Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fairy

Kry snorted, trying to clear his nasal passages as he stood straight. Damn allergies.
After a quick and strong shake of his head he looked up to hear his name corresponding with 'Drink tester' and perked up. His first thought was free drinks. Figuring that it couldn't possibly be a bad thing, he bounded over to the bar and sat down on a stool. It didn't really matter if he got served a drink or not, he just didn't want to miss out on a possible opportunity.

Invisible Lunatic

"oh hey Kry we were looking for a new drink tester, we are mixing some new bottles see what we can come up with. I cant drink much of it and she needs to have a clear mind. So this is gonna be your mission for now are you up for it?" Vincent tap on his shoulder when he was still sitting down on the stool and smiling a warm smile that could make you do anything vince wanted.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked at the drink a little longer and tossed it. "I don't like the creation." She then looked over a few things. Maybe if she made a Vixy and lit it on fire. She looked over all of the bottles. She grabbed her normal bottle of Absinthe and then looked around for some new bottles to mess around with. Finally she finished but her drink. She looked it over a little and then spit into her hand and snapped her fingers. The shot lit to life with fire and she smiled at it. "There we go."
User Image

Greedy Fairy

Kry nodded 'yes' without even thinking and looked up to Vincent with an excited look. "Yea! That would be so co-" He stopped in mid sentence to watch as another drink was skillfully made.

Invisible Lunatic

"Go ahead, its on the house" it was time that Kry would pay up his stay on the blue moon. making him guinea pig for Anna`s little experiment would be a nice way to deal wit the debt he had over his head. Aside Vincent was the kind type so he would let the couple of month slide of the freeloader.
only by risking his health for the well of others.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked over at Vincent seeing that he was set on this man trying out her little make shift drinks. "I guess Ian will just have to try out others." She sighed as she slid the drink down to the other man. "Ian was the one that tried out the original Vixy." She laughed as she thought over the moment. "Boy passed out on the spot. I guess you really shouldn't test with cheep drunks." She then looked at the flaming shot. "It'll be interesting to see what the fire will do to the body." She looked over the bottles again. There was Absinthe, Vodka, Sour Apple pucker, some Pomegranate martini mixer. "I thought it all sounded a little fun." Vampire anything would give is some side effect. The spit snap would be interesting.

Invisible Lunatic

"It would be interesting to see your reaction indeed Kry." he smiles warmly and has a mischevious cat face looking at Anna. "Well if he goes blind I guess we will have to star making a new one. Dont worry about your usual tester now, this guy would do just fine."

Greedy Fairy

Kry looked at the flaming drink and cleared his throat. He touched the glass, but withdrew his hand and wondered how the glass wasn't shattering. "Vixy?" He leaned forward and tried to blow the flame out, failing. Kry looked up to Vincent then over to the bartender. "Righty-o..." He tried blowing out the flame again, succeeding. Or so he thought. "This should be fun." Kry picked up the drink, sniffing it just before attempting to chug the entire shot. He didn't make it. Instead, halfway through, he slammed the glass back to the counter and doubled over coughing. Smoke puffed from his gasping mouth.

Dapper Shapeshifter

She blinked and cocked her head to the side waiting for a full effect. "If my thoughts are right he could fell like he's burning alive from the inside out. If not that then he'll go fantastic four on us and 'flame on'." She leaned on the counter looking him over watching the liquid go through his body. It lit from the outside of his body like he was transparent. "That's a nice little effect." She said with a soft smile.

Invisible Lunatic

"hmm sounds like a strong type, I shall charge 2 cents less " he joke looking over at Kry and hitting his back "Oh come on man up Kry. The glass still half full." he said bending over and tapping his back helping him breath alittle better and giving a ouch look to anna after getting some of his breath on his face.
Onyx walked into the bar, and looked around, not seeing many people, she walked up to the bar, and sat on a stool, waiting for Anna to come over to her

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked at smile with an innocent smile. "Come now he won't really tap into the drink." She then picked up the half shot and downed it. She smiled for a moment letting the drink flow through her. She then shifted her body so she was facing the guys at her right. She then pressed her lips together and blew. The air came out in a deep blood red and shot like a flame thrower. She finished the little show and smiled back at them. "Fun stuff."

Greedy Fairy

The burning Kry twitched as smoke continued to bellow out of his mouth. A little tear trickled from the corner of his eye as he sat up and tried to talk. The first few times the only sound that emitted from his mouth was a raspy gasping, but after the fourth try, he spoke. "What-" He coughed again. "What the hell kinda bartender are you?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

She giggled and clapped her hands with joy. "The demon kind. Well Vampire but still." She then shook her head. "You don't really take the drink to it's fullest." She then looked over to Onyx. "Hello my darling." She gave her a fanged grin. "What can I get you?"
DemonOfBeauty21
She giggled and clapped her hands with joy. "The demon kind. Well Vampire but still." She then shook her head. "You don't really take the drink to it's fullest." She then looked over to Onyx. "Hello my darling." She gave her a fanged grin. "What can I get you?"
"what ever it was that you just had!" she said with a smile, her fangs showing as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff