Welcome to Gaia! ::

// I do not want to post, and not be answered. I have had the problem in the past. \
((I'll be on for a bit I think O.o I'm not sure though))
||~ @Warder;
Gah... Sorry hun, I know you're posting that post for me but... I really gtg.
So hold that thought, I promise if you post it l'll read it or, if you wanna wait and pick up tomorrow(today) where we left off when we can both be online, we'll do that.

Night everyone - Hubby's being a butthole xD - Gonna go get me some smecks!! ~||
((Wallow will be on as well hes in the middle of a really big post O.o))
Opening the door slowly, a lone figure stepped through the establishments thresh hold. His Bright green eyes looked about the bar type settings as his hand moved back behind him, shutting the door with a gentle click. As his hand dropped to his side, it pushed into the pocket of his black jean cargo pants. Which, were held up with a black leather belt, studded with stainless steel studs all around. Upon his upper body, he wore a plain white, long sleeve shirt, buttoned up and untucked, leaving the top two unbuttoned. The buttons around the wrists were left opened, and rilled up slightly. He looked to the left, and took a step forward. He looked to the right, and took another step. His black and white converse sneakers, making soft padding sounds as he moved.
"H...Hello?"

Hilarious Vet

Wallow was in the middle of sipping his drink when he was asked this question, he tilted the glass back a little further and then set his drink down, looking at Kei as if she had asked him something incredibly silly, "what wate..." His eyes had wandered down to his legs and his sentence dropped midway through as a terrified look, impaled itself about his face and he took a quick fighting stance, every muscle in his body tensing up before he could even make a rational thought. "What the HELL IS THIS?!" he nearly screamed, quickly jumping backwards, trying to get away from it, naturally it followed, a small stream of water following behind his trajectory. Landing and seeing it was still there, he began kicking outwards, the water following each of his feet as the flailed about in a comical manner, he kept spitting out curses and things that wouldn't be heard, of the things that could be heard, "devil water, what the hell?! seriously what the @$%& is going on?! GET IT OFF!! KILL IT!!!"

He began to stomp his feet wildly, his arms flying backwards to get momentum as he grinned and threw his arms down, obviously holding back so as not to destroy the floor below him as his hand passed through the water. Flailing about still, he began to run, looking back at the water, trying to outrun it, but to no avail, the water seemed to follow him wherever he went. In looking backwards at something that is chasing them, one should always take note of the things that are in front of you, Wallow had failed to do this and managed to collide with a barstool, followed by several chairs whilst trying to catch himself as he hit a table and flipped backwards over it, hitting the floor with a dull thud followed by a painful groan. He couldn't give up and despite a violent jolt to the head, he got up gripping his skull, looking down at the water and scowling, jumping into the air and vanishing from sight, for a moment the water lingered and then vanished as well. A strong wind picked up inside the bar as Wallow appeared, fell and disappeared, several times in the air, each time managing one word as he seemed to teleport all around the bar. "try...to...follow...me...now....YEA WHAT NOW?!" He hit the floor again, more of his body giving than the floor, the bar would have no pity on his flesh this day.

He slowly got up, the water around his feet now dancing to a point that you might swear it was singing and laughing at him, Wallow wouldn't let this go. He got up and vanished again, appearing behind the bar with a turkey baster and a bucket in hand. He stopped and disappeared under the bar, several explicatives later he came up and sprayed the contents of the baster into the sink and ran the dispose-all, a twisted maniacal look on his face of absolute victory. Noone would ever see a look of victory change to a look of terror that fast ever again as the water rose out of the sink and attached itself to Wallow's face as he yelped in terror, "What do you want with me?!" The water detached itself and settled at his feet again as he crawled out from behind the bar, exhausted, he wouldn't try anything dangerous here, no magic for the sake of the beautiful construction of the bar. "The power of christ compels you!!! OUT DAMNED SPOT!!!" He looked back to the people in the bar, speechless.
Standing up from the couch he stretched for a moment as the front door opened. He raised an eye brow as the new comer stepped into the building. He wasn't the buildings worker so he didn't know what to do for him.
" Hay welcome to the Nightingale what do you need?"
He felt stupid for having to do some one's job
The figure looked to the one who greeted him. His gaze moving fro head to toe, and gave a soft shrug. His deep black hair, streaked with its bright blue streaks fell down around the bottoms of his ears, as he continued looking around before he sighed softly, blowing a bit of hair out of his face in the process.
"I, Don't know. I have been walking for such a long time, I do not even know where I am anymore. Maybe something to drink?"
Watching Wallow Nivek felt him self become tired as if he was running away. It was funny though. Nivek let out a few uncontrolled chuckles before shaking his head. He didn't know what to do untill Wallow looked about as if in need of help.
"maybe it just wants to help you?"
Turning his attention back to the new comer he grinned.
" If you need a drink I would ask Wallow the one moving about like a maniac hes pretty good at mixing.. as for my self I'm sorry but I must say good night -_-" Bowing slightly he made his way upstairs to find an unused room to pass out in

Hilarious Vet

Maybe, it wants to help, not hurt him, he hadn't really thought of that before, of course the cause of rational thought had escaped him as soon as he had seen the mass of liquid floating at his feet. He stood up behind the bar and nodded at the fox in thanks for what he had said, the water hadn't been hurting him thus far and maybe what he said was true. He sweat a bit and looked towards the newcomer, "I guess I am a bartender type here, what would you like?"
His brow rose slightly as his hands moved from the pockets upon his pants. He nodded slightly to himself, as well as the man who left to get some rest. Right hand moving up, to brush through his hair, pushing the locks of hair behind his ear.
"I...never knew that a glass of water took any trouble."
He shrugged softly, shaking his head in the process as he slowly walked to the bar, taking a seat upon one of the many stools, right in the center of the bar.

Hilarious Vet

He smiled and pulled out a glass from behind the bar, several ice cubes flying up into the air from the scoop in his hand and caught them in the glass filling it with water from the filter in the sink. "This water is no trouble at all, can I get you anything else sir? You look as though you've been traveling for some time."
A pale girl no older than 12 came walking to the building, her head hung, seeming to not even notice the place. Her finger wrapped tightly around the straps of her backpack in frustration. Noticing she had come up on a walk way her steps slowed till she stopped completely on the door step. Looking up with her bright red eyes, not normal for a human child like her a look of shock crossed her face, “Finally!” She said to herself in joy. Letting go of her backpack she reached up to the handle, her small size making her shake some, as she noticed how large the doors were so much bigger than her, since she was only 5’2. Her hand dropped to her side, “I can’t do it…” She sat on the ground, her arms wrapping around her legs, pulling them up to her chest, her blue messy hair falling into her face, as a tear ran down her cheek. Months had gone by since she had began her search, walking for days at a time had began to take a toll on her fragile body. She was tired of how she was treated entering places like this. Her clothes were somewhat fitting for a child her age, a pair of black capri hugged her legs along with a pair or sneakers. Her shirt was low cut, black and grey stripping, the look would be considered punk to most.
"Just a place to sit for now, and some water, which yo have provided both, thanks.:"
He smiled to the man, taking the glass in his right hand, sipping from it slowly. The young man, no older then eighteen, was dehydrated from walking, aand not stopping. Have not been prepared at all for such a venture. He sipped through about half the glass, before setting it down softly.
"Where am I, exactly?"
He asked softly to the man, almost, embarrassed for having to ask such a question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff