Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image
She grabbed the key, and nodded. "I want some rum!" A cheeky grin slid across her face, fangs poking out from her upper lip as her face began to redden, thinking of the smooth drink she was about to receive. "Yes.. pendant." Reaching up she rubbed her right ear, and then reached out, waiting for her item.

.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Versatile Healer

"Ok then." Caleb placed the pendant on his tail. Although at first, it felt funny to him having the tail, it now felt as second nature to him as breathing. Taking one of the bottles of rum and a shot glass, he poured the rum right into it. He placed the shot on the counter, bottle ready if she needs another shot. As he placed the glass down, he cast a weak ice spell on it, chilling the glass and rum. "Well, here you go, and I believe this is yours." He lovered his tail so the lady could take the beads from it.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Grasping the glass, she jerked it back and took the shot, lightly smacking it back down onto the bar.
"Another!" She cried heartily.
As she waited for him to pour the next drink she reached over and pulled her beads off of his tail. Then she began to stroke the soft fur located there, as her ears perked up and tail swished from side to side.
"Thank you Caleb." Her feet started to move, as her excitement grew.
`Ah new people...` She thought to herself.

Versatile Healer

"My, aren't you the thirsty one?" Caleb took the glass and poured her another shot. "Sorry, but can I ask who are you and where you're from?" He was curious; other than a few who decided to do the same thing as him, he had not seen people who have animal ears or tails. It was also his business to know folk, especially potential patrons. He swished his tail lazily as he watched her.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
A yawn escaped from between her lips. "My name is Kasa. I'm from a little town in the valley called Usagi-omi. I'm a wandering priestess!" She chuckled before downing the next shot, and slamming it on the table again. She shook her head, her ears and tail wiggled in unison. "That's strong I think I'm good for now." Smoothing her hair back, she gave him a fanged grin. "What's your story... fox." Her eyes closed, a warm-hearten smile sprang onto her face.

Versatile Healer

Caleb hummed to himself as he watched the fire. Priestess huh? Doesn't act like one. He was still thinking about Kasa, who he had allowed to borrow a room. No trace was left that someone had been drinking, and that was fine with him. Turning around, he went again for his fridge for something to drink, without the alcohol.
Victor walked into the tavern and looked around 'no barkeep no staff. Might as well put an aplication in so I can get a drink around here.' He thought "are you hiring for any positions?" He asked the man behind the counter. "And can I get a glass of rum?" He added as an afterthought. He came to drink and his poison, or elixer of immortality however you want to look at it, was rum. he had been traveling the world for a while and the only drink that didn't disagree with hm was the rum. Beer was alright, but it gave him a headach while wine made him drowsy and burbon made him angry...whiskey made him forget the important things and drop his guard.
"And how much would the rum cost me?" He added. The last bar must have mixed rum and whiskey because he was already forgetting some important questions to ask when you enter a new tavern.

Versatile Healer

Caleb looked at the man. "Well, yeah, I am hiring. Someone like you could make a good bouncer." He then took the same bottle of rum he opened and another shot glass. As he poured the rum in, he chilled the glass with a spell. Done, he placed the shot on the bar table, the flames of the fire pit dancing giddily. "Don't worry about paying for it for now."

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
Looking over to the newcomer, she waved. Her tail fell motionless as she sat on the bar stool, and playing with her glass. Grinning, she began to play with her beads. Before standing, she looked to Caleb. "Hey, can I get an orange juice?" She moved over to a table, placing her feet on another chair. The ends of her dress reached to brush against the floor, but fell short about an inch. Her crystal-like skin cooled the air around her, as she started to brush her tail.

Versatile Healer

"Sure thing." Caleb nodded at the lady. Before he got the orange juice, he turned around and looked at her. "You know...I could make that into a Mojito if you want." Caleb thought to himself about her two orders. Rum and orange juice? That's a mojito right there...just add mint. He stood back up, waiting for her answer as his tails flicked around lazily.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image
She thought about it for a moment, the leaned her chair back. "Sure, that sounds... Refreshing." Her tail swayed easily side to side, as the expectations for her drink rose. She's never had a good Mojito before... What the hell, I'll give it a shot.

Versatile Healer

"Sure thing." Caleb brought out a bottle of white rum and orange juice. After pouring the two into a nearby cocktail mixer, he added some ice and a shot of mint. Closing it off, he grasped the mixer with his tail and started to shake it with his tail. "This is always useful." He stated as he leaned on the bar table. "So tell me, Lady Kasa, what's it like in...Onaba was it?" She began to pique his interest; the place she mentioned didn't sound familiar at all, and he had been to a whole lot of places in his past.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night had felt bad for not taking Kasa's hand but she had always been shy so it didn't surprise her that she hadn't. She observed the new boy who conversated about a job and her eyes lit up. Maybe she could get a job here...but what could she possibly bring to the table? When she left her home town it wasn't on the best terms and now she wasn't so sure she herself would be able to get over it. She ran her hands through her blue curls and cleared her throat nervously, "Uhm, I was wondering, you know how I said I was job hunting...If you wouldn't mind, I mean if it's okay with you, I'd like to apply for a job here" She allowed herself to breathe and she swayed in her chair, "Oh and if it isn't too much trouble, a class of vodka on ice with something meaty to eat would be truely lovely"

Versatile Healer

"Vodka on the rocks? Ok then." Caleb took out a bottle of vodka from the shelf, and ice from the fridge. Placing the ice in a cocktail glass, he looked at her. "Well, what sort of work are you looking for?" He swished his tail lazily as he poured out the drink. "There's a lot of slots available."
Caleb headed for the kitchen. Coming back, he had a salted slab of beef with him, which he placed on one of the barbeque spits at the fire pit. "Well, you could turn the meat yourself if you want as part of the experience; or I could just cook this myself." He looked at the flames from the burning logs. Soon, he had to add more logs for the fire.

Wealthy Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Night took her drink and walked over to Caleb and with her tiny hands spun the meat slowly, "Well I can cook, but I do have many magical powers...some can be rather dangerous in doors so I'll never use those, but I used to be an entertainer for our king back in my home town before..." Night trailed off and a distant look formed in her eyes. How much she wished she could just go home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff