Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
flame Demon of Courage
Hugging Hermione with one arm, Flame replies, "We are doing good. Just checking up on things here and see if you would like to babysit for us, Hermione."
babysit?

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
"Yes, babysit." answered Dragon. "We need one because we are going on a date once we find a baby sitter." Dragon smiled at Hernione. "And you being Little Zeabos' godmother, we thought you would want to do it."

Bashful Gekko

Cleo smiles at Dragon and Flame, "Heya."

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Elessar the bara dragon
"Yes, babysit." answered Dragon. "We need one because we are going on a date once we find a baby sitter." Dragon smiled at Hernione. "And you being Little Zeabos' godmother, we thought you would want to do it."

Of Course, When do you need me to babysit?

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Dragon answered, "Next weekend." He took Zeabos from Flame. "We have to do ritual for my tribe and it will take a day and night." Dragon turned to Cleo and smiled, " How have you been?"

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Elessar the bara dragon
Dragon answered, "Next weekend." He took Zeabos from Flame. "We have to do ritual for my tribe and it will take a day and night." Dragon turned to Cleo and smiled, " How have you been?"

I am all for it biggrin

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
*walks into the place for the first time in a long time. Heads to the managers office and looks at the paper work. * "Craptasticness. "All these bills suck." *starts to pay the bills that were long missed.*

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
At first he's hesitant to walk in, but gathers up all his courage and finally walks in through the door. It seemed like no one was in the bar at this time. He gives, "Hello! Is anyone here?" hoping that somebody anybody would make an appearance.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
*Appears in front of the door of the manager's office.* "Hello there!"

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Vincent of Chaos

"Hi, there the name is Moku. I was wondering about the position for singer. Has that been taken yet?" Moku said with a little uneasiness in his voice.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Chief Shu
Vincent of Chaos

"Hi, there the name is Moku. I was wondering about the position for singer. Has that been taken yet?" Moku said with a little uneasiness in his voice.

"All i need you to do is to sing a bit and we will go from there."

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Vincent of Chaos
Chief Shu
Vincent of Chaos

"Alright if that's all then no problem." Moku gathers his self. Takes a deep breathe, and starts singing. The song he sings, has this calming effect. Moku's voice projects so well that music isn't needed. In three minutes he is done. "Well, how was that? Am I in?" Moku asks.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Chief Shu
Vincent of Chaos
Chief Shu
Vincent of Chaos

"Alright if that's all then no problem." Moku gathers his self. Takes a deep breathe, and starts singing. The song he sings, has this calming effect. Moku's voice projects so well that music isn't needed. In three minutes he is done. "Well, how was that? Am I in?" Moku asks.

"Your good. All you have to do just be in here most of the time and hang out. Then sing every night for us." *He vanishes and goes back into the office*

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Vincent of Chaos

"Your good. All you have to do just be in here most of the time and hang out. Then sing every night for us." *He vanishes and goes back into the office*

"So this means I've got the job?" Moku asked a little puzzled, but then was left unanswered so he just assumed that he got the gig. Moku was excited, "Sweet I got the gig!" he thought to himself. He then went to a booth and took a quick nap. He had a sign that said, "Do not disturb" underneath the bold print there was smaller print that said, "Wake up before it gets to dark" Moku snores a little here and there.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
"Crap to many freaking bills are left and paper work of invoices." *starts to use his magic a bit to clean up the mess and get the paperwork straightened out. He starts to walk by the bar and he kicks the place where Chief Su is at.* "Wake up, sing a song real quick again" *He goes behind the bar and starts to mix a drink.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff