Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

Its a dark night. As you walk, you come across a small town. Rain is pouring and you're looking for somewhere to stay. There are many inns and bars, but one particaluar one catches your eye. The sign outside is half black and half white and reads 'The Gates.' "The Gates of What?" You wonder aloud. After much deliberation, you decide to go in. Once you do, its obvious the gates were of Heaven And Hell. Two winding staircases on both sides of the bar showed which side was which. You decide to sit in the middle of a long black bar that has a white top. As you look more closely at the place, you notice that there are couches, tables, chairs and mainly everything a bar and grill should have. The only weird thing is the black and white seperation and then the mixture in the middle which seemed to be the nuetral. Mainly halfbreeds, muts, humans and elves stayed in the middle unless they knew someone from either side. Normally, Fighting doesnt go around in here thanks to the strict bouncers, but sometimes there are fights. Its mainly between halfbreeds and purebreeds.
So, how long will you stay at The Gates?

-News And UpDates-

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

~Rules~

1. Fighting is allowed.
2.No cybering ...kissing is fine.
3.Follow the basic Gaia rules, such as keeping things PG 13.
4.No advertising for other places please.
5.Please be kind to staff members and club friends.
6.Please do not stretch the page can be very annoying you know.
7.DO NOT PM me for donations.
8.No god modding. It's unfair on others.
9.No spam posts. Spam posts will be ignored.
10.If you want to be noticed, post with an RP entrence instead of saying just Hi or another random one word...
11. Bump/Spam posts may be deleted if posted.
12.Try to be at least semi-literate. This means no shorterned words like plz, u, c, y and so on. Typos/spelling mistakes/grammer mistakes are fine, we don't flame people because they have a few spelling problems or make typos. We all do it.
13. No one line posts when fighting in RP makes it hard for people to reply to.
14.Last one...HAVE FUN!

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Member Form Please Fill out And Post:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gaia name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Powers[size=9](if any)[/size]:[/b]
[b][u]Weapons[size=9](If any)[/size]:[/u][/b]
[b]Job[size=9](If you want one)[/size]:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b][size=9](you dont have to have one)[/size]
[b]Look:[/b]

~Jobs~

Owner: Lita (iLost inWonderland)
Co-Owner:Yuna ( X_Sarah09_X)

Waitress/Waiter:
-Kironari (DIEnoSAWW)
Bartenders:
DJs:
Dancers:
-Rose (Lady Rose of the North)
Bouncers:
- Lita (iLost inWonderland)
Maids:
Chef:

~Mine~

Name: Lita
Gaia name: iLost inWonderland
Race: Human
Powers: none
Weapons: Sword
Job: Im the owner so I do what ever I feel like..
Theme Song: Pretty Girl
Look: User Image

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

::White List::

::BlackList::

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
A girl with brown hair sits be hind the bar reading a book. "I wonder if we will have any vistors tonight?" Lita asked herself as she sat her book down.

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

Name: Rose
Gaia name: Lady Rose of the North
Race: Full-blood Deamon- Succubus/ Mare hybrid
Powers(if any): Seduction (succubus), causes sexual dreams (mare)
Weapons(If any): Daggers, magyck vine tattoos
Job(If you want one): Dancer
Theme Song:(you dont have to have one) Music of the Night
Look:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

to serve Him in peace.

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

Rose leaned against the brick of the building, her head tilted back, her dark, smokey gaze on the sky above. She shook herself, as if out of a trace, as she raised the last of her cigarette to her lips and deeply inhaled the wonderful nicotine. Rose smiled as she exhales and flicks the spent butt away from her.

Rose twisted and landed gracefully at the top of the steps. She smiled and straightened her leather coat over her short black skirt. She stamped her feet for a moment before raising her delicate tattoo-covered hand to the door and pushing it open.

A quick glance at Rose reveals a beautiful Succubus- Mare hybrid. Her pale, long legs snaked with the thorned vine tattoos that seem to cover her body, the tops of her thighs disappearing under her short pleated black skirt. From there her body is hidden by her leather coat, everything except her long neck and face. Her long red hair tumbled in wild curls and waves down her back, framing high cheekbones, medium-sized pink lips and huge blue-grey eyes. Her eyes lit up as her gaze swept the inn and alights on the human behind the bar. Rose smiled and sits in front of her, lighting another cigarette.

"Hello," Rose blew the smoke away from the other girl, "A Sex on the Beach, please."

to serve Him in peace.

Fashionable Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Name: Jinks
Gaia name: Jlnks
Race: Fallen Angel/Sin (half and half)
Powers: *Teleportation: Limited to only places he's been to personally in his lifetime.
*Speed: Running,Flashsteping, and dodging are incredible. Almost impossible to touch.
*Wind manipulation: Can use wind as an offensive or defensive.
*Pure Saliva: He can use his Saliva to heal minor cuts or damage to his body or his comrades.
Weapons: Repentance(His personal Katana), Shurikens, and Kunai's.
Job: Hasn't decided yet.
Theme Song: Tool - The Pot.
Look: User Image

Fashionable Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jinks found himself walking down a long,dark, and winding street. He continued down the street step by step in a fluid motion, puddles splashing as his feet would hit the asphalt underneath him. He made a dead stop when he ended up in front of a building with a sign at the top stating "The Gate". Looking over his shoulder a couple times and not seeing any other kind of structure in the surrounding area, he continued forward and through the doors of the structure, grabbing the handle of the door and stepping through quietly as to not disturb any others that may already be inside.When he was finally inside it looked just like any other inn that he had been to in the past but, the only thing that was different were the two stair cases, one to his right and one to his left, one leading north towards the sky and one leading south towards the earth. Contemplating what he should do he simply walked over to a bar stool and took a seat, staying quiet.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lita reaches under the bar and makes the girls drink and hands it to her. "Here you are. One Sex on the Beach. Enjoy and welcome to The Gates." Lita than turned to the man. " Hello Sir welcome to the Gates , can I get you anything?" Lita asked him.

((Sorry it took me so long to reply))

Fashionable Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jinks snapped out of his deep thought and looked up at the girl before him. "I'll take a whiskey and coke, please." He smiled and when back to thinking about what he was doing here.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lita reaches under the bar and makes the drink. " Here you go sir, one whiskey and coke." Lita said as she sat his drink infront of him. " Let me know if there is anything else i can do for you." Lita told him as she walked around the bar and began whiping down tables.

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Allow girl the serenity,

Rose smiles and takes the drink, "Thank you."

Rose glances around the bar and looks at the girl, "How did you manage to attain such a choice spot for this establishment?"

to serve Him in peace.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
" My friend owned it but it closed down so she gave it to me to reopen" Lita told the girl as she put the rag up and fixed herself a drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff