Halcyon Years 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Land of the Lost 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
Hellfire 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
HST DEMO 4 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore Option 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 450 451 452 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Pumpkin

Grinning from ear to ear he let out a small snicker. "You never did answer my question" he stated. Legacis got up and stood in the middle of the alsle and began jumping up and down. "Me likely bouncy me likey bouncy!" He exclaimed.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Black let out a laugh that was quickly stifled by his hands covering his mouth. This was the almighty Legacis, the manipulator of light, one that could blind anyone with a flick of a wrist. The guy...that's jumping like an idiot. He loved seeing this side, especially in the most random of places, it was magnificent. His hands went to the top of his knees.

The train seemed to directing itself to a new path, with surprisingly loud clicks of tracks shifting, Black's body swayed as the metal snake slithered to whatever it was going. He caught a breath after his laughter faded and scratched his forehead, almost as if he was confused. "What was the question again?"

Dangerous Pumpkin

The laughter from Black only served as encouragement. The entertainment was abruptly stopped when the tracks began to shift. His foot hit the ground at the wrong angle due to the shifting and quickly he tumbled into his seat. "Don't play coy with me." He sneered. He promptly sat up and grabbed another piece of paper. "Today Black!" He yelled.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Relax, you'll see it when you see it. It'll be worth it." Black looked at his window and saw quite a sight. The single track that they were en route seemed to have blossomed to a super highway of rusted iron. "As a matter of fact, it might be soon." He re remarked, still looking at the now-obscured view. Neighboring trains made everything seem so small, and dark. The sun was slowly bleeding light from the window. Black bent over and set the crate on his lap, his fingers tapping on the walls eagerly. "I think...." His words crawled with suspense, the sunlight seemingly peeling away the metal walls. After a few moments, the train finally made its way to the front, the view now open again and the blinding curtain finally lifted. "Yep! Gettin' close." What was revealed was a city, not unlike any other one. The houses looked like they had history, the walls of the railyard decorated with scribbles of acrylic and with works that were more inspired. After clearing from the pack, the train seemed to glide towards what looked like a dock. Black smiled as the train pumped the brakes, causing a slight whine to come out from the locomotion. Maybe it was sad that this trip had to end, maybe he was just being too poetic, maybe he needed to stop thinking. The trip was almost over, they have arrived at the right spot.

Appropriate Track for "The Arrival" - Knxwhere - Knxwledge

Dangerous Pumpkin

"Yada Yada Yada okay!!!! Let us see what you are planing." He said. The train got closer to the platform he could see all the lights and people standing around. Now excited to finally be about to get off the god forsaken train Legacis's intrest peaked. "Where are we?" He asked.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Here," Black quickly responded.

The train finally made its stop, the station strangely empty with the exception of a sleeping dog. Though the track continued, it almost seemed like a one stop shop but it was not worth over thinking. With the doors opened, Black picked up his crate and pushed himself up to stand. "Let's go, Legs. Up 'n at 'em."
Train rides, how I hate them...

A suit of simple black adorned his form, and beneath this a clean white dress shirt, his lacqure shoes polished to a shine in spite of the dirt and dust which threatened to cling to them. Shaggy black hair was styled tastefully, though the most noteable feature of this man's visage was the slick yellow sunglasses which kept his sapphire gaze from view, and the immaculately trimmed facial hair shaped into a pointed goatee and mustachio.

His arm was brought up to the side of his head, holding to ear a device that resembled a phone in the vaugest sense, yet was thin as a razor. His expression had initially been a pleasant one upon answering the call made possible by the device, yet as the conversation went on his mood and features were soured by his growing frustration which bloomed into anger.

"What do you mean fired?!" He demanded into the device, only to pull it from his ear as a shrill cry sounded from it. No one else was in his car, yet the beliitling continued loud enough for a three foot radius from him nontheless. At this point the man held the phone before him, clenched in fist as teeth grit. That was it. He was done with this stupid thing.

Anger bade him throw the phone out the window and onto the tracks, and for all of ten seconds the visualisation came to him, gleefully watching the device shatter to bits beneath the heavy iron wheels of the train. Rather, he hovered his thumb over a flat button, and turned the phone off. "Good riddence to bad rubbish." He muttered, then huffed. Well now, not much point being on this dinosaur of transportation.... What to do?

The behemoth of steel and iron at last came to a stop, and he gratefully disembarked. Down the platform he saw a pair of men stepping off aswell, and it seemed the rest of the station was barren. He wasn't due to get off for several more stops, To hell with them, he thought, spitting off to his left before taking to looking around and deciding where to go from here.

Dangerous Pumpkin

"Finally, I was starting to think I was going to have to set something on fire." He said. Legacis slowly got up and headed towards the door. He quickly placed the straw into his pocket and exited the train. Looking around the platform he noticed that all the people he thought he saw weren't around. Only life around was a long dog resting a few feet away from him. "So what's so special about this place?" He questioned.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Black almost went in a jogging pace towards the steps, jumping over every other before stopping midway. He let one leg perch to a higher step before looking over at Legacis, "You know about that one time that you said that you wanted a place to call home?" He started to shift his body around in his typical animated fashion. Bottles in his crate clanking as they follow his lead. "A place where you can start a fight and not get sued? A place where....you can set something on fire, and not hear from the masses?" He smiled. " I think I found that one nugget of desolation for you."

((Welcome, new guy!))
((Hey! Thanks for the welcome. No clue how long I get to stick around tonight, but it's great to chill with ya. ))

One of the men went bounding off, only to pause and wait for his apparent friend. Hidden eyes watched them for a moment before he looked around the desolate place, and with a sigh shook his head as hand reached into the pocket of his trousers to fetch a pack of blue cigarettes and a gold lighter. Tossing one of the sticks between his lips the man lit up, inhaling deeply and enjoying the bliss the toxins sent through his body. Sure, his lungs were screaming for oxygen, but he held his breath as long as possible, then made to approach the young man that seemed to know where he was going.

"Evening sir, would you happen to know this area and if perchance there is some form of accomodations nearby?" He posed, no smoke escaping his lips until he had finished speaking, and even then the noxious fumes bypassed his mouth to vent through his nostrils which flared slightly. A fresh breath of the smoke quickly refilled his lungs as he paused for reply.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
((In any case, I hope you enjoy yourself here.))

Black stopped his speech when he saw another person approach him. Weird, he did not see anyone else in the train before. He must have really been out of it. "Accommodations you say?" Black's smile came back, "You're in luck my friend. I was going to wait until the initial cleanup started but myself and..." He leaned over to Legacis, almost to a dangerous angle "...'ol Legs here." quickly retracting "is in charge of one of the newest establishments here. We just have to bolt the door open, right Legs?" He said with one of his mischievous smiles.

Dangerous Pumpkin

((Sup new guy)) Legacis followed behind Black awaiting a destination. "Well wherethis place that has got you in such a good mood." He stated. "It will be nice to finally be able to hangout in a place where going to jail is out of the question." Legacis said as he continued behind Black. He found Black being so close uncomfortable he backed away. "I think we could find space for this guy." He looked over at the individual talking to Black.
(( Not much, just chillin ^_^ ))

This was a good sign, new owners of an establishment. "Really now? I'll gladly help with some clean up in exchange for a room for a few nights. I'll even pay cash if you'd like." Anything, he just didn't want to be stuck at this station when it got dark out.

Looking to the man who had been named owner he extended his hand, the talk of jail causing a brow to lift over the edge of his glasses. "I'm Theon, nice ta meet you guys."

((sorry for short post, GF is talking my ear off lol ))

Dangerous Pumpkin

((Cool, same here and don't worry about the short post we don't judge....yet lol no))
Legacis looked at the man now named Theon in the eyes then at his extend hand. "Yeah, nice to meet you as well. Where are you coming from?" He asked. He shook Theon's hand firmly and smiled. "You can stay since we are all new here I don't mind and don't let that guy fool you he is way more of an owner than I am." He laughed.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Jail yes, death -eh...." Black shrugged nonchalantly. "But it wouldn't be the first time, remember that one time with that giant rock golem?" He chuckled. He finally continued forward. "This place is pretty spacious. Two floors, great view on top plus it seems to have plenty of life on the other side." He motioned his head to the other end of the bridge above. "So a room isn't out of the question. A helping hand is always great." Black stopped momentarily when he heard the name of his new friend. "Theon, eh?" Black gave one of his goofy smiles "Call me Black." After the introduction, he reached the top of the stairs, still looking at the two below, now bringing this slick suit to the conversation "This is it, a new beginning, a new start, a new-" His head swung forward as he was about to finish his thought but he stopped as he stared as his big establishment.

A modest two story building stationed next to the bridge. A quaint but dilapidated structure, it had so much damage that if you called it character, Nabokov, Asimov, and Twain would have been able to retire early. It was surprising that the walls were still up, that's not to say that there weren't a couple of small holes patched over. The walls seemed to have cruder graffiti than the railyard and the windows were nothing but plywood and iron bars. The front of the building had random flyers littered across the floor and a dumpster in front of the door.

Black's mouth opened his mouth slightly, taking in a small breath. His eyes widening as he observed this new, malformed baby of his. "It's..." He slightly shook his crate and shouted with the utmost conviction. "PERFECT!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff