found it on Gambino island and thought he would like it *watches Tina and PineappIe leave* But would you like to sign the mug when he gets back?
Yes you. everyone is allowed to sign... unfortunately Pineapple isn't here right now though he should be back soon though...
Um sure- But why?? I mean, is there a certain reason everyone is signing the mug?? ::raises eyebrow slightly while tossing the lemon wedge into her glass of water and drinking a few more sips of it::
Well actually PineappIe is on his own quest to get as many people he can to sign his mug... so he hired us to make the tavern... it is kinda the reason it was created

Familiar Lunatic

Last_Man_Standing

sure

The woman turned around, cut of a wedge of lemon with a pocket knife, and stuck it on the rim of the glass with a grin. "So where you from?"
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Um sure- But why?? I mean, is there a certain reason everyone is signing the mug?? ::raises eyebrow slightly while tossing the lemon wedge into her glass of water and drinking a few more sips of it::
Well actually PineappIe is on his own quest to get as many people he can to sign his mug... so he hired us to make the tavern... it is kinda the reason it was created
Oh- I see... So signing this mug will help him right?? That's a creative way of doing things, I would love to sign it. ::smiles:: 3nodding
Selete
Last_Man_Standing

sure

The woman turned around, cut of a wedge of lemon with a pocket knife, and stuck it on the rim of the glass with a grin. "So where you from?"

a hell of a long way from wherever this is...*he laughs* honestly, i never really knew the location of where i grew up...we called it the Azura Highlands, but i think that's just the phoenixborn name for it...aw hell, im starting to ramble. im sorry
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Oh- I see... So signing this mug will help him right?? That's a creative way of doing things, I would love to sign it. ::smiles:: 3nodding
*comes over to you and holds out mug for you* Sign here please *points to a place on the mug*

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
*poofs* okay.. stare so where is the evil monkey?

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Last_Man_Standing
Selete
Last_Man_Standing

sure
a hell of a long way from wherever this is...*he laughs* honestly, i never really knew the location of where i grew up...we called it the Azura Highlands, but i think that's just the phoenixborn name for it...aw hell, im starting to ramble. im sorry
*blows off her temper* oh.. hello there, you must have just come while I was off and away.. well Ramble on! 3nodding
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
*comes over to you and holds out mug for you* Sign here please *points to a place on the mug*
::smiles while pulling out apen from the bar counter and signs PineAppIe's mug:: There ya go. smile

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
*poofs* oops.. forgot the lettuce in the field.. brb
Greeneyed6541
Last_Man_Standing
Selete
Last_Man_Standing

sure
*blows off her temper* oh.. hello there, you must have just come while I was off and away.. well Ramble on! 3nodding

*turns* oh, hello!
((Ramble On! that's a great song! XD))
Mrs .Glennard
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
Mrs .Glennard
Zytik
::smiles while pulling out apen from the bar counter and signs PineAppIe's mug:: There ya go. smile
Thanks a bunch biggrin *runs into the back room with his prize*

Familiar Lunatic

Last_Man_Standing
Selete
Last_Man_Standing

sure

"Nah, it breaks up the boredom..." She said, looking at the man from the corner of her eye, flashing a half-bent, coyote grin.

"So what made you want to travel?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces