Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hellraiser

chieichan
XXXXXAsra slept in silence, wind tugging at her black mane, jostling the faded sky blue tunic; she didn't move for hours, appearing as a corpse if one had came upon her in such a state. But no one did, nor did any creature living or dead came near. The woman was fair skinned, of average height but had a build that suggested she was some sort warrior; under the faded tunic was a scuffed set of greaves and cuisse, along with a pair of dented sabatons. The upper half of her armor was missing as if on purpose.

XXXXX"oh my head..." Gravel fell on her head, marking where they landed with what had basically been rock dust. Dots of grey soot kissed her forehead and knuckles as more shale fell upon her, she pushed her self up in a more comfortable sitting position rubbing the back of her neck as she did so. "Where am I?" Asra blinked her odd eyes open testing her vision. The orbs that framed her face was comprised of two colors; a bright corn blue for her right eye, while her left was a shining emerald, deep and true. "Dropping me from the sky now? Bastards." The woman looked at the deep crater she was in, partially engulfed in dirt, twigs, tree branches and small rocks. The climb out was slow and arduous, if she lost her footing or a root or rock gave way, she slid back down.

XXXXXShe came through the door slowly, covered in a thin layer of grey dust; the woman coughed a bit causing plumes of shimmering earth to fall from her. "Excuse me? I think I'm in need of some help." The armor she wore melted away into black smoke that first swirled around her waist then down to her ankles, ultimately disappearing as if it didn't exist at all. What did appear was skin; where armor had been flesh was there to replace it, now she was merely another woman in need of service. "A wet cloth if possible." Asra grinned like a wolf, but that was the way she was, a predator. She was very unassuming in her attire, the short caftan she wore stopped just above her knees, made her look comfortable and maybe a little less intimidating.

Trix appeared in a flurry of snow beside the woman, a wet cloth in hand as asked. "Here you are, dear." She gave a soft smile with a voice smooth, similar to one of an Arabic tongue. The demoness' well-trained eyes looked the other over, her tail in a sway behind her; displaying her curiosity. Although she was curious as to how the woman ended up in such a state, she would not pry; it was not the way of her people, nor the line of her profession. "Is there anything else I can get you?" Came her question.
Another place, another place. Dragoon chuckled quietly to himself as he examined his surroundings, feeling a sense of familiarity in the unknown. These kind of places were a dime-a-dozen, the quaint little inn, the mysterious club. But if there's one thing that was constant, it was good company. And so he dragged his eyes across the scene rather wearily, seeking a kindred spirit.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Dragoon Ex
Another place, another place. Dragoon chuckled quietly to himself as he examined his surroundings, feeling a sense of familiarity in the unknown. These kind of places were a dime-a-dozen, the quaint little inn, the mysterious club. But if there's one thing that was constant, it was good company. And so he dragged his eyes across the scene rather wearily, seeking a kindred spirit.

Trix was by his side, the only hint of her silent presence being the gelid nature of the air that surrounded her. Her tail swayed free of her skirt, the demoness giving a bit of a face to the action; she wasn't used to being dressed the way she was. "Can I help you at all, dear?" Came her soft question.
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex

Trix was by his side, the only hint of her silent presence being the gelid nature of the air that surrounded her. Her tail swayed free of her skirt, the demoness giving a bit of a face to the action; she wasn't used to being dressed the way she was. "Can I help you at all, dear?" Came her soft question.
His eyes snapped to her tail, a small smirk creeping onto his face. He turned up to face her, nodding slightly. "I'm sure you can, beautiful." he said rather cheesily, moving his hand to take hers.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Dragoon Ex
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex

His eyes snapped to her tail, a small smirk creeping onto his face. He turned up to face her, nodding slightly. "I'm sure you can, beautiful." he said rather cheesily, moving his hand to take hers.

Trix, being the tolerant woman she had grown to be, merely smiled at the man and his odd gesture. "What can I help you with~?"
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex

Trix, being the tolerant woman she had grown to be, merely smiled at the man and his odd gesture. "What can I help you with~?"
He took her hand and kissed it gently, releasing it shortly afterwards. "You wouldn't happen to be renting rooms, or a place to stay for the night? Basements will do, too."

Perfect Genius

BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure

//Appears mid-stride examining the room carefully as he makes his way to the bar.//
Interesting place you got here, Bia.
//He grins not yet looking in her direction.//

The demoness appeared behind the bar, before looking to the other woman who had appeared.
"Sarcasm/smart-assery noted, mister." She rolled her eyes with a snicker. "Can I get you anything?"

But there was no smart-assery intended. This is a really nice place.
//he pouts a moment before responding to her question.//
Just a water please.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Dragoon Ex
He took her hand and kissed it gently, releasing it shortly afterwards. "You wouldn't happen to be renting rooms, or a place to stay for the night? Basements will do, too."

She smiled, giving him a bow of her head in return to his kiss to her hand. "I am indeed. I do not have a basement, especially not for guests." She snickered to herself for a moment. "What size room would you like? Just a single, or are you a man who likes a whole king-sized bed to himself?"

Ruthless Hellraiser

Evil Stick Figure
BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure

//Appears mid-stride examining the room carefully as he makes his way to the bar.//

The demoness appeared behind the bar, before looking to the other woman who had appeared.
"Sarcasm/smart-assery noted, mister." She rolled her eyes with a snicker. "Can I get you anything?"

Just a water please.

"Well, my apologies. That's new." She grinned, grabbing him a glass and filling it with fresh spring water before placing it before him.

Perfect Genius

BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure
BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure

Just a water please.

"Well, my apologies. That's new." She grinned, grabbing him a glass and filling it with fresh spring water before placing it before him.

I know, me being serious must sound crazy.
//He grins and grabs the glass of water before him.//

Ruthless Hellraiser

Evil Stick Figure

"That it does." She chuckled, leaning on the bar on her elbows; resting her chin in her hands. "How are you~?"
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex

She smiled, giving him a bow of her head in return to his kiss to her hand. "I am indeed. I do not have a basement, especially not for guests." She snickered to herself for a moment. "What size room would you like? Just a single, or are you a man who likes a whole king-sized bed to himself?"
"Hopefully I won't be alone." He shrugged, and gave her a wide smile. "Not implying anything, of course. I would love a king-sized." He stifled a yawn quickly, feeling a bit of ache in his bones.

Perfect Genius

BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure

"That it does." She chuckled, leaning on the bar on her elbows; resting her chin in her hands. "How are you~?"

Bleh. I have to get up at 4 am for a 3 mile run.
//His shoulders droop a bit at the thought of doing this.//

Ruthless Hellraiser

Dragoon Ex
BittyTrix
Dragoon Ex

"Hopefully I won't be alone." He shrugged, and gave her a wide smile. "Not implying anything, of course. I would love a king-sized." He stifled a yawn quickly, feeling a bit of ache in his bones.

"Well, if you need me for anything, you are most welcome to find me in my office, if I am not down here." She smiled, a small, ice-like key appearing in her hand, covered in snow. The demoness raised her hand and blew the snow to the side; it flying out, and then into her skin. Trix handed him the key with a soft smile. "I am Trixizara by the way. You may call me Trix if you like. And what is your name~?"

Ruthless Hellraiser

Evil Stick Figure
BittyTrix
Evil Stick Figure

Bleh. I have to get up at 4 am for a 3 mile run.
//His shoulders droop a bit at the thought of doing this.//

She pouted and patted his shoulder. "In all honesty, it is the profession you chose, is it not?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff