Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

As the bottle of her requested liquor was placed on the bar, the woman bowed her head in thanks as she reached out and took ahold of it by the neck, disregarding the glass completely. For some strange reason she'd always preferred bottles. "Cheers!" Smirking faintly as she uncapped the bottle and raised it to her lips, the brunette continued to listen to Maxie as she took a swig, gradually lowering the bottle as the burning sensation of the liquid ran down her throat. "Really now?" She asked, her eyebrows arched in both curiousity and interest. "That must be a lot of fun for the both of you, then." She replied, nodding along slowly. Raising the bottle once more to take another mouthful, Foxy paused as the male launched himself over the bar to land reasonably neatly beside her. Chuckling, the woman nodded again, taking her desired swig of Vodka before talking. "Suave." Things like that weren't exactly unfamiliar to a girl like Foxy.
Maxie had to chuckle at how she handled her booze. He stood just watching her for a moment. Then again realizing that he was staring blushed a bit. " Oh aye it lets us do pretty much what we want. This place is kind of a side deal and a place to operate from and well home. " He said with a nod towards the stairs where his room lucky number 13 was. He grinned at the suave comment and gave her a hang dog look. " Ahh lass you just ain't gonna give ole Maxie a break are ya?"
Maxie gave a yawn and a little shrug. It wasn't like he had never had people disappear on him before. He cleaned up the bottle and wiped down the counter. It was all well he supposed anyway no good getting attached. He shook his shaggy red head as another yawn escaped him.
With a quick look around he walked over locked the door and then headed up to his room for some sleep.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He walked up and unlocked the door. When he walked inside he turned on the lights and looked around. He waited for his partner to wake up. The scent of the man was old.
Maxie walked out of lucky number 13 bare chested a t shirt in his hands. He finished adjusting the buckle on his belt and headed down the stairs. He pulled at the collar that was around his neck and yawned throwing his shirt on the bar as he went to get a drink of water. He looked over at Sylph and nodded.
A girl cautiously pushes the door open and peeks in, wondering if the tavern was open. Not much of her could be seen currently, considering she was hidden behind the door. Only her long curly blonde locks and one bright blue eye could be seen.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He eyed Maxie for a moment then saw the girl enter. "Welcome! What can I get for you?"
Maixe blinked a couple of time then nodded in greeting as he grabbed his shirt off the bar and slipped it on.
" Evening Lass"
She threw the door open and came in then shut it behind her gently then ran off in his direction, grinning brightly. "So you're open then? Are you the manager? Whats your name?" she asks, sitting down in closest seat to him there was. She wiggled in her seat as she waited for the answers, staring at him with big bright blue eyes. She held her hands in her lap and kept her back straight.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He grinned mischievously. "My name is Lucifer, better known as Satan. I'm the manager here but I also like to babysit." His tone was low and demonic as his arms caught fire.
Maxie broke down laughing at Sylph and his whole demonic act. Why he loved trying to scare the customers he didn't know but it never failed to make him laugh. "Don't mind him lass. He's had all his shot and I got the records upstairs to prove it."
She perks a thin blonde brow and smirks, "Oh yeah?" she pauses and looks at his arms, "Well I'll bet you could keep me warm at night!" she giggles and grins. She hops out of her seat and looks around the place, "This is exciting! It looks so new!" she says, mostly to herself as she admires it.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He peered down into her eyes. His crimson irises were a blaze of their own. "No. My better half would kill me. Not to mention her sister. What can I get for you?" His hand slid up behind his back as he spoke.
Maxie's eyebrows shot up at the girls comment and he looked over at Sylph. He gave hmm a warning look as he say his hand reaching up behind him. Actually as long as the girl was here Maxie figured he wouldn't have to worry about more sessions being thrown at him.
"But its still true even so!" she says absent mindedly as she pokes random objects she finds. She turns around and looks at the two, "Are you two brothers or something?" she asks, skipping up to the other man (Maxie).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff