Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

Annabelle gave Pheonix her best smile. Maybe he was a gentlemen. She wouldnt bet on it just yet. She still had her suspicions about some of the men that worked here. Some are in it for all the wrong reasons. Annabelle bent down to fix her heels. Her feet were hurting and she just wanted to lie down. Annabelle straightened back up too fast and she felt a sharp pain. She gasped and held on to the bar. "Hey Pheonix." She said between breaths. "Are you free tonight after all?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

As Dahlia left for the night, Saiyuri sighed and actually reached up to rub the back of her neck. Most of the patrons were starting to stumble out and the noise would be deafening outside as the cars drove up to pick up their owners. Paying little mind to it, she cast flirtatious glances and sly air blown kisses and winks to patrons who caught her eye as they left. A few tried to step towards her but were dragged out by their friends.

They'd be back tomorrow anyways. Tilting her head side to side slightly, she returned to the bar area and looked to Pheonix, her gaze less harsh and simply tired.

"We keep a bottle of cold pear sake in the fridge for the Silver Sakura. Can you get it for me, and a glass?" She knew Kirei wouldn't mind at all and she was craving it.

^*^*The Midnight Sapphire*^*^

Dangerous Explorer

The door was opened to reveal a woman dressed to kill. Crimson red hair cascaded around her shoulders from beneath her silken top hat, styled to partially cover her left eye. She wore a gown of black sequins which gave a gracious sight of thigh, clad to the mid point by her black fishnet stockings. As she entered one might take notice of her lavender complexion, which accented the straps of red undergarments that could be glimpsed as her hips swayed.

The curvy red head entered fully and began to walk around, taking her time to observe the surroundings as she made her way slowly to the bar. In hand was a diamond tipped cane and a clutch purse to match her gown, within was only a packet of cigarettes and lighter. Yellow gaze shifting about she seated herself upon a stool before the bar and held proper posture, clicking the heel of her red stiletto's against the rung. She would wait patiently for service, setting her clutch down upon the bar before her and resting cane across her lap.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXP H O E N I X X D E L T O R A
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗User Image

Phoenix winced as he saw the pain in Annabelle's back become worse. "Ah, yeah. Yeah, I can help ya with that."

He looked over at Saiyuri and nodded. "Yeah, I can find it."

He backtracked quickly and into the kitchen, where he found the sake. He came back out and procured a glass from under the counter. "There you are, ma'am."

He turned and looked at the new patron coming in. Biting his lip, he figured her could serve her quickly before tending to Annabelle. "Hey, welcome to Midnight Rose. What can I get you?"

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aiden did seem a little surprised about the girl who came out of nowhere. He'd only been introduced to one of them this whole night, while the others just did their show. Not that he minded in the least bit, technically he was getting paid to not only defend them, but watch both the show and the men who came with it.

"Name's Aiden." He'd say, simply, and with a toothy grin. Then he'd hold out a hand for her to shake "I'm the new bouncer in this place. Its a pleasure to meet you Carie. "

Super Scamp

"There are no truer intentions than mine own Miss Mariah." Finishing his tea Williford placed it down with a gentle 'clink' before taking his one glove off and placing it in his pocket once more. "Ah Miss Mariah you are as intelligent as you are beautiful. You can know a person on many levels. My observations only touch the surface my dear. There is physical, spiritual, personal, observational...and many levels in between. It is the distance that separates us as human beings." Suddenly his smile flourished. "Hub bub bubble! Uh-hub bub bubble!" His unique laughter filled the space around him. "This is what happens when your mind is as idle as mine unfortunately!"

Beloved Gaian

"Your as sweet as sugar." Annabelle said with a half smile. She moved to the other side of the bar and sat on the stool while he waited on the patrons "Take your time honey. We don't need to rush." She said to him. She hoped he wouldnt feel the need to hurry. She wanted him to be able to finish his job.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

Saiyuri poured a glass and set the bottle back on the counter, expecting Pheonix to put it away when he was done. It was as she stood however, that she'd notice the woman with the purple skin and rather well meaning wardrobe. Her eyes shifted up towards the balcony. Thankfully Madam was no where to be seen. She had retired right after the show.

Thankfully. Madam was not a fan of non humans. She still wasn't sure why. Either way, so long as the woman wasn't causing any trouble, Saiyuri would make her rounds, ushering the last few men out, flirting all the way.

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
carie took a note of the bouncer's name then walked away. She quickly approached the redheaded woman who just walked in. She wasn't sure who she was or why she her so late, but she figured she'd oblige her with a drink if needed. " Hey there, need anything miss?" she asked the redhead. She looked behind her for just a moment and noticed that it was time to clean tables while she had the chance. She took a mental note, order first then clean then bartender then return and finishing cleaning. She had her next few moves planned out and was almost on her toes, ready to move.

Dangerous Explorer

Her gaze found the source of the voice easily enough, the woman gave him a kind grin before taking note that he was offering to fetch her a drink. "A glass of Gato Negro please." She requested with a glance towards the woman he seemed concerned about. With an indifferent shrug the red haired one sat patiently, a glass of wine would do her good tonight.

It was an interesting place she'd chosen to enter, she suspected that not many women would be interested in visiting considering the nature of the performers. A cheshire grin parted her lips as she thought on the displays she might have witnessed had she arrived sooner. Bianka let a small giggle escape her as she went about her scheming.

At least the scheming that could be done before the blond haired woman approached her. "I have already been tended to lovely. But many thanks regardless." Bowing her head she smiled, though the feel of eyes falling upon her from another source had Bianka scanning the room now. It seemed non humans were rare within these walls, no matter, she was here for fun, not trouble.

Edited.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

❤ LILA MARIAH CAINE ❤
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better f**k than any girl you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me...

... Boy I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me.

User Image
She couldn't help but smile broader at his compliment. "Well that's sweet of you to think so. But I think I understand what you're talking about." Her eyes widened at his laughter, causing her to giggle a bit herself. "Well that's quite a...unique laugh you have." She grinned.

Seeing he had left her a cup of tea, she smiled, giving him a thanking nod before taking a slow sip. It was quite good. At least better than anything else she'd had. "Hmm...delicious." She said softly, wiping her bottom lip gently with her thumb before looking back at him.

"If those are the basic levels, then I'll suppose I'll let you begin. Ask whatever you'd like." She insisted, having not experienced this way of thinking before. There might have been a proper protocol for all she knew.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXP H O E N I X X D E L T O R A
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗User Image

Phoenix nodded. "Okay...Gato Negro..." He looked at Carie. "I got the order, don't worry about it."

He moved quickly through the shelves, his deep blue eyes darting speedily from one bottle to the next.

"Ah!"

He pulled the bottle from the collection, pulled the cork off, and sniffed. Seemed good, at least for this drink.

He grabbed a glass and poured it for the woman and set it before her. "There you are. Enjoy."

He stepped back, looking at Saiyuri. "Am I...free to go, ma'am?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

The Midnight Sapphire had easily cleared out the remaining drunkards so only a few sleeping ones remained. Shaking her head, she finished her sake and returned the glass to the counter right on time for Phoenix to ask his question. She glanced to the woman who was being helped and put on a pleasant smile before focusing on the pair.

"The hallway to the left of the grand staircase." She gestured to the staircase that led up to the balcony. It was large and lined with black marble. Madam would have it no other way.

"Make it quick. You have an area to clean before you can leave."

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
An arched eyebrow would appear on his face as she just... walked away.

Rude. he thought

he'd scoff and continue rounding up the stragglers of drunken men that were still having a rough time leaving.

He'd get them out eventually, that is, save the patrons that appeared to be of high importance to the Madam. He would keep them there for the time being, as it appeared that they may be wealthy and possibly willing to head to the second floor for more nightly fun.

he'd walk over to the bar yet again, empty sweet tea glass. The bar tender was different than from earlier. With a curious look he'd ask

"Could I have a refill on this sweet tea?"

Super Scamp

"I already have." He smiled to her softly, "When I arrived and asked you those question I was not merely attempting to break the ice. I was attempting to penetrate the first level: isolation. You willingly opened yourself up to dialogue Miss Mariah. For this you should be tremendously proud." Smiling softly Bromley observed as she sipped her tea. "First let me ask you how you like the tea? Have you had much tea before?" The Lord leaned closer to her although his elbows never touched the table. It was clear this man was interested in what she had to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff