<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 >

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon mentally chuckled at Tophs remark. When she was called Moonie, she was happy that Toph could see the sadness on her face. But she had to push the thought away. "Ah, yes, the hotsprings are very nice, ive been in them a few times." When she called for Percy to join, Moon was excited, but understood when she declined for work. "Alright then, just us."

Moon began walking again, and they were to the springs in no time. "Heres a towel, and you can change, were in the changing room." She grabbed towels from a closet, slipping one on once she shed her clothes. "So Toph, im curious about you. Anything you want to tell?" Perhaps not the best choice for words.

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            A Blind Bandit

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina
User Image

Jessina walks around after talking to Drapten for a few mins. He had to go start working on a welcoming dinner for everyone. She smiles as she reaches the woman's entrance to the hot springs she slips inside and lays her wooden katana down. "Hi Moon and hello miss." Jessina says cheerfully as she begins to change. before going into the hot springs.

Moon Soulhart
A Blind Bandit

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten starts to work on making the dinner for everyone. He throws some steaks on the grill top and some vegetarian burgers for anyone who may be of the vegan variety. He also starts a pot of water to start a small thing of Miso soup with some tofu and seafood to help with flavoring of the soup. He then rubs some butter on the grill top to cook some toast and starts the rice cooker. As he finishes up the cooking meat and veggie burgers he plates them onto trays and brings everything else out on warmers to keep the food fresh as he heads upstairs to change into something more comfortable for his bushy yellow tail.

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Once Toph touched the ground near the hot spring she could finally see again. She stomps once to get a layout of the building through her seismic sense. "Anything, well I'm blind, a earth bender the best I might add. I don't have a favorite color as I don't know what they are, and I don't mind you Moonie." She titls her head to the Hot Spring guardian and waves as she strips down to nothing and hops into the water. Being blind like Toph she lacked modesty mostly cause she can't see what others look like.

Ninja scotty

Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon smiled widely when she heard Jessina, waving to her. As Toph spoke, she nodded, studying the girl. Until she stripped and ran out. A light hue on her cheeks, she chuckled. Thankfully the springs were gender separated. She joined Jessinas side in the springs. "Hello again! It has been so long, what have you been up to?"

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            A Blind Bandit
                                            Ninja scotty

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

As Percy entered the Lobby, she could smell somthing cooking in the kitchen. She walked in, seeing Drapten making steaks and some veggie burgers. ''You couldn't wait for me to change? Were you that hungry?'' She lightly teased, watching him cook. She did try to help out where she could, Tending to the burgers and steak while he ran off to take care of soup and rice. Before long, they were setting the plates out for people to eat. The smells were even too good for the plump chef to resist. ''I hope there's enough here for me to have some too! I haven't eaten all day!'' She put a hand on her rounded belly to show how serious she was. She noticed a flickering movement behind him, and saw a bushy yellow tail poking out of his kimono. ''Wow. This place is full of people like me! First Moon, and now you! This is great! I always thought I was alone. I'm really glad I came here!'' She smiled to Drapten, before remembering what she really wanted to know. ''Oh! What do you think of my new outfit, sir? When I heard I was going to work here, I bought this as soon as I could to fit in! I wasn't too sure of the colors, but I can always get another!''

''OOC''

Ninja scotty

new cнeғ ғor тнe ιnn and нoтѕprιng oғ lιveѕ

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Toph soaks in the so called healing springs, her feet never felt so good in all her life. Normally Toph would never wash her feet but letting them soak in hot water felt relaxing. Toph a grown sixteen year old with a modest yet well toned body with palish skin and black hair she let down. "Yeah, this is the stuff of awesome. So, Moonie, whose the other lady?" She asked with this delighted voice, being blind means she will never feel the need to advert her milky white eyes away from others.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina
User Image

Jessina smiles and talks to Moon. "Yes it has been a long time Moon. I left a few weeks after everyone else did. I wandered for awhile trying to find a person from when Drapten was younger she was kinda his nemesis when he was younger, but she and I got along. I eventually found her and she said she might come and visit she wasn't sure." Jessina smiles as she studies the young girl.

A Blind Bandit
Moon Soulhart

The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten smiles as Percy talks to him and helps him. He talks to her. "I was just happy to have my home back in order with people in it again. Also it looks really well on you in the closet in the lobby there are a few kimonos that the guests are allowed to use if you want. Also I have always hidden my true identity not wanting to endanger anyone. I am a Nature deity most people try to hurt my people because we strive to protect the lower life beings. No one here has known my true identity before now." Drapten says to her.

KamiKaze1337

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageMoon SoulhartUser Image
                                Moon SoulhartTHE GHOST TWINS
                                ()
                                MOONIT'S TRUE WE'RE ALL A LITTLE INSANE
                                MOONBUT IT' SO CLEAR NOW THAT WE ARE UNCHAINED
                                MOONFEAR IS ONLY IN OUR MINDS BUT ITS TAKING OVER ALL THE TIME
                                MOONYOU POOR SWEET INNOCENT THING DRY YOUR EYES AND TESTIFY

↯`` dining hallmoonie ↯`` drapton, new girl moonie ↯`` Outfit

For some reason, Kanuko didnt believe Takeshi when he said he was well. But, for the moment, she decided to not pry. As he struggled to get to his feet, it almost hurt her that she couldnt do a damn thing. So she simply stood, and sat on the piano bench. "Of course not, you never could." She paused a moment, glancing to the piano keys. "Would you like to sit? I could play as well, if you like." She scooted slightly, offering the wide space on the bench to share. "Sister.." Rin whispered, Kanuko diverting her eyes a moment from Takeshi. She gave a nod of understanding, the fluffy haired ghost bouncing out of the room, simply going through the door.
                                                              ---
                                                              Rin went down the hall and downstairs, changing into her small little flame form. She floated about to be out of sight, searching for a few minutes, until she smelled delicious yet familiar food. When she made it to the dining hall, she saw Drapton, though he looked a little different.. and he was with a new girl. The little flame slowly floated down, hovering just above Draptons shoulder.

[ ooc || -- ]

↯`` music roommoonie ↯`` Takeshi moonie ↯`` Outfit
                                                              mouse65
                                                              Ninja scotty
                                                              KamiKaze1337

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy listened to her new employer speak. She cocked en eyebrow at the mention of him having to leave, but decided not to ask about it for now. ''Thank you sir! I think I'll leave those for the guests. I'm happy enough in this!'' She gave a bit of a twirl on the spot, flaunting her many curves. But her sassy display was soon stopped as Drapten told her what he was, and why he usually hid it. ''Wait... So your... Like a god or something? How does someone kill a god?'' She seemed very confused by what he was saying. If he was a god, what did that make Moon? Or better yet, what did that make her? She didn't remember anything before being adopted by her owner, and even then, it wasn't until years later that she actually started to think and feel like she did now. Before, she was just a plain housecat, but over the years, she felt herself becoming something... More... However, her thoughts were side tracked, and she saw a flame of some sort near Drapten's shoulder. ''Oh my god! Fire!'' She quickly grabbed a nearby glass of water, and threw it's contents toward's Drapten's head, unaware of what the flame really was.

''OOC'' I honestly would have her wear a kimono, but the doll maker I used for her dosn't have one. This is the taditional asian cultured-based

Ninja scotty

Moon Soulhart

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten smiles and finishes making the tea for everyone. Drapten answers Percy's question. "We can die like all other beings stabbing, shot, drown. All the usual ways a human can die we can and essentially I am a god." All of a sudden Percy throws water at a little flame and he jumps in front of it getting drenched head down. He shakes his head twitching his ears quickly letting out a small laugh. "No its not fire Percy if I am not mistaken this is my old friend Rin shes a ghost. Her and her sister Kanuko saved me the first time I came here. I was injured by a bear and they helped me heal myself by telling me about the healing properties of the springs. I left after I healed and swore to return and build a place of help. That dream is what you are standing in now." Drapten tells Percy. "Rin can you change into your human self so that I don't get drenched again please my friend?" Drapten ask's Rin

Moon Soulhart
KamiKaze1337

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon nodded at Jessina. She never minded meeting new people, as long as they were good. Looking to Toph. "Oh, right. This is Jessina, Draptons.. familiar?" She tilted her head curiously at Jessina, wandering if she had gotten that right, but also an apologetic smile as she wasnt sure. Meeting them felt like forever ago.

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            A Blind Bandit
                                            Ninja scotty

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageMoon SoulhartUser Image
                                Moon SoulhartTHE GHOST TWINS
                                ()
                                MOONIT'S TRUE WE'RE ALL A LITTLE INSANE
                                MOONBUT IT' SO CLEAR NOW THAT WE ARE UNCHAINED
                                MOONFEAR IS ONLY IN OUR MINDS BUT ITS TAKING OVER ALL THE TIME
                                MOONYOU POOR SWEET INNOCENT THING DRY YOUR EYES AND TESTIFY

↯`` dining hallmoonie ↯`` drapton, new girl moonie ↯`` Outfit

The flame flickered in panic, thankfully Drapton had good reflexes. When he asked her to change, it flickered again before turning back to her fluffy hair and dress girl, staring at the floor guiltily. "Im sorry Drapton.." She mumbled.

[ ooc || sorry this is so short! ]

↯`` music roommoonie ↯`` Takeshi moonie ↯`` Outfit
                                                              mouse65
                                                              Ninja scotty
                                                              KamiKaze1337

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy seemed confused as Drapten was protecting the fire. But he soon explained what it was. And sure enough, the ghost revealed her true form. ''Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know... Y-You won't fire me for this... will you?'' She looked over to the ghostly figure, who seemed embarrassed herself. ''Sorry for trying to put you out... I just wanted to keep Mr Drapten safe.'' Not exactly sure how to greet a ghost, the two tailed neko extended an arm forward, towards the blonde. ''My name's Percy. I'm the new chef here, so I hope we can get to know each other better.'' She smiled, trying to cheer the specter up.

''OOC''

Ninja scotty

Moon Soulhart

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

Toph slides down into the hot water and smiles. She wiggles her toes and they never felt so good right now. "Neat, she sounds like a nice lady." She said before standing up to stretch out, she walked to sit next to the two ladies and pulls them close one for each arm. Its easy to find them with all the stone and her seismic sense.

"I think we'll be all good friends." She didn't care or mind the fact she was kind of on the nude side Toph was just glad to make new friends, even if its only Toph who thinks so.

Moon Soulhart

Ninja scotty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas