Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Welcome to our RP Board! The Foxes Pride Cafe & Inn! This is a Pastry/Cafe/Inn. This is a brand new type of RPing style, I encourage all of you to do your best & to follow all the Gaia rules. And Please Keep To My Rules. If I see you doing any of this, you will be banned from the board. And not asked to be back. We would like this to be an on-going RP Board, So please keep your posting going!

-- Intro --

Giving in to such a beautiful place... Arshi has never understood why her grandparents passed it down to her. Looking shaggy & old, she thought of remolding the place. Such as to what she would make it look like. Thinking of how many people would come to see it? Maybe few, maybe more? She didn't know. Wondering, how should I decorate it? Who is going to help her? Get some of her friends to help her, hopefully. Maybe somebody would just willing help her out. With the shape of this building, she thought of something wonderful. And with her imagination, this place will be spectacular.

In the matter of time, nobody thought of this building to be Kai's. Nor being this huge & massive. From the outside, workers worked all day & night. Through twilight & dawn, Arshi had told them how she wanted it to be done, with effects in the building. They probably thought Arshi was crazy. But they did it anyways. She always had the mind to think of something much greater. More grand, & something that nobody else could possibly pull off. She had been that someone who had made this cafe the way it is today.

Walking into her massive inn, she looked around proudly. This was actually hers to call a home. With her pets, Dramu & Gadzooks by her side, they could finally come to a place where they were safe. Her friends could always bunk in. Enough room for all. Even play in the game room & have a good time.

With her room to the back of the inn, she has another room to the side of it. But who would stay there? She always couldn't find somebody else to come take care of it with her. Maybe her cousin Jason? No, he was always to busy with their uncle. So he couldn't possibly. Maybe she could just make a alchemy figure & make it help her that way the place wouldn't get ran down... just a thought. And her pets helping her out in the morning, getting her up & ready for the new days to come. And also getting things situated to look perfect for the new guests waiting to enter the massive inn.

Once you walk in, you will see breads, muffins, & even cookies. With the bar to side, serving coffee & pastry's in the morning. Lunch time would be soda or whatever the guests had requested. Arshi always seemed to be pleased to be cooking. With her family recipes, her friends just couldn't get over how she made things taste so wonderful & delicious! Always with a smile on her face, she walked around the bar & looked at something on the wall. Maybe that should have went on the other side of the cobblestone fireplace? Something else needs to go here, & there. The couch should always be centered with the fireplace. With a coffee table here, & two chairs to the side. Making it warm & comfortable for the guests.

Across the way towards the back of the inn, sits the game room, the grand library, & a area for Arshi to book in the people who wanted to stay there. There sat her office, small & cozy. And out above the rooms was the stairs. To all the wonderful rooms she made, decorated, so each one was different from the others.

Her stock room was always packed full of the items all the rooms needed. Never was Arshi complaining about how she would destroy such a building this big & tall. With all this room she could make whatever she wanted without having a problem. Nobody to tell her what to do, or how she should do it, or even why she should do it. She was her own boss. Never slacking off, unless after closing! Hard days are long days to Arshi. Even her pets are going to be entertainment to the elderly & children.

After a few days, Arshi had opened up the inn. With tons of people piling in to come see how great this inn was. They all stared in awe, & looked around seeing what this eightteen year old had done. How did she do it? Mumbled some around the room. This place was ready to be packed, just when she told them all they were always welcomed in to come have a chat, & to eat. Never had she told somebody to go away. She always had a easy going life, & a happy heart. Somebody asked her if she would find true love in here, or one day in her life... but Arshi never said a answer. She wondered the same thing? Was this a inn to help people get over their problems, or just to come to be there with each other? She didn't know. But if she ever found someone who treated her right, she would know that he was the right person.

This inn was always a great feature to some & to all. Everybody had always liked what she had done to it. Complementing it for it's great features & miraculous designs. And never had she had one complaint about something. Arshi was already making progress with her inn. She never thought this day would be so great, but with all the talking, & guests whispering under their breath, she knew that this day would be one her greatest days of her life.

User Image

- Type in different colors of characters/pets that way I know whom you are role-playing.
- No Godmodding at all.
- Keep swearing to a minimum.
- Pictures are allowed. Ask first to see if you can post it. Otherwise I will delete your post.
- You want to fight in my board, or argue with me, go the heck somewhere else. I don't want garbage in my board.
- Watch and Trim your quotes! I hate long pages of quoting's.
- No Cybering or you will be Banned from my thread.
- Don't bump or spam. This is a role-play board.
- Speak ENGLISH. I can't understand chatspeak, and I will delete your posts because it's not understandable.
- Use these (( )) to OOC to other people to tell them something outside of the role-play.
- Do not advertise your own junk, unless asking me otherwise.
- We ONLY USE third person here. Do NOT use first or second, or I will tell you why.

-My MOST important note: I'm aloud to change my rules when I feel like it. So don't be yelling or cussing at me cause of something I've put up. If you don't like it, get out of the role-play.
- AND HAVE FUN! 3nodding

Quote:
- Please PM me, QueenJenn, or Orca_Spirit with the info down below. That way we/I don't miss a person trying to apply! We don't want tons of mails telling us we should always put you on here. We have our lives to deal with, and can't always be on to please you. I would ask that you would come at least once a week; or a day that way you can look at the others characters and whom you are role-playing with.

Username: (Your username here)
Character: (Name of character)
Nick-Names: (Whatever you want here for nick-names)
Personality: (Put some here)
Pets: (If you have any pets, please put a description after the pets name)
Any Type Of Magic: (Please keep magic to a minimum. I don't want tons of magic going on)
Biography of Your-self: (Bio of your character)
Appearance: (Put a url of the picture here)

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Username: GreenBeanie
Character: Ashleigh
Nick-Names: Ash or Arshi
Personality: Adventuress, Mysterious & Shy
Pets: Gadzooks
Any Type Of Magic: Alchemy
Biography of Your-self: Arshi is a quite mysterious person. Shy & friendly, she often can be different from others. She likes to study alchemy, listen to music, & hang with friends. Traveling around the world for her is different, because she meets new people & seeing things from a different point of view. Being she got placed with this inn, she had met quite a few people; who've became her friends in the long run. She's lost & gained some. But happy that some people actually like her for who she is. Arshi is always dreaming away. Always imagining somebody... something. Nobody would ever get her, or why she was always staring at that something. People had probably wondered, 'What is she looking at?'; But nobody ever quite new of her secret that she kept down inside. She doesn't think she could tell anybody, cause they would take it the wrong way, or think it's disgusting. So a lot of the time Arshi keeps it to herself. The only one that she could ever talk to is Zooks; her dragon. He would help her out with any problem, & know exactly know how to cheer her up. Writing is something he always does to tell her what he's thinking about that certain problem, thing, or even what might be going on in the future.... So somewhere out there... somebody is waiting...

Appearance: ARSHI (C) Me. DO NOT STEAL.
Room Number: Her own. Arshi / Ayatas Share.

---------------------------------------------------------

Username: Orca_Spirit
Character: Ayatas
Nick-Names: Aya, Fire, Rye Rye (AKA Fire Demon)
Personality: Adventuress, Mysterious, Quiet & Protective
Pets: Fire Phoenix & is 19. His name is Wasa Gata.
Any Type Of Magic: Can do anything with Fire, & she also has a dagger. The blade is from a Fire Phoenix's Talon.
Biography of Your-self:
Was taken in by a Legendary bird when her house was set alight by her father. Her Mother escaped with her & took her to the Fire Phoenix. Ayatas never knew her parents, when she was a baby, or if she had any siblings. So now she calls the Phoenix, her parents.
Appearances: Ayatas & Modern Day Aya
Room Number: With Arshi

Username: QueenJenn
Character: Zephina Nightngale (Night 'n gale)
Nick-Names: None
Personality: She is outgoing sometimes, & she loves to meet new people
Pets: Sky a Angelic Dog
Any Type Of Magic: Nope, no magic. But she is great at art.
Biography of Your-self: She grew up in California with her parents. She was an only child & travled place to place, painting what she sees. And one day hopes to be a famous painter.
Appearance: Zephina
Room Number: 133

Please send me your info! You will be put into my Journal So all of you can read each others Characters!!

Journal Of Characters

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Bosses: GreenBeanie

Waiters:
Waitresses:
Entertainment:
Cooks:
Bartenders:
Maids:
Janitors:

---------------------------------------

To get whatever job you want; PM me with this info. And title the message "Applying for a Job (RP Thread)".

Name: (Gaian, role-play, or whatever name here)
Job you want:
Why you would be good for the job:

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Reseeeeeeeerrvvedddah

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

User Image

Thanks so much for the banner GeminiCloud! *huggles*

Beloved Fairy

7,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
((I PMed you))

Hilarious Lunatic

Ellion walked into the new place. She looked around very exited that she owns a Cafe & Inn. She walked up to the bar and touched it, and looked around some more "Finally.. My own place.. Where I'm the boss.." she said to herself. She walked around then went upstairs to her room.

((Yay! My first post in the cafe! Um and Mo_Doodle.. This is an RP board.. xp ))

Beloved Fairy

7,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Tie came walking into the cafe, then droping her bag on the floor, looking around asking, "Hello? Anybody here?"

Hilarious Lunatic

Ellion peeked her head out the doorway from the halls when she heard someone. She walked downstairs. "I am." she said

Beloved Fairy

7,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
She waved. "Hello, I'm Tie."

Hilarious Lunatic

She gave a small wave. "Hello! Welcome to the fox's pride, I'm the co-owner. May I get you a room?"

Beloved Fairy

7,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
"Oh, no.... I talk to the owner the other day... is she here? And what might your name be?" Tie asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff