Rose Scented
>>> FFFFFF. This looks awesome.
/strikes a pose

It's cause we are awesome!

>>> I wanna be awesome too!
Awesome is Just a Jigg in life
Roilvn Whiro

>>> I can do the Jitter Bug. Does that count?

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

* Revives!* Oh wait, i'm fine, I was only feigning anyway. >.< Wasted phoenix down!

Yes, I've noticed. I've been meaning to get more active again. I just gotta jump kick my creative juices now that i finally got steady internet.
Yeah, my creativity has gone down too. Though I kinda blame the inactivity. x .x

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Rose Scented
Roilvn Whiro

>>> I can do the Jitter Bug. Does that count?
eh I dance like a white boy with no eardrum. ^.^

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

* Revives!* Oh wait, i'm fine, I was only feigning anyway. >.< Wasted phoenix down!

Yes, I've noticed. I've been meaning to get more active again. I just gotta jump kick my creative juices now that i finally got steady internet.
Yeah, my creativity has gone down too. Though I kinda blame the inactivity. x .x

I blame myself for part of the inactivity considering I've been inactive. >.>;;

Monster Demigod

14,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Anise Silverclaw
First Wrath and now Pride had entered the fray. Somehow, her anxiety was starting to fade. She gave the Lord Sin a tentative smile as he looked toward her. “Yeah... I don’t have a lick of power in me. I’m as weak as a babe. Probably worst then when I first came to the castle.” His next comment confused her a bit, wondering what the Sin meant by “Can’t fight it forever.". Then, as he flung up boards and various chairs and tables to board the doors and windows, Anger let out a laugh of appreciation. Then, she suddenly understood what he meant. “The seal is draining yours and Wrath’s power as well? Oy, this is bad.”

“Pride, look o--” It was too late, the zombie had bitten into Pride’s shoulder and dread took hold of the Lesser. Once bitten, the victim eventually dies and becomes undead themselves. But it was Pride... would he become a zombie? Or would his unlimited array of power save him? Either way, Anger was now going to be perfectly alert around Pride. Should he turn, she didn’t want to be anywhere near him. A zombified Pride sounded like a horrible mix, much like Wrath would have made a frightening zombie. “Oh sweet darkness...” She could only wonder if her face was as pale as it felt.

Pride quickly ended the Zombie, and the girl could see that his shoulder was healing, but not quite as fast as she imagined it should. Pride was definitely losing his powers, which meant there was a chance he hadn’t been infected. Either way, if his power continued to be drained, it was likely he would be just as mortal as she. Wrath as well if his power was not already gone. With a shaky, slender hand, the woman removed messy bangs from her face. “Normally, I would be thrilled by your anger,” said the woman, carelessly admitting her powers fed her when an opponent was worked up. “But right now I can’t feel anything but a desire to get out of this mess.” Suddenly a thought occurred to her, one she didn’t like. “The Kitchen window! That’s probably how that b*****d got in! We need to block it off as well. I think it’s the only place we need to worry about. The rooms don’t have windows in them. At least not the ones on the bottom floor. Thank the darkness for that small mercy.” It seemed there was one more person in the bar, where he had came from she wasn’t sure. “Alright, we should board up the kitchen window and then find some kind of plan. First we gotta work on figuring out just what has cursed us. Any ideas?” Proud and courageous Anger never had a problem going into battle, but the warrior still couldn’t help but look around nervously, obviously tense and skittish.

At the question of the drain on his powers, he just looked at her and then to his own shoulder, it was perfectly fine now, but that should never have happened to start with, at least not from some normal zombie. That slightly irked him, and by slightly it was meant to be full rage. He could see it all about them now, the foul magics in the air but could not see where it had been cast from. That could only mean it was a ritual, and it was still in effect. That or whatever idols it took to use were still in place.

"I hate to be the one to say this but it seems, you're correct, even now I can feel it eat away at my vast powers. However it will take a bit of time in my current form. Seven, maybe six hours before I am nothing more than something a little better than mortal." He said as he made his way past her, taking yet another chair with him. "The window it is." There was an edge in his voice as he went off into the back, which was shortly followed by the smashing of wood yet again. Seemed she was right, there was another body waiting to have it's brains bashed in. "Not to worry, it's dead again." He called back as he started to bored up the window.

"So this plan of yours, does it explain if there is a door way to the roof? I mean the second story does not have windows and I need a better look around if we are to get out of this mess, with all of us alive, for those of us who are still living any way." Came his droll tones as he came out of the back with a bottle of rum in his left hand. "Any one care for a drink? It's peach rum." He asked.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Ahh the vicious cycle. I'm inactive because the thread's inactive partly because I'm inactive. ' w'

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Ahh the vicious cycle. I'm inactive because the thread's inactive partly because I'm inactive. ' w'

Yeah. =/

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bishopp rolls around on the floor.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Ppohsib Tamura
And I was like 'who the ******** is this a*****e that posted in Dead End. Never seen that name...

God damn you man, I was so excited to see this move, none! ^.^

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Roilvn Whiro
Ppohsib Tamura
And I was like 'who the ******** is this a*****e that posted in Dead End. Never seen that name...

Ha!

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Ppohsib Tamura
Roilvn Whiro
Ppohsib Tamura

Ha!
After I saw it was you I took a look at the name, I just knew the first three letters I had not seen before!

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*Scratches back of head.* Yeah um... life caught up with me. I think i'll cancel the event and reserve it for another time.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Anise Silverclaw
*Scratches back of head.* Yeah um... life caught up with me. I think i'll cancel the event and reserve it for another time.
Does this mean I can reform and lose the Skin of "The King"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roilvn Whiro
Anise Silverclaw
Does this mean I can reform and lose the Skin of "The King"

However you'd like to do it. Honestly, i'm not even going to consider the event canon at this point because it was dropped so soon into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff