<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 >

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                            Moon SoulHart

Large black ears witched up, then fell back as Moon shook her head about the massage. "N-no, thats fine. I dont like people touching me so much." Giving a nervous chuckle, fiddling with her hair. "But it could be just us three. Right?" When Kazuma commented, a light blush appeared on her cheeks, and she glanced between the two before looking away.
                                                            Ninja scotty
                                                            Vincent of Chaos

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageMoon SoulhartUser Image
                                Moon SoulhartTHE GHOST SISTERS
                                ()
                                MOONIT'S TRUE WE'RE ALL A LITTLE INSANE
                                MOONBUT IT' SO CLEAR NOW THAT WE ARE UNCHAINED
                                MOONFEAR IS ONLY IN OUR MINDS BUT ITS TAKING OVER ALL THE TIME
                                MOONYOU POOR SWEET INNOCENT THING DRY YOUR EYES AND TESTIFY

↯`` Hallsmoonie ↯`` Draptonmoonie ↯`` Outfit

Kanuko looked back up at Drapton, concerned, then huffed when he said he rather not have anyone help to be put in danger. She wanted to testify, but simply looked at the floor and nodded. For now she would leave things as is.
                                                              Then Rin rounded the corner and saw the two. "Yay, I found you two!" She skipped over and hugged Drapton from behind, giggling.

↯`` Hallmoonie ↯`` Draptonmoonie ↯`` Outfit

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina

Jessina smiles at Moon. "Thats ok if you ever want a massage Drapten did get a couple of massage chairs and they are in the lounge. I agree I think is should just be the three of us." Jessina says grinning. "Oh Moon do you need a swimsuit I have a few that will adjust to whoever is wearing them." Jessina adds a few seconds later upset she forgot about them.

The Carefree Owner Drapten

User Image

Drapten hears Kanuko huff and he looks at her. "Kanuko speak your mind please don't be afraid to do that. I love hearing what everyone has to say." Drapten tells her softly. A few seconds after he finishes saying that to Kanuko Rin comes around the corner and hugs Drapten from behind and giggles. He reaches behind him and pats Rin on the head. "How are you doing this morning Rin?" Drapten asks her smiling.

Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
                                ()

Rin smiled childishly when she was patted on the head. "I have been great! I met a boy, then found some fun things." She let go of Drapton, grabbing Kanukos hand. "Oh, Kanuko, I found the library with the piano, and a pond outside that was nice enough to swim in, and fancy chairs. I bet we could find more!" Rin tried skipping off, with her sister, but Kanuko instead pulled back on her hand. Rin was confused. "That sounds fun, but I wish to spend the day with Drapton. If that is alright." Kanuko glanced up at him, questioning, hopeful.

Then she had to address another problem with her sister. "What are you wearing?" Rin looked at her maid dress, and shrugged, muttering. Kanuko didnt mind, but was irritated sometimes with what her sister could be thinking. "I-ill change, if you want me too!" Rin commented quickly, Kanuko could see the fear in her large green eyes. She shook her head, glancing to the floor.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                            Moon SoulHart

When Jessina mentioned a swimsuit, she realized that she hadnt really anything when she came here. "Oh yeah, I guess I would need one. If its no bother!" Glancing down at her chest, then to the side. "If your sure they'll fit." Standing up, fixing her shorts. "Why dont we meet back here in a half hour? Then we can go, right Jessina?" Giving a sheepish smile.
                                                            Ninja scotty
                                                            Vincent of Chaos

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Fene SoulHart

Taking in a deep breath, Fene grinned as he walked closer to where Moon could be. He stood at six feet tall, pale skin, pale grey eyes to match, and white hair with silver streaks. He wore a white sleeveless shirt, white pants, and white tennis shoes. His expression was blank and emotionless, as he followed the strong and familiar scent. When he stopped, eyes narrowing, he reached out a hand and brushed it on the door. There was a building, in the middle of nowhere? Going inside, not bothering to take a look. He didnt even know if he was intruding on someones home! "Hello?" Fene called out.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Drapten smiles and wonders how the rest of the day is going to go. "Sure Kanuko you can spend the day with me if you would like. What would you like to do?" Drapten says to her then asks. He hears the front door open from the open window. He hears the fear in Rins voice he wonders if hes been a little pushy with his niceness. "Let us go and see our new guest or passerbyer." Drapten says walking slowly down the hallway.

Drapten makes it downstairs with Rin and Kanuko in tow. "Morning sir welcome to the Inn and Hot Springs of Lives. What can I do for you on this lovely day?" Drapten says to him then asks.

Jessina laughs a little a moons predicament. "Alrighty lets go Moon were roughly the same size so anything I have in my closet should fit you." Jessina says with a smile glad to have friend who is a girl just like her. Jessina jumps up and pulls Moon along slowly behind her up to the fourth floor and she opens up the doors to her room next to Draptens. "The other doors are to Drapten's room. You're always welcome in mine though." Jessina tells Moon. She throws open her closet and pulls a couple of the racks to the side to get to her bathing suit collection.

Moon Soulhart

(You can pick what type of bathing suit you want moon to wear she has every type of bathing suit)

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
                                ()

When Drapton asked what they wanted to do, they were clueless. But then he offered something, and when he began walking, the two followed. At the front door, after Drapton introduced the man, Kanuko peeked around him on the right, and Rin peeked on the left. Rin smiled, and gave a wave, her sister looking rather distant.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
                                            Moon SoulHart
                                            Fene SoulHart

Moon was somewhat startled when Jessina jumped up and grabbed her. She gave a wave to Kazuma, before disappearing up the stairs, smiling. It was.. weird, in a good way, that she had a girl friend she could hang out with. And not to mention Jessina seemed very open about it. Giving a nod, looking through her swimsuits. She was fond of the many shapes, but not the colors. Until she found a simple black bikini, eying it curiously. It was more coverage than when she used to go swimming. "What will you be wearing~?" Moon looked up at Jessina. Where would they change?
                                            ---
                                            When he heard someone nearing, he tensed slightly, on guard. But it seemed he was in an inn, and was being welcome. Running a hand through his hair, eyes blinking blankly. "Uh, hopefully. Im looking for a wolf girl." His voice was dark, but soothing. But, he did not acknowledge the two girls, since they hadnt made noise. His eyes didnt even move.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Drapten smiles as the two follow him downstairs. "There is a girl that is able to change into a wolf here, but I am afraid that I do not know where she is at the moment sir. My name is Drapten I am the owner of this establishment." Drapten tells him with a smile. In the back of his mind he is worried about what this man wants with Moon.

Jessina smiles and shrugs. "I don't know yet I haven't had a chance to wear any of them since we arrived here. But I think i am going to go with this one." Jessina says as she pulls a white bikini with blue stripes off of the rack. "By the way Moon you don't have to worry none of them are see through. Also we can take turns changing behind the partition there and I have an extra robe for you to wear to the pool so you don't feel exposed." Jessina adds quickly.

Moon Soulhart

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Kazuma gives a grin when he said that Moon and see her blush. He watches both of the ladies leave the dinning hall. "I will see you guys there." Kazuma throws his plate away that he had breakfast on. He puts the cup in the sink and begins to hoover back up to his room. He is trying to remember if he brought a pair of swim trunks and searches through all of his things.

Moon Soulhart

Ninja scotty

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
                                            Moon SoulHart
                                            Fene SoulHart

Fene folded his hands together, and rested them behind his head. Did she know he was coming, and hid? Probably not, she wasnt like that, even with her biggest fears. Except one. "Alright, thanks. Im Fene. Is this a place.. I can stay in?" He raised an eyebrow, unsure.
                                            ---
                                            Moon Smiled at what Jessina picked out, even if it was too bright for her liking. When she mentioned them being see through - even though she said they werent - a deep blush came to her cheeks and she stared at the floor. The thought hadnt even occurred. "You go ahead and change first." She mumbled, needing a moment to deal with herself. "I dont mind having to walk around in a swimsuit. I dont think I could borrow more of your things.. other than a towel?" Her blush faded slowly, but she didnt look up.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Drapten smiles at the man. "Why yes it is." Drapten reaches behind the desk and pulls out a key. "Ok looks like your room is going to be all the way to the end of the hall way when you go upstairs to the second floor on your left. There is some food in the dining room feel free to help yourself. Now if you'll excuse me these two lovely ladies have conscripted me." Drapten explains with a small laugh at the end. Drapten heads out the front door with Rin and Kanuko in tow.

Jessina smiles and walks behind the partition and changes into her swimsuit. After she changes she walks out with a towel in one hand. "Ok if you insist on it. I will walk the same so you don't feel lonely like that." Jessina says with a small giggle. She reaches into the closet and pulls out a towel for Moon. She hands moon her towel and waits for her to change.

Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                            Moon SoulHart

Moon looked up and smiled at Jessina. She wasnt sure how to react to such kindness, or to even having a friend that was a girl. Nodding, she grabbed the towel slowly, then went behind the partition to change. She came out with the towel wrapped around her, only her straps that showed giving away that she was wearing anything. "Thank you so much, Jessina." She had her clothes folded in her arms, still wearing her boots. "Shall we get going?"
                                                            Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessina smiles and waits for moon to finish changing. Once she comes out with her clothes in her arms Jessina giggles. "Yay lets go see if Kazuma is ready yet. Men say we take forever to get ready they usually take twice as long." Jessina says with a laugh. She slides open the door and starts walking down to the second floor wrapping her towel around her body. Once they reach the second floor Jessina goes and knocks on Kazuma's Door. "Kazuma you ready yet if you need some trunks I borrowed a pair of Drapten's." Jessina calls out through the door.

Moon Soulhart
Vincent of Chaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas