Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prayers To The Afterlife

He reached behind his back, cocking the hammer on his luger. "Gladly" He smiled as he made sure that the hammer made no noise as it was hidden under his shirt. He took her glass and refilled it. He then walked into his office, closing the door behind him.

Smiling gratefully "Thanks" then walked back to her seat.
Tenshi_Miyu
Maxwell Moonsong

Maxie shot her a winning smile. " Now thats an easy one to answer. If all women where as well spoken, charming and as pretty to boot as yourself we menfolk would be running over each other to take care of what ever ya asked for. "

She blushed and laughed "You're flattering me too much. I'm sure you say that to other girls too." then she winked at him playfully.

Maxie grinned at the wink. " Alright then I will stop but it won't be easy." He gave her a feign hurt look. " Are you calling ole Maxie a flirt?"

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maxwell Moonsong
Tenshi_Miyu
Maxwell Moonsong

Maxie shot her a winning smile. " Now thats an easy one to answer. If all women where as well spoken, charming and as pretty to boot as yourself we menfolk would be running over each other to take care of what ever ya asked for. "

She blushed and laughed "You're flattering me too much. I'm sure you say that to other girls too." then she winked at him playfully.

Maxie grinned at the wink. " Alright then I will stop but it won't be easy." He gave her a feign hurt look. " Are you calling ole Maxie a flirt?"

Sylph's voice was heard in Maxie's mind. {"No, she's calling you a whore. But i have no room to talk."} his giggle soon followed the words.
Maxwell Moonsong

Devon giggled "No, but he sure know how to." then she took a sip at her coke and looked at him "Come, sit with me"

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He fell asleep in his office, the hammer on his gun safely returning to how it was as he started to drool all over his desk.
Tenshi_Miyu
Maxwell Moonsong

Devon giggled "No, but he sure know how to." then she took a sip at her coke and looked at him "Come, sit with me"

Maxie gave her a sad little smile. " Unfortunatly lass this ole wolf has to get some sleep. I really do hope that you will come and grace us with your presence again real soon though and then we shall sit and talk." He said with a wink taking her hand and kissing it again before heading towards his room.
Prayers To The Afterlife
He fell asleep in his office, the hammer on his gun safely returning to how it was as he started to drool all over his desk.

Before maxie headed up stairs though he quietly opened the door to Sylphs office and taking one of his sharpie drew all over the side of his face.
Maxwell Moonsong

Maxie gave her a sad little smile. " Unfortunatly lass this ole wolf has to get some sleep. I really do hope that you will come and grace us with your presence again real soon though and then we shall sit and talk." He said with a wink taking her hand and kissing it again before heading towards his room.

Devon smiled softly "Don't worry, I'll come back, I promise. Goodnight, sleep well." then she stood up and walked out the door to her car. She turn on the engine and drove back home.
Maxie was in one of his moods. With the return of his nightmares came the darkness that at times threatened to swallow him up. He sat near the back of the club , his knife in his hand, digging the tip into the top of the table in front of him and pulling it back towards him just short of where his other hand rested on the table. He had obviously been doing this for awhile as the gouge in the table was getting rather deep and there were tiny cut marks on the side of his hand were he had hit it with the edge of the blade. He hadn't cleaned himself up since he put the finishing touches on one of their jobs and there were blood stains on his shirt. His eyes were ice blue and his face seemed cold as did his whole demeanor. He grunted as the knife slipped digging into his hand but made no other indication that he knew this had happened. His mind was hundreds of miles away in a village full of smoke and fire; people he loved dying all around him. The Scot shook his head with an angry snarl and stabbing the knife into the top of the table rose , walking to his room; lucky number 13.
Maxie stood in only his jeans and boots over the table that had borne the scars of his nightmares. He had in his hand a paint brush and a small tin of varnish . He had already sanded out the gouges from his knife and was applying the final coat of varnish with even strokes as he though about his first session with Riley and Sylph. He absentmindedly pulled at the collar around his neck. It was true however that he was feeling a bit more in control now that one piece of his past had been laid to rest. He had spent several nights in tears as he remembered killing the elder who had ended up being Sylph's father. However being able to face it and deal with the pain was actually healing him. He wondered what was next considering he A) still had to wear the collar and B) had been told he was in for two weeks of this. He stood up straight and stretched his back as he looked at his finised work. The table looked good as new. That was one thing he fixed at least.
Maxie kicked open the door and looked around. It was of course empty and slow as usual but that was okay tonight. He jumped up and sat on the bar waiting.

Dapper Conversationalist

The faint rythm of footsteps became apparent approaching the establishment, the small figure of a young brunette being the one to lead those aforementioned footsteps into the building through the already opened door. Blinking slowly around the room, it only took the young woman a few moments to locate what - or who - she was looking for. "Do you and Sylph always make a habit of getting around so quickly?" She asked the male perched up on the bar top, grinning faintly as she made her way over towards him.
Maxie Chuckled. " Oh aye lass it's part of what we do." Maybe some day he would tell her all his secrets but not now. " So what can I get for ya?" He asked spinning around on the bar and jumping down behind it. He winked at her waiting for her answer.

Dapper Conversationalist

"And what is it that you do?" She asked curiously, her eyebrows arched up a fraction as she leant gently against the top of the bar, grinning over at him. "Another bottle of Vodka would be welcome, thanks." She replied, watching him contentedly.
Maxie flipped a bottle of Vodka out of the freezer below the bar catching it and setting it on the bar. He winked at her and set a glass down next to it. " Well Sylph and I run a kind of Jack of all trades business actually. Part gatherin information, part elimination, part protection." He wondered about just telling her that she and Sylph were mercenaries and hit men of sorts but he wasn't sure how she would take all that just as he was unsure about how she would respond to the fact that she was having drinks with a werewolf. He watched to see how she would take what he said. He planted his right hand on the bar and vaulted over it lean on it next to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff