Allow girl the serenity,

Rose gazed at the girl, "I see. Why in the world did it close down?"

to serve Him in peace.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

" She couldnt find the time to run it and in the end it died. So she just gave it to me." Lita told her. " By the way I'm Lita. " Lita told her as she grabed the rag and began whipping down the bar.

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

"Ahh I see," Rose smiles, "I am Rose."

to serve Him in peace.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image Lita User Image

"It's nice to meet you Rose." Lita said as she finished whiping down the bar and but the rag back up.

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Name:Yuri Kironari
Gaia name: DIEnoSAWW
Race:Fallen Angel
PowersI can control the elements:
WeaponsThe Deathnote:
JobWaiter:
Theme Song:My Immortal
Look:http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/6/9/0/3/8/3/u//images/2878123.jpg

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
DIEnoSAWW

Welcome to the gates

Fashionable Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jinks took the drink from the bar and nodded in thanks to the girl behind the bar. He got up from his bar stool and started to walk around the room taking a drink from his cup.
Name:Lynn Nevermore
Gaia name:Flameing Latex
Race:Shape Shifter/Morph
Powers(if any):Magic,Alchemy,shape shifting
Weapons:2 red hilted Swords crossed on my back,2 whips one on each hip,2 Daggers in boot holsters,1 Machete strapped to her thigh ,and 2 gun’s holstered at her back.Along with a big duffel bag filled to the brim with Assorted Knife's,Sword's,Gun's,Explosives,daggers etc.
Job Bouncer
Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A&ob=av2e
Look:
User Image

(( OOC:And since this is Long enough my next post will be my intro k ^^ ))
*Lynn Nevermore strode threw the town looking for a inn that peeked her interest she stopped in front of one with a sign marked The Gates,She raised a eye brow wondering why the sign had been made half white half black and figured this inn may be worth a look if nothing else so she headed threw the doors to take a look,once inside she saw the hole place had been split in half with only the middle blended with the 2 colors in it,she smiled to her self she liked this place and figured it would be a interesting place to stay,she walked to the bar and set her heavy bag down next to her as she sat on a bar stool and said*,"Bar keep dubble shot off vodka strait up*She would wait for service before inquiring about the interesting color choices of the place and about possibly getting a job if one were available*

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lita reaches under the bar and fixs the new girl her drink." Here you are dubble shot off vodka straitup. Enjoy and welcome to the gates" Lita said as she placed the drink before the girl.
*Lynn took the drink and downed it, she took a coin from her pocket and set it next to the glass as she slid both back to the girl*"So interesting Choice of colors you got in here,whats the deal with that eh?Oh were are my manors My name is Lynn,I don't suppose this place is hiring?"

Fashionable Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jinks made his way back up to the bar and laid down to pieces of gold and his empty glass for the drink she had offered him. "So what were to happen if I decided to travel up and or down the stairs you have in this bar?" He questioned the girl behind the bar.
and it died in here ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces