• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageMoon SoulhartUser Image
                                Moon SoulhartTHE GHOST SISTERS
                                ()
                                MOONIT'S TRUE WE'RE ALL A LITTLE INSANE
                                MOONBUT IT' SO CLEAR NOW THAT WE ARE UNCHAINED
                                MOONFEAR IS ONLY IN OUR MINDS BUT ITS TAKING OVER ALL THE TIME
                                MOONYOU POOR SWEET INNOCENT THING DRY YOUR EYES AND TESTIFY

↯`` Entrance roommoonie ↯`` Draptonmoonie ↯`` Outfit

Rins eyes widened when he tinkered with the machine, and before she knew it there were several flashes. She shielded her eyes with her arm, until things seemed to be done. Slowly she lowered her arm and blinked seeing Drapton on his knee. "Drapton!" She gasped, rushing to his side. But when she went to touch his shoulder, her hand didnt go through him. She gave him a small push, a smile growing more and more on her face. "Drapton, you genius, it worked!" She squealed, then launched forward and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

After a few moments of joy and amazement, rubbing her cheek on his shoulder, Rin let go. Then she tilted her head in curiosity and worry. "Are you okay? H-How did you do this..?" Looking at herself, then back at him.

↯`` Outsidemoonie ↯`` No onemoonie ↯`` Outfit

Eloquent Hunter

Seph nodded, "I see I know little of aincient magic on this world so I could not be of much help to you in that reguard, unless you have tombs or books that I can get my hands on," he said as he pushed the empty glass of whiskey forward for a refill.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner Drapten

User Image

Drapten opens his eyes after a few seconds and looks up towards Rin. He sees her rushing over to his side and feels her touch him he smiles he little push he feels happiness. She holds him tightly he wraps his arms around her and hugs her. She then asks the question he had been waiting for. "I am ok just using the device has drained my power some. I truly don't know how I did it." Drapten says to her. He stands up slowly and looks at the device wondering how he had done that. He looks at Rin and smiles.

Moon Soulhart

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina

Jessina pours some more whiskey into the glass. "I don't think we have any we do have a library that your more than welcome to comb through its behind the main building built into the mountain side." Jessina tells him. She finishes her second glass of wine and pours another one and sips on it.

sephirothsdeciple

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
                                ()

Rin felt a pitting in her stomach, her hands pressing on it. It was guilt, something hadnt felt in so long. If using the device drained other people, than she rather not use it at all. Especially Drapton's energy. But she smiled and twirled, her long hair and fluffy dress flaring out a moment. "Thanks again so much, Drapton.. Will this ware out, or.. is it permanent?" If she were human for good, or until she died again, then what of her sister?

Then Rin thought of something. "Im human now.." She muttered. "Oh my goodness, does this mean I can eat? And wear cute clothes?"
                                                              She grabbed his hand, jumping slightly out of excitement. "Drapton, we have to do everything! I could go swimming, and pick up things, and break things, and fix things!" She giggled.

[ ooc || sorry if my replies are slightly delayed. playing jack and daxter ]

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

"As far as I know it is permanent Rin. Yes it mean all of those things. I am glad I was able to help you we can help your sister as well, but it will take a few days before we can do this again." Drapten tells her. He smiles and wraps his arm around her and a brush appears in his hand he hands it to her. "Your hairs a mess Rin." Drapten says with a small laugh.

Moon Soulhart

(I understand im playing command and conquer 3)

Eloquent Hunter

Seph nodded to her reply and sipped at his whiskey. He hoped that the library had books not written in the common language of this world as he had never taken the time to learn how to read or write in the language in the forty years he had been on this world. Though, there were some that he could read, it simply depended on his interest in the language, "I will most likely check it out when I can, although, who knows just how much in there is knowledge from the original makers of this building," he said as he tried to think of all the possibilities on the subject.

((Sweet jesus on a pogo stick I love jak and daxter @.@ ))

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessina got up and poured another glass of wine deciding this would be the last one. "Most of the books my master says are in a language he cant understand and the wood that was used in the orginal structure was almost six hundred years old." She tells him sipping slowly on her wine tasting the fruity bouquet of it.

sephirothsdeciple
Marianna remembered Jessina showing her to room and offering her a small thank you. After the witch cleaned up and re-wrapped her ribs, she remembered crawling into the bed. But after that, nothing. Though the woman remembered trying to fall asleep, she couldn't she couldn't do it. No matter how hard she tried. The woman even went as far as trying to cast a simple sleep spell on herself, but hey it was harder to do things like that to your own body. A frustrated groan escaped her lips as she sat up.

So that was how she spent her first night in the room. Her back was pressed against the headboard and her knees were drawn to her chest. The woman's eyes remained open the entire night, staring at a blank spot on the wall. It was impossible for her to sleep, she knew the nightmares would return if she did. They always came back.

As the morning sun rose in the sky, she remained fixated, not moving a msucle except to breathe and blink. It took her the longest time to finally move. And when she did she was almost pulled from a dream like state. Slowly her hand detatched from the blanket she was clutching and rubbed at her dry and tired eyes. And soon she manged to stand and dress in a simple shirt and a pair of black pants. Her toes found there way inside of a pair of shoes, the same flats she was wearing when she arrived.

No words escaped her lips as she descended the stairs and claimed the same seat in the dining room. The witch's movements were almost robotic, almost as if there was no rhyme behind them. Simple everyday movements that one would force there body to do. Though now it had been almost 4 days without a wink of sleep and it was visible. Her eyes were very tired looking and deep purple bags hung under them and her body was shaking. Not violently, but not so minute it was hard to see. Poor woman.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
                                ()

Rin nodded, still smiling, but glanced to the floor. Kanuko would kill her! (pun intended.) But when Drapton hugged her, she looked up, staring at the brush. She took it slowly, then stuck out her tongue playfully at him. "My hair is naturally wavy, long and poofy. I just have a lot." She started brushing her hair, having some trouble, seems it was longer than when she last remembered. Letting out a sigh as she finished. "Drapton, lets go do something together. What do you want to do~?" Kanuko, I hope you are okay..

Eloquent Hunter

Seph's eyes glittered with what could only be described as a challenge accepted. He loved aincient languages. He had always had a knack for breaking them though, that usually required a lot of work on his part. He would have to find something, anything to cross reference them and then look for patterns that could be figured out.

"Such an old language is most likely no longer spoken... At least not by many," he said with a small grin before finishing off his whiskey and moving the glass foreward for another refill.

He then looked over to the dead looking woman who had come down the stairs and quirked an eyebrow. How unusual, "Are you alright miss?" He was not healer but who knew just what was wrong. His keen eyes also sized this woman up as they did all people of whom he met, and he took note of her slight shaking, something he had almost missed though it was evident enough for him to catch.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessina looks over and see Marianna enter the dining area through the doorway. "Marianna are you ok?" She asks her. Jessina refills the mans glass.

User Image

Drapten smiles "Lets go get some food I think I hear one of the guests saying Marianna's name. After we eat we can go set you up in your room." Drapten says to her. He walks into the bar area and sees Seph and Jessina.

Notte Eterna
Moon Soulhart
Marianna pulled her gaze fron a spot on the floor as she heaed her name. A small smile crossed her features as she looked between the male and Jessina. "I think I'm alright.l She replied even though it was very evident she wasn't. What the woman really needed wassleep, but she wasn't sure how to achieve it. And maybe someone to talk to, to finally release her secrets.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph looked back to Jassina and gave her a thankful smile before returning his attention back to the sleepless woman. His quirked eyebrow returned and a small frown took him. He highly doubted she was alright considering her current state, and the fact that Jassina had also asked if the woman was alright. This, to him, indicated that this was not the woman's natural state and thus something was very wrong.

"Considering how you walk around I doubt you alright," he said rather bluntly, almost as if he had not even considered holding his tongue and rethinking how to approach the situation.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
                                ()

Rin nodded eagerly, nearly skipping behind Drapton as they went to the bar. When he stopped, she did too, and leaned over to peek around him, waving to Jassina. There seemed to be two others there too. Shyly Rin smiled and took a seat, swinging her legs. This would have been a good time to be a little flame, and sit aside, watching the others, or even right in front of their faces and have them not knowing. Thinking a moment. "Drapton, I dont know what to eat. What is it you people eat in this year?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff