Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hellraiser

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome one and all, to The Pale Harpy Tavern.
If you are here, you have either stumbled upon the portal leading here, or, if you possess the ability to open portals from anywhere to any realm.
Here you will find a variety of patrons; of all races and backgrounds.
There are of course rules, which will be outlined as well as a layout.
Please, don't feel shy. None of us are going to bite.
Well, not hard anyway. Unless you're into that.
Located in the realm of the owner's homeland, Aspad, the tavern is surrounded by thick forestry; habitat to all kinds of mean and nasties. Enter these forests at your own risk.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask Trix (myself) for anything. Along with any problems.
All are welcome here, just don't bring in any outside drama.
Whether you're here for a room, or a drink and/or meal; or to challenge someone outback in the fight pit, do enjoy yourself.
Of course, I cannot run this place all by myself, so there will be jobs available, should you choose to apply for one. All applications are to be sent to me.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Please, please read these. I know it's a b***h to have to, but it's important. There will be the obvious rules, but there are some that aren't.

1.) Follow Gaia ToS.

2.) I am God in this RP. What I say goes. Disrespect me, you will be kicked. This also means I have the right to change any rules.

3.) I don't particularly want my thread to be banned. So, absolutely no graphic love making scenes at all. As soon as the clothes come off, you take it to PMs. You don't you get kicked, and blacklisted.

4.) No OP (over-powered) powers. There must be limitations. No Mary Sue's, and while your character may be immortal, in this world that means they can't get sick, and their bodies don't age. No one is perfect, and you can die.

5.) Now, I am accepting all levels of literacy. It's only a hang out thread, geez.

6.) I DO NOT want to see OOC conflict between you and another member. If anyone has a problem, please come to me first. I'm nothing if not reasonable.

7.) All job applications must be pm'd to me.

8.) Please, if your character is not doing anything, and a newbie comes in, please do include them and interact. No one likes to be ignored.

9.) While I understand there will be conflict in the rp'ing side of things, please don't go overboard with swearing. I'm all for it, I do it myself. But, there's a limit. If I see "******** you you ******** a*****e dicklicking sonofabitch, go ******** a whore with the tongue of an elephant." type sentences, I will not hesitate to remove you, and blacklist you.

10.) Have fuuuun!~ No, seriously. Have fun or I will find you and make you have fun >;o

Note: Don't hesitate to ask me any questions c:

Ruthless Hellraiser

User Image

Stepping through the portal, you will see the large, two story tavern before you.

The rooms are located upstairs, accessible by the stairs located to the left once you enter the establishment. All keys are kept by the owner, Trixizara. If you need one, please ask c:
There are single rooms and double rooms; all having a bathroom and shower, living room, and a kitchen should you choose to cook for yourself.
Also located upstairs are the owner's office and room, along with the manager, Ghostyy's, room.

Downstairs is the main bar area. Towards the back as soon as you enter is the bar, with shelves upon shelves of every kind of alcohol you could ever need. As this place has just opened, there are no bartenders, so I will serve each of you the best I can. Just beside the end of the bar on the right-hand side is a large door that leads down to the cellar. Under no circumstances is anyone to enter here unless told to, or unless you are the owner or the manager, Ghostyy.

To the left, where the bar shelves end are two revolving wooden doors. Beyond these doors is the kitchen. Please, unless given permission, do not enter here. For now, I will be the only one allowed in and out of there.

The floor is varnished oak, as well as the bar. There are couches and tables with chairs located on the main floor. As well as a fireplace located on the far right of the area. On this same side, there is a door in the far right corner that leads outside. Stepping through this door will lead you to the fight pit, and the gardens. In the fight pit, there are seats located safely around the area for spectators.
The gardens are located to the left of the fight pit, down a creamy sand path. In the middle of these gardens is a small lake running through and a few benches to sit on; along with flowers and trees, of course.

Ruthless Hellraiser

For now, all positions will be handled by Octavia and Trix. But that doesn't mean you cannot apply.

Application form.
[b]Name:[/b] (full name if they have one + Username.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Position applying for:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (I don't expect a novel, but I would like some back story)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You can have a picture, or you can just use your avatar c: Just so people know your face.)

Owner.
Despoina Daemonia [DespoinaDaemonia.]

Manager.

Bartender(s)
Applications open.

Waiter(s)/Waitress(es)
Applications open.

Head of Security.
For now, myself.
Applications open.
Security Guards/Bouncers.
Applications open.

Chef(s).
Applications open.

Maitre d(s)
Usually I will be the one who greets all newcomers, but if you would like this position it is open.

Other(s)
This is for any role you cannot find here that you would like to fill yourself. Just bring it up with me c:

Ruthless Hellraiser

I really don't want to have to get to this point, but after 3 warnings, you will be added to this list.
If you ever want to be removed, you're going to have to do some serious grovelling.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Thread created and opened 31/07/2014.

Thread reopened 19/03/2015

Ruthless Hellraiser

Ruthless Hellraiser

Ruthless Hellraiser

Ruthless Hellraiser

Ruthless Hellraiser

Ruthless Hellraiser

Trix, the owner of the establishment whizzed around the place with lightning speed, making sure everything was in perfect order for when patrons would arrive.
Every glass and other surface was polished, all chairs and couches neat and tidy. All windows clean and the shelves all stocked.
She took her place upon a couch with a hot cup of tea on the coffee table before her as a book appeared in her hands. The demoness took the bookmark out and began to read as she waited for any guests.

Perfect Genius

//Appears mid-stride examining the room carefully as he makes his way to the bar.//
Interesting place you got here, Bia.
//He grins not yet looking in her direction.//

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
XXXXXAsra slept in silence, wind tugging at her black mane, jostling the faded sky blue tunic; she didn't move for hours, appearing as a corpse if one had came upon her in such a state. But no one did, nor did any creature living or dead came near. The woman was fair skinned, of average height but had a build that suggested she was some sort warrior; under the faded tunic was a scuffed set of greaves and cuisse, along with a pair of dented sabatons. The upper half of her armor was missing as if on purpose.

XXXXX"oh my head..." Gravel fell on her head, marking where they landed with what had basically been rock dust. Dots of grey soot kissed her forehead and knuckles as more shale fell upon her, she pushed her self up in a more comfortable sitting position rubbing the back of her neck as she did so. "Where am I?" Asra blinked her odd eyes open testing her vision. The orbs that framed her face was comprised of two colors; a bright corn blue for her right eye, while her left was a shining emerald, deep and true. "Dropping me from the sky now? Bastards." The woman looked at the deep crater she was in, partially engulfed in dirt, twigs, tree branches and small rocks. The climb out was slow and arduous, if she lost her footing or a root or rock gave way, she slid back down.

XXXXXShe came through the door slowly, covered in a thin layer of grey dust; the woman coughed a bit causing plumes of shimmering earth to fall from her. "Excuse me? I think I'm in need of some help." The armor she wore melted away into black smoke that first swirled around her waist then down to her ankles, ultimately disappearing as if it didn't exist at all. What did appear was skin; where armor had been flesh was there to replace it, now she was merely another woman in need of service. "A wet cloth if possible." Asra grinned like a wolf, but that was the way she was, a predator. She was very unassuming in her attire, the short caftan she wore stopped just above her knees, made her look comfortable and maybe a little less intimidating.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Evil Stick Figure

//Appears mid-stride examining the room carefully as he makes his way to the bar.//
Interesting place you got here, Bia.
//He grins not yet looking in her direction.//

The demoness appeared behind the bar, before looking to the other woman who had appeared.
"Sarcasm/smart-assery noted, mister." She rolled her eyes with a snicker. "Can I get you anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff