Halcyon Years 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Land of the Lost 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
Hellfire 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
HST DEMO 4 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore Option 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 450 451 452 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Pumpkin

"Theon! It would seem we have a guest!" He exclaimed. Legacis got up from the stairs and picked up the small box he had been fiddling with the last few hours. He turned to the woman who was looking at his new friend. "Greetings, welcome to the halcyon." He smiled. Her dark eyes were interesting to him they seemed to tell a story he wanted to know. Her clothing looked as if she was ready for battle or just trying to make noise.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hearing someone else talk, Beatrix turned to look at another man and nodded to him, "Thank you." She said with a slight smile and took out a bag of gold coins, "Is it possible for me to get a Whisky Sour?" Bea asked the man with a raised eyebrow.
Outfit Of The Day

Dangerous Pumpkin

I noticed the bag of coins and his eyes began widening. "I have l to be honest with you this place just opened up and all our supplies is currently out of commission." He stated. "But if it's a conversation your after I could help you with that at least until we can get things running today. My name is Legacis." He continued. He raised is hand to the lady and awaited her response.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Beatrix sighed and put her coins back in her pocket, she guessed she would just have to get a drink another time. But lord knew that she could use it now. "Mine is Beatrix. Nice to meet you." She told Legacis and reached out her own hand to shake his, "So you just opened up? That must explain why it looks so new compared to everywhere else."
Outfit Of The Day
Theon heard someone talking, and for the life of him he had not understood that he was being addressed until Legs spoke his name, prompting his blue eyes to look up from behind his glossy yellow shades. It was nearing time to remove the damned things, having gotten them sooty from adjusting their seat on the bridge of his nose. "Oh? Hello..." He said with as charming a smile he could manage, then continued to watch as the murkey water at last began to clear.

"About time." He muttered before filling the nearest glass he could find and drinking down the now ice cold water. With that he departed from behind the bar, lest he be mistaken for a tender once more. It was tempting to ask for the job, once the place was unboarded and proper, but Theon decided to wait.

"Y'know, I've a friend who's a carpenter, she might be able to fix this place up with that sky light you mentioned wanting Legs." He suggested with a shrug as he cracked out a broom and took to sweeping.

((on and off today, feel free to npc his actions if ya'll want help with stuff other than cleaning. ))

Dangerous Pumpkin

"Beatrix? Very nice to meet you as well. We are new to the city but the building has seen better days. It's a fixer upper" He smiled. "Where do you hail from? If it is not to much for me to ask." He inquired. Legacis place both hands on the table and gave her his full attention.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bea shrugged, "Well, I guess new was a strong word. Clean I guess. ....Or cleanER than the other buildings." She said and sat down, "And I don't hail from anywhere in particular. I'm a mercenary so I just go where the jobs are. Thus the big bag." Beatrix explained, patting her duffle bag.
Outfit Of The Day

Dangerous Pumpkin

Legacis looked over to Theon "Do you now? Well we will bave to give her a call. He stated. Turning back to Beatrix he continued his conversation. "I've run into a few of your kind before in my time. I must say I wouldn't have pegged you as one but I would suppose that is because most of the ones I met were in bars filled with scum." He said. Legacis reached into his pocket pulling out a small box. It was the box from before he tried again to get it open.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Beatrix nodded and said 'Hello' to the other male before turning back to Legacis and shrugged again, "Well, I just figured that my past had trained me enough for the work that I'm doing, and I don't really have skills to do anything else. So here I am!" She said, opening up her arms wide as if presenting herself.
Outfit Of The Day

Dangerous Pumpkin

"You certainly are a spirited one aren't you? Well I don't want to pry anymore than I already have." He smirked. The small box finally began to glow again. "I think we should get some fresh air while they finish setting up. Care to join me?" He asked. Legacis stood up and headed towards the door box in hand he seemed to be in a hurry.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Black managed to find nothing helpful in the back, but it was quite spacious here. More aspects of this place keeps adding up this may be a nice spot after all. He quickly tossed the garbage to the side as he looked around the area around him. It was almost as if the world was divided, a dichotomy that man typically builds for itself. They sat in the side where you can practically smell the sweat from workers, fumes pumping from factory chimneys and sludge dumping out of God knows where. The other a small residential area probably where these workers stay in. Modest, ancient, but quite comfortable. They probably have a good food and drink there. Speaking of which, murmurs from the front caught Black's attention, a new inflection dancing around his ear as he listened. A new guest? Now?!

As inopportune as this was, he had to play the friendly host even if the venue is potentially condemned. Black walked back inside but stopped quickly after. He looked at the guest and then quickly realized what this person was. This...was a lady, the first lady in this place off all places in this time! How can someone allow her to be here while the bar looks like this and, what the hell is with that duffel bag? The bright side is, she didn't run away so maybe she has seen worse. Positive right? Black gave a reaffirming sigh as he continued his walk. "Yo! New guest."

Seeing Theon and Legs talk to her was a relief, maybe she was thirsty. He walked to the crate he carried and pulled out some of the basics: a glass for a mixed drink, a bottle of simple syrup, a couple pieces of citrus and some random spirits. Enough to show that though in progress, The Halcyon is still pumped with the poison, so to speak.

((New girl, What's up? Thanks for coming.))

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Hey, sorry if replies are slow, I'm playing Fallout at the same time haha. And thanks for having me!))

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Oh don't worry hon, you haven't pried. And I'm sure if I stay here long enough you will end up learning all about me." Beatrix told Legacis and started to follow him out, "Is something wrong?" Legacis seemed... rushed for some reason. Could be that box in his hand, but she couldn't be for sure, as she had never seen anything like it before.
They were almost out the door when she heard another voice and Beatrix turned towards it. Yo? Was that a greeting? "Oh, um, hello." she said in response and clutched her bag tighter, "Do you guys need some help? It looks like you could... No offense." Bea added as an after thought and looked at all the things that needed to be rearranged and put away and such.
Outfit Of The Day

Dangerous Pumpkin

"Well I look forward to learning more about you and I hope you do stay longer." He smiled. Legacis walked outside he had heard Black talking to the new guest. With the box finally working again he hit the button and placed it on the ground. A glow encompassed the cube and it began levitating from the round random items began to appear on the ground. Clothes, a pitchfork, random weaponry, kegs of beer, different liqueurs, gold bricks, bones, etc. "Black I need a little help here!" He yelled.
(( don't worry about it I'm playing tomb raider as we speak))

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Help? Well..." He looked around to see what still needed to be done. Boarded windows, random stuff on the floor and a top floor that has not even been explored. This clean up project was not meant for three people. "If you don't mind," Black scratched the back of his head, feeling a bit of guilt on his side. It was not as if Beatrix looked like she would not be of use. On the contrary, she had this aura that seem like she was somewhat hardened. You could not tell from her apparent warmth. Still, customers helping out does not seem like a good business move but as long as they keep on coming to a place like this then it might be the only option. "We can make it up to you at least."

Black started stepped back to show some of the contents out of his crate. The least he can do is wet the whistle a bit. "How's a drink sound? On the house!" He managed a smile.

He shifted his attention when he heard Legs' cry. "Oh God..." He rushed outside to be of aid. "How much stuff did you put in here?!" He yelled.

((Fallout huh? I need to get up on that series. I've heard so much crazy stuff about 3.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff